Book by February 28 to save 40% off our previously offered price!
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 3)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Private 3 days tour Package will take you to the most interesting site including the expansive Angkor Wat, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Seven Wonders of the World, then onward to Angkor Thom, Bayon and Ta Prohm. In Ta Prohm, get enchanted with the sight of the ruins taken over by tree roots, a demonstration of the awesome power of nature. Visit Banteay Srei is considered as the jewel of all Khmer Art, which is built with distinctively pinkish red sandstone. Built more than 1,000 years ago, Banteay Srei boasts one of the most well-preserved Hindu carvings of Khmer art. Last Day of Tour temple: This tour also take you into an enriching cultural immersion of Tonle Sap Lake and Kampong Phluk Village. Learn more about the ecological and economic significance of Tonle Sap Lake to the Cambodians. Catch a glimpse of the uncommon village life and on return will visit The Artisan School and drop at the Old Market free for shopping before taking you back to your hotel.
Banteay Srei - Preah Khan - Neak...
Kravan temple - Ta Prohm - Ta...
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Returns to original departure point
- Experienced & safe driver
- Private Tour with Tuk Tuk ( Remork)
- Free cool & cool towels during touring
- All local applicable taxes
- Angkor Pass ($72 per person)
- Food & Drinks
- Travel Insurance
- Appreciated Tip
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Baphuon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Elephants
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Leper King
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Neak Pean
- Entry/Admission - Prasat Kravan
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Ta Keo
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Buffalo Tours
Fantastic guide and driver
We had a fantastic five days with guide Bunvath Tes and driver Sarith coordinated through Discova. It is hard to …
A fabulous day with a brilliant guide
We had a fabulous day starting with sunrise over Angkor Watt, back to the hotel for breakfast, before being shown r…
Golden Wedding Anniversary
My wife and I used Buffalo Tours, now known as Discova, during our stay in Cambodia for all our transport needs for…
Wonderful day tour
We booked our tour by recommendation from our friends we are so happy to enjoy our day to Angkor Wat with our drive…
- Angkor Thom, Baphuon Temple, and 10 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 2,410 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Angkor Wat 3 Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia
- Angkor Wat 3 Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Angkor Wat 3 Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia on Tripadvisor
- Angkor Wat 3 Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia price starts from $81.00. Discover and book Angkor Wat 3 Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia on Tripadvisor
- Angkor Wat 3 Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Angkor Wat 3 Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia on Tripadvisor
- Angkor Wat 3 Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia is hosted by Buffalo Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Buffalo Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Angkor Wat 3 Day Visit,Siem Reap,Cambodia on Tripadvisor