Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
per group (up to 4)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
You'll be picked up from your selected hotel by our professional licensed guide with SUV car to see early Angkor Period Temples in Roluos Group, then heading to experience a real local market. After that your expert guide will bring to Kompong Kleang Village in Tonle Sap Lake by taking a wonderful boat ride to see daily life of Khmer People and finishing the first day by looking at a quiet temple called Chao Srei Vibol. Day 2 : Heading to see great temples in big loop like Pre Rup, East Mebon, Ta Som, Neak Poan, Preah Khan, Banteay Samre and the carved temple Banteay Srei. Day 3 : Early bird to a stunning temple Angkor Wat, South Gate of angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphuon, Terraces of Elephants, Leper King, Chao Say Tevada, Thormanan, Ta Keo, Ta Nei, Ta Prohm and Banteay Kdei temples.
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- A/C SUV Car
- Cold towels & water daily
- Parking Fees
- Temple passes for 3 days: 62$ per person
- Entry pass to Kompong kleang 20$ per person
- Water blessing ceremony 10$ for Buddhist monk
- All meals & Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Your shoulders & knees covered ( Scarf for shoulders & knees are not allowed )
- Comfortable shoes for walking on uneven stairs
- Hats, Sunglasses, sun scream and insect spray
- kindly inform that, US dollar is widely used here .
- kids under 12 years old free entry passes .
- Special Skill: After my guiding life, I am a keen photographer. If you are an aspirin photographer please let me know. The starting point for any great landscape photo is your location. This, Of course, means you have to start planning a shoot in advance to ensure you don't waste time looking for it once you are on location. I am here to help you all. timing, best photo spots and light .
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
We toured Siem Reap with Sophanna and had a wonderful time with him. He is full of stories and is curious about other cultures. Before we arrived, our coordination over emails and phone was smooth too. He told us clearly what to expect, what he would provide and what he will…
1 Helpful vote
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Angkor Tour Guide
Great Family Vacation
Phanna was wonderful. We had three children (5, 7, 9 y/o) on the trip and he was very accommodating. We wanted a la…
Amazing Tour and Amazing Photo Spots thanks to Sophanna
We had a great two day tour with Sophanna. He met us at the airport, dropped our bags and took us on an afternoon …
Sophanna is a Wonderful Guide
We enlisted Sophanna's (phone: +855 12 203 474) help from a personal recommendation, and we were very happy with ou…
Great 2 day temple tour with Sophanna!
We booked Sophanna for a 2 day temple tour in late June after reading a review on someone's blog who recommended hi…
2 Days Angkor Wat & Beng Mealea & Floating Village
We had a wonderfully curated 2 days in Siam Reap, Sophanna picked us up and took care of us for our stay and had va…
Exceeded our expectations!
We just did the sunrise & 5 temples tour with Sophanna on March 6, 2019. Not only is he an exceptional tour guide (…
An Extraordinary 2 day Tour with a very Knowlegable and Friendly tour guide!
No words can describe the professionalism and knowledge that Sophanna (Mike) contributed to the success of our Asia…
My wife and I felt lucky to have had Sophanna guided our tour of the temples of Angkor. On the day of the tour my …
Surely the best guide in Angkor
A most fortunate meeting at our hotel with Sophanna as he was arranging a tour with other guests and we happened to…
Accommodating, Fun, and Stress Free Tour!
We had the pleasure of touring Angkor Wat and surrounds in Siem Reap, Cambodia with lovely tour guide Sophanna Muon…
He is very competent and very helpful and knows very well the history of his country
He speaks very well English with his accent very easy to understand, especially he is full of humor in every commen…
My husband and I spent an amazing day with Savun seeing all the temple highlights of Siem Reap. The temples are inc…
Trip to Siem reap
Chandra our tour guide helped us in many ways .He took great care of my mother who is aged .He was always on time a…
Great Tour of Ancient Angkor
Discovered Seophana on tripadvisor and booked for a day tour of the temples of Siem Reap. To catch the sunrise, he …
Amzaing Angkor experience packed into a day
I got to Siem Reap with no actual itinerary and after one day without a guide around Angkor I realized it would not…
- Angkor Tour Guide
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 3,873 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,410 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3 Best tastes of Angkor with Professional Guide & SUV Car
- 3 Best tastes of Angkor with Professional Guide & SUV Car price starts from $326.93. Discover and book 3 Best tastes of Angkor with Professional Guide & SUV Car on Tripadvisor
- 3 Best tastes of Angkor with Professional Guide & SUV Car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 Best tastes of Angkor with Professional Guide & SUV Car on Tripadvisor
- 3 Best tastes of Angkor with Professional Guide & SUV Car is hosted by Angkor Tour Guide. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angkor Tour Guide on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 Best tastes of Angkor with Professional Guide & SUV Car on Tripadvisor