Special Angkor Wat Sunset Private Tour
By Angkor Friendly Tour
To see sunset in Angkor Archaeological Park of UNESCO listed in world heritage.The way, to explore the biggest Hindu complex in earth with guide tour explanations on images,carvings and reliefs in galleries.Then,we back hotel for rest breakfast and continue to Angkor Thom as many face towers to scan on unique style in Bayon .After that, we visit Ta Nie ruin small quiet complex in jungle with 1 hour relax for lunch.Any more, we head to Tomb Raider temple with trees and include cold towels and water. Highlight: -To discover ruin style with photos - Understand more events in the past - To avoid crowd by guide set up - Look to unique building sunset relax
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- A/C Lexus,Van and bus with Licensed driver
- Cool pure drinking water and towels.
- Gratuities is recommended
- pick up and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Friendly Tour
- Other Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Angkor Temple pass
- Food and soft drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87807P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- all tourists wear the proper clothes due to Angkor Conducts.
- children does not need pass in under 12 years old but we have to carry passport copy.
- tourists must wear the shirt cover the shoulder and pants cover the knees.
- we should take sunscreen and anti-moquitos spray.
- we have to stand in front of camera for ticket at ticket office
- One day ticket is 37 $ and 3 days is 62$
- Most travelers can participate
- we take 1 to 3 tourists by Lexus ,4 to 8 by grand starex and 9 to 15 by bus
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Special Angkor Wat Sunset Private Tour?
- Special Angkor Wat Sunset Private Tour price starts from $173.34. Discover and book Special Angkor Wat Sunset Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Special Angkor Wat Sunset Private Tour cancellation policy?
- Special Angkor Wat Sunset Private Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Special Angkor Wat Sunset Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Special Angkor Wat Sunset Private Tour?
- Special Angkor Wat Sunset Private Tour is hosted by Angkor Friendly Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Angkor Friendly Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Special Angkor Wat Sunset Private Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 87807P17
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Angkor Friendly TourStop: 10 hours - Admission includedTo explore Angkor Wat from 8:00 am ,we buy the ticket first and see the Big Vishnu image with 5 peak towers which represent the god residence and more pieces of Hindu reliefs.Continue to South gate of Angkor Thom for 10 minutes photos rest and descriptions.Then ,we commute around face towers, long galleries of war scene,people life and how they were fishing under sky roof.after that, head to Ta Nie as Small quiet ruin towers in jungle and rest for lunch. next, discover Tomb Raider spots as Ta Prohm that giant roof scroll up down with amazing shapes.Last temple, drive to Bakeng Mountain temple for sunset relaxing to scan the views of Angkor wat tower ,ancient dam ,Tonle Sap lake ,city buildings and colorful sun shine .enjoy your time at hotel. Notification:we have to reach at Bakeng due to limitation of tourists.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Private tour to Battambang
Going on the Bamboo Train with our guide Yip Phana from Siem Reap Shuttle Tours. We asked the company to tailor thi…
Battambang VIP tour an Bamboo train
Today we had a private tour of Battambang which started at 4.30am pick up from the hotel. The tour guide was Yip Ph…
I really enjoyed my experience with them ! They are very professional, I truly had a great time :) I really recomme…
This place is awesome very nice place and very nice guide and you can take many photos and guide was friendly and h…
It was really sad to see and to know the past period of this place. Seem everything is new and felt heartfelt to se…
I visited temples with a guide, Naga. He took me many temples having different styles by his motorbike. Good knowle…
The best way to visit the site!!!
We spent an incredible day the first of January 2019! The guide is super, really interested in the best comfort for…
This is a very interesting tour. The spots shown and the history beyond is something you shouldn't miss! Naga is a …
Best tour experience ever:)
We had the best experience so far for this one day small circuit angkor tour. The guide and the driver are very pol…
Great guide for Angkor
Chandra guided me around Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom and many other temples over 2 days. I learned a lot from him and e…
1 day Angkor trip with such a friendly and patience tour guide, Mr Chandra from Angkor Friendly Tour. He will sugge…
Great guided tour
My Fiance and I were in Siem Reap for a couple days and flew out on the third day, so we had about 2 days to see an…
Hreat guide and driver
Great driver great guide. Knew where to get the best photos. How to try to stay away from the crouds and had lots o…
Very Informative and Great Sense of Humor
A friend and I did the three temple sunrise tour of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, and Ta Proehm with them. Chanret took…
A really nice experience with professional tour guide
We had a wonderful 3 days tour in Angkor Wat. Without any explanations, they are wonderful buildings, however a pro…