per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tuk Tuk with a Driver
- English speaking tour guide
- Lunch at local restaurant next to the temples
- Cool bottles of water and towels
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Bottled water
- Temple pass
- Personal Expenses
- Cruise boat at Tonle Sap Lake
- Departure details
- Location Name: Hotel's lobby Return Location: After finishing the tour, we will drop you at the hotel or any other places in the town (Eg: Night Market, Pub Stree, Old market...) as requested.
- Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73073P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The sandy soil on the steps of the temples can create quite a slip hazard. We strongly suggest you wear sturdy footwear. Many parts of the temple areas are exposed, please wear protective clothing, hat and sunscreen.
- Strict Dress Codes are applied when visiting Angkor Wat – access to upper levels will not be granted if shoulders or knees are exposed. You must cover up with clothing items – a scarf or sarong will not be accepted.
- Cambodian culture is conservative and revealing clothing is not appropriate for the temples. Please be respectful of Cambodia’s culture and avoid wearing anything too revealing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Angkor Wat Two Days Tour,Lunch,Sunrise,and Floating Village by Tuk Tuk?
- Angkor Wat Two Days Tour,Lunch,Sunrise,and Floating Village by Tuk Tuk price starts from $108.34. Discover and book Angkor Wat Two Days Tour,Lunch,Sunrise,and Floating Village by Tuk Tuk on Tripadvisor
- What is the Angkor Wat Two Days Tour,Lunch,Sunrise,and Floating Village by Tuk Tuk cancellation policy?
- Angkor Wat Two Days Tour,Lunch,Sunrise,and Floating Village by Tuk Tuk cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Angkor Wat Two Days Tour,Lunch,Sunrise,and Floating Village by Tuk Tuk on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Angkor Wat Two Days Tour,Lunch,Sunrise,and Floating Village by Tuk Tuk?
- Angkor Wat Two Days Tour,Lunch,Sunrise,and Floating Village by Tuk Tuk is hosted by Angkor Local Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angkor Local Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Angkor Wat Two Days Tour,Lunch,Sunrise,and Floating Village by Tuk Tuk on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73073P8
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Angkor Local Tour
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Joined in May 2016
- Gabriel K00Beautiful and a great outdoor tripTour leader has pick us up early in the morning 8.am by a shuttle and drive toward the grand history ground which is Angkor Wat reason is to avoid the crowd but somehow there is still many others around. what a fabulous places to visit and the great part before we step in it. Our tour leader has brief us at the door step to understand some of the history. we have spend about an hour at this places and move to lunch at the lake side. after that we went to another Wat Ta Phron which is also very popular use to have film hollywood movie. After spending another 1 hour we been transport to another lake which is very huge and we will transfer by a boat and had our dinner before the sun set.. Its is a great experience joining a one tour with great memories. Suggest to join a small tour group will you can purchase at the local counter which offer good service and prices. and the best is you can mix with this people may come from different country and share though together.
- Julia H00Great tour, Great guide, can't wait to come back!My guide's name was Phuy Phy. He was excellent! Request him if you go. My driver was Noy, also very nice and friendly. Phy was so knowledgeable and so dedicated. The temples themselves are amazing, and worth every penny. Get the 3 day pass, because it's cheaper than buying 2 one-day passes. It rained in the middle of the day on the first day and was very cloudy, so I didn't get to see the sunset (not the guide's fault, obviously) so he and my driver took me back to my hotel (which was perfectly fine, as you will be exhausted after the first day. LOTS of walking and very hot). The second day we went to the sunrise, and it was beautiful. My guide knew exactly where the sun was going to move and took me to 3 different areas to get the best pictures. Pack your own breakfast, as breakfast is not included. There are vendors selling coffee on site for US$1.50-US$2. The 2 local lunches were good and the restaurants were charming. I opted to skip the floating village, so the guide and driver took me back to my hotel (again, fine by me as I was falling asleep from having woken up at 4am to get to the sunrise)...all this to say, the tour is yours, so if you want to skip something or move things around just speak up. All in all, a wonderful experience. Glad I did it!
- Lance50300Angkor Wat Two Days tour with Lunch Sunset and SunriseWe had an amazing 2 day tour of Angkor Wat with Jean our Tour Guide. His committment and knowledge of Cambodia is outstanding. He made our tour so interesting and enjoyable. From Sunrise to Sunset it was an amazing tour of such an historical site. Thank you again to our tour guide Jean.
- Sunshine0220959977700Great way to see all the temples and the history.The lunch at the two different places was lovely . I loved the outdoor one . In the shade amongst the trees. There were swinging tables too . It was a very relaxed atmosphere. My guide Mr Chea Nrong was excellent very knowledgeable . It was a very enjoyable relax way to see all the sights ,
- Paige P00Best tour guide everWe had 2 great full days seeing the sights and learning about the country's history with one of the most well spoken English speaking your guides that you could ask for. Anyone considering going to Siem Reap should book this tour.
- Balaleng E00Really good tour and experience!!!!We took the half day tour and our tour guide was Rouss. He lead us to really nice places outside Siem Reap and we were able to see the real culture and life style of the cambiodian people. It really worth to see.
- mengbunnith00Best Tour In Siem ReapI and 15 others from Indonesia were satisfied with this tour service. The price is incredibly cheap yet the service is excellent. The guide is very helpful and flexible with the tour schedule so we could avoid people crowds in Angkor Wat complex. Recommend this travel & tour very much!
- Steven A00Best Of The BestMy friends and I booked a 3 days tour package with Angkor Local Tour through a recommended from a friend who visited Cambodia few month ago. This is a really really enjoyable trip that I never experience before. The tour operator explained us clearly about the destination at the first day when we arrived in Siem Reap. The tour guide is full of knowledge about the history and tell us everything as we want to know. I would highly recommend this tour company to everyone who wish to see Angkor Wat.
Buy it with
Angkor Wat Two Days Tour,Lunch,Sunrise,and Floating Village by Tuk Tuk provided by Angkor Local Tour
Product Overview: Angkor Wat Two Days Tour,Lunch,Sunrise,and Floating Village by Tuk Tuk
Number of Photos