Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional English Speaking Tour guide
- Motor Bike and Helmets
- Pick up and drop off
- Gratuity is recommended
- cool bottle of water
- Angkor Temple Pass
- Other expenses
- Personal Travel Insurance
- food and soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Nei Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up all for hotel at 4:40
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87828P43
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- .children does not need pass in under 12 years old but we have to carry passport copy
- all tourists must wear the proper due to Angkor conducts(shirt cover your shoulder and pants cover the knees)
- we have to buy the Angkor Temple Pass at ticket office by standing to take photo
- we have to carry sunscreen and Anti-mosquito spray
- 1 day pass is 37 $,3 day is 62$ and 1 week is 72 $ and one month is 82$
- we use 1 motor bike with one tourist and more two tourists with slim tourist
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise by private motorcycle?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise by private motorcycle on Tripadvisor
- How much is Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise by private motorcycle?
- Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise by private motorcycle price starts from $64.62. Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise by private motorcycle on Tripadvisor
- What is the Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise by private motorcycle cancellation policy?
- Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise by private motorcycle cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise by private motorcycle on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise by private motorcycle?
- Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise by private motorcycle is hosted by About Siem Reap Cycling. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact About Siem Reap Cycling on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Sunrise by private motorcycle on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87828P43
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Angkor WatStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Angkor Thom South GateStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Bayon TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Ta Nei TempleStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Ta ProhmStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Awesome tour with knowledgeable guide
Angkor Wat is majestic and not to be missed by any means! We were given a thoroughly informational tour by our guid…
Our experience was very pleasant with Naga tour guide, he was professional, funny and knowledgeable about Khmer hi…
Beautiful temples, a wonderful waterfall and some gorgeous scenery.
The highlight was definitely the waterfall, though the mountaintop temples had me in aw. Our guide was wonderful, a…
Fantastic guide, excellent experience!
We had an incredible experience on our one day cycling tour thanks to a well structured tour schedule and an except…
Excellent cycling tour
We booked a one day cycling tour with our guide Naga and we had a wonderful experience. He knew all the backroads a…
Excellent Tour with Flexibility and Accommodation
We booked the tour via our hotel staff, and lucky for us, Naga was our tour guide for the day. We did little resear…
I'm not one of those who write reviews on internet sites but Chetret's work (aka "Naga") was exceptional and deserv…
Fantastic Tour Guide
Chantran ... our tour guide... was just amazing and fantastic. I will always recommend him and the tour anytime!!!!
The best tour guide in Cambodia
Chanret Naga is not only funny, dinamic and professional He is always willing to help and knows exactly the perfec…
Amazing tour guide!
First time I’ve left a review on tripadvisor but Naga, our tour guide was beyond amazing! Super friendly and thoro…
Angkor Wat & Kolen mountain
Naga tourguide was professional,friendly and very knowledgeable of the history. Angkor Wat was spectacular. My hu…
Naga is the best!
I had the pleasure to met Naga one month ago. I travelled to Cambodia eith a group of friends and his tour was amaz…
The best tourguide
My wife and I had the pleasure of hiring Naga tour guide twice. We enjoyed a meal or two together and he showed me …
Fun and educational
We didn’t know what to expect, but Naga guide really made our trip. He has excellent English, and sprinkles his st…
Seeing wonders of the world with a wonderful guide
Naga guide has one wonderfully wicked seance of humor. He also has a deep respect of his country and the holy pla…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Solo
Great service! Always felt safe and comfortable despite traveling alone. Knowledgable guide (Kimsea-- was very nice and also a great photographer!
Written April 17, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hola, quisiera saber si yo misma manejaria la moto o el guia? Adicional, seriamos dos personas. Y la página no me deja poner 2 adultos. Seria para este lunes 25 por eso necesito apartarlo ya. Gracias!