Local Way Of Life ( Full Day Cycling Tour )
By TS Travel & Tour
Join our full-day bicycle tour that gives you unique insights into how Khmer communities operate in their day-to-day lives. As you cycle past spectacular views of paddy fields, hear interesting facts about Cambodia’s history and culture, and take part in the processes of rice planting and basket weaving! This tour gives you a more thorough experience than the half-day “Off the Beaten Track” tour, allowing more time for you to learn and observe Siem Reap’s local community. A delicious local lunch is also included in this tour!
Ages 6-60, max of 7 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel
- English speaking guide
- Local Lunch & Cooking Class
- Mountain Bike & Helmet
- Snacks & Drinking Water
- Cold Towel
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will come to pick you up from hotels and other places. Please provide us your hotel's name, hotel's address and hotels website that will convenience for us to find your hotel location. Thanks you! Note: We provide the pick up service for the hotels or other places that located in the central of Siem Reap town only.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142610P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 142610P37
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Prasat BakongStop: 6 hoursTour Itinerary Stop 1: Local Market Our first stop will be at a bustling local market, where you will be able to take in the sights and sounds of locals buying and selling produce. Discover local products not found anywhere else in the world! Stop 2: Rice Farming Next up, hop on a bike ride to the sprawling fields of paddy. Here, your guides will introduce you to the day-to-day routines of local farmers. Many of our guides will be able to give you an in-depth insight into this agricultural activity, as they have worked in the fields with their parents from a young age Stop 3: Rattan Baskets Our third stop we will cycle to a home of a basket weaver. Learn more about this unique and intricate craft, which is traditionally passed down from parent to child. Stop 4: Local Lunch and Cooking Class Anyone hungry yet? We bet you will be by now! Your guides will lead you to our lunch spot at a local village. Lunch will be prepared by locals, and if we arrive ahead of time, you will have the opportunity to help out in the preparation and pick up a few Cambodian cooking skills! Stop 5: Rice Wine After the break and local lunch, we will take you to a local rice wine distillery. Here, you will learn more about the processes involved in the making of rice wine as well as its use in holistic medication. And yes—if you’re wondering—you will also get to sample a taste! Stop 6: Pagoda On our final stop, we will head to a pagoda frequented by the local community. Here, your guide will tell you more about religion in Cambodia, as well as the cultural practices connected to it.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Cambodia Motorbike Adventure Tour
Raksmey (Sp?) from T.S. Travel & Tours arranged for us to go on a motorbike (scooter) tour to Kulen Moutain with a …
We booked a few trips, including the Angkor Wat short circuit trip (with English speaking guide) and the circus, wi…
Booked a couple of tours through this company, the staff member who did the bookings (Kanida) apologies if I have n…
Thanks for the assist, wouldn't got through siem reap without you guys.keep up the great work. 👍 Best pub St Tour …
Waste of time..forgot to pick me up!
I booked this company for a full day tour of the temple complex and they forgot to pick me up! When they turned up …
Ms Fanika from T.S Travel &Tours is helpful by providing Ms Lina & me with proper direction to the city. They are p…
You can find better guides for Angkor wat
The agency i talked booked me to this company's tour for small circuit in Angkor Wat instead of the company i wante…
Countryside Cycling Tour
Awesome; Pisal is a great guide. Terrific tour where you feel you are seeing and experiencing the real Cambodia. Hi…