Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Bangkok or Pataya or Koh Chang -...
Angkor Wat - Angkor Thom - Bayon...
Banteay Srei & Grand tour
Checkout- Siem Reap - Bangkok or...
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- 3 nights accommodation at standard hotel
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Poipet City Hall Office
- Entry/Admission - Chong Kneas Floating Village
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- Entry/Admission - Banteay Srei
- Entry/Admission - Preah Khan
- Entry/Admission - Neak Pean
- Entry/Admission - Ta Som
- Entry/Admission - Eastern Mebon
- Entry/Admission - Pre Rup
- Lunch & Dinner
- Other personal expense
- Tip guide & Driver
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Short Dress is won't allowed at temples.
- This price is for private tour
- Minimum is 1 person up
- Maximum of people per group from 15pax
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Holystone Angkor Travel & Tours
In total an amazing day!
We had an amazing day and i will recommend to everybody to do this trip even if you dont have so much time in Cambo…
Our tour guide vithyea was excellent as well as the driver. We are so thankful for this experience which they made …
2 nights and 3 days from Bangkok to Angor Wat
This was a very good trip overall. After a bit of confusion in the beginning (our hotel in Bangkok was hard to find…
Good tour and friendly guide
The pick up was very prompt and the guide was very friendly and approachable. The journey was quite long and rough …
Great day out
Long 3 hour drive from our hotel in siem reap but this was a private tour with just us and it was very comfortable …
Bangkok to Angkor 4 data.
IT was an amazing experiece . The moment we crossed the boarder, everithing was coordinated with the company and af…
Short but worthwile trip from Siem Reap
We booked this package just a night before we took the actual half-day trip but we didn't encounter any problems wi…
We had a great tour from Vithyrea! He was very knowledgeable of the sites we visited. Would definitely recommend a …
The whole trip was perfectly organized. The hotel was really good, the places we saw were unforgettable and the gui…
Dry season no
Dont go in a dry season. The fish village was empty of water, the lake was dirty, nothing to see.xxxxxxxxxxxx
Vithyea was such a fantastic guide and the whole trip was planned out perfectly from pickup, crossing the boarder a…
Well planned and good Guide Mr Sawa
Well planned and must visit place for all. Suggest making trip when lake is full. We were in dry season.
Siem Reap - Angkor Wat - Tour Guide Vithyea CHHOUN
What made this tour truly exceptionable was our tour guide Vithyea, He gave us great insight into the history of t…
Family trip to Angkor Wat
What can I say, but Angkor Wat and the surrounding area are a treasure to behold. The history of this region is se…
4 Day Trip to Angkor Wat from Bangkok
The tour was out of this world -- more than my husband and I could have hoped for. The transit to Cambodia was easy…
- Poipet City Hall Office, Chong Kneas Floating Village, and 11 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 2,410 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 4 Days Expedition From Bangkok to Angkor Wat
- 4 Days Expedition From Bangkok to Angkor Wat will start at 6:30 AM. Discover and book 4 Days Expedition From Bangkok to Angkor Wat on Tripadvisor
- 4 Days Expedition From Bangkok to Angkor Wat price starts from $492.31. Discover and book 4 Days Expedition From Bangkok to Angkor Wat on Tripadvisor
- 4 Days Expedition From Bangkok to Angkor Wat cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 4 Days Expedition From Bangkok to Angkor Wat on Tripadvisor