Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
This one day adventure tour gives you an unforgettable memory of trip to remote temple at the border of Cambodia- Thailand. Preah Vhear temple is on top of 525- meter mountain. It took almost 300 years for all kings to finish this temple. Once you are there, you will feel grateful to all builders who spent their time building this great temple. The view from the top is absolutely amazing. Finishing this trip of Preah Vihear temple, move to Koh Ker group temple. Koh Ker is considered as a abandoned capital during 10 century. A trip there shows a great king's idea to show off his skill and pride to build 7-level pyramid temple with one stair. The whole structure appears like Meru mountain in the heaven. Besides this great temple, there are many other great temples with tree roots and quiet and peaceful environment. Note: The start at 5 am- late afternoon. Please pack your breakfast for this trip. You will have lunch locally.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Preah Vihear TempleStop: 10 hours - Admission excludedAt 5 am, you will be taken to have wonderful full day trip to Preah Vihear temple and Koh Ker group temple. Preah Vihear Temple (Khmer: ប្រាសាទព្រះវិហារ Prasat Preah Vihear) is an ancient Hindu temple built during the period of the Khmer Empire, that is situated atop a 525-metre (1,722 ft) cliff in the Dangrek Mountains in the Preah Vihear province, Cambodia. In 1962, following a lengthy dispute between Cambodia and Thailand over ownership, the international court of Justice (ICJ) in The Hague ruled that the temple is in Cambodia. Affording a view for many kilometers across a plain, Prasat Preah Vihear has the most spectacular setting of all the temples built during the six-century-long Khmer Empire. As a key edifice of the empire's spiritual life, it was supported and modified by successive kings and so bears elements of several architectural styles. Preah Vihear is unusual among Khmer temples in being constructed along a long north-south axis, rather than having the conventional rectangular plan with orientation toward the east. On July 7, 2008, Preah Vihear was listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. When you finish, have lunch locally. Then head to Koh Ker temple group. Koh Ker is a 10th-century temple complex in the north Cambodian jungle. A former capital of the Khmer Empire, the site is now remote and heavily forested. The main structure, Koh Ker Temple, is a stepped 7-tiered pyramid. The large rectangular tank, Rahal Baray, supplied water to the complex. The Prasat Krahom, meaning "red temple," is known for its sandstone carvings, while Prasat Pram is covered in strangler figs. All the monuments of Koh Ker were dedicated to Hindu gods, mainly Shiva but not for the Buddha though he was held in high esteem already during early periods of Khmer history. Apart from Shiva, to whom most temples were dedicated, Jayavarman IV also erected sanctuaries for other Hindu deities. You will return to the hotel quite late in the afternoon. Please ask your hotel to pack your breakfast for this trip. This tour price includes: A car/ van with A/C and driver, English-speaking tour guide, cold waters and cold towels. Not include: 1. Preah Vihear temple ticket: $10 USD/ pax. 2. Pick-up truck ( up and down the Preah Vihear mountain): $25 USD/ truck. 3. Koh Ker temple ticket: $10 USD/ pax. 4. Meals 5. Travel insurance. 6. Tips if you like our service.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- English-speaking tour guide.
- Preah Vihear temple ticket: $10/ pax
- Pick-up Truck to take you up and down Preah Vihear mountain: $25 USD/ Truck
- Ko Ker temple ticket: $10 USD/ Pax
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Tips if you like our service
- Entry/Admission - Preah Vihear Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Happy Angkor Wat Tour
What a beautiful experience
Cambodia though poor has soo much to offer. The people are very friendly. Our visit to Angkor Wat was really an ama…
peaceful and educational trip
Had a great time visiting the temples with our Tour Guide name Tiger. The landmark of cambodia did not disappoint. …
Amazing experience with bicycle
The perfect tour for the active travelers or anyone who wants to experience the ancient temples in a special way.
We took this tour with our guide Vanny and it was awesome! We came to Cambodia mainly for Angkor Wat and Vanny's re…
Amazing Beginning to End
After debating on just getting a tuktuk for the day or paying extra for Happy Angkor, our group of four girls was v…
Excellent tour, excellent tour guide
We just finished an incredible 2 day tour of the temples in Siem Reap. Our tour guide, Vanny, was knowledgeable, fu…
From the enquiry and organisation through payment and delivery this was a well organised tour. We spent a Wonderful…
Great Driver and Great Driver
I and my family visiting siem Reap and was arrange Ha[ppy Angkor Wat Tour it was happy trips around Angkor Wat .
Umforgettable trips in the best company
We are really satisfied with the work of the agency. Our driver (Lin Sokdara) and guide (Vanny) took great care of …
Fantastic tour with a great guide!!
I went with a private single day tour with me and four friends. Our tour guide was Vanny and he was fantastic. He w…
Couldn’t be better!
A fantastic 2 day tour with expert guidance and care. We were taken to the best places, avoided the crowds and got …
We had an amazing day with Hoy Sovandy . He was so friendly, professional and above all incredibly knowledgeable. H…
Fabulous dayy with ramy the tour guide
We had a wonderful day with Ramy, he was super punctual and friendly. Great photograph and he really knew everythin…
Great day with tour Guide Rami
My friends and I had an amazing experience with Rami on our Happy Angkor Wat tour. He was very fun, and helped us t…
Amazing trip, thank you Ramy
We did a one day angkor trip with Sunrise and it was fantastic! It’s better than we could have hoped. He is really …
- Duration: 10–12 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple
Which attractions will I visit with 1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple on Tripadvisor
How much is 1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple?
1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple price starts from $168.92. Discover and book 1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple on Tripadvisor
What is the 1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple cancellation policy?
1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple?
1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple is hosted by Happy Angkor Wat Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Happy Angkor Wat Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1-D adventure tour to Preah Vihear and Koh Ker temple on Tripadvisor