This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• 3-day tour of Angkor Temple Complex in Siem Reap • First stop will be the Angkor National Museum • We take a tour of the War Museum • Our afternoon continues by visiting our Silk Farm • Browsing Siem Reaps Artisans D’Angkor • See the Ancient world heritage Prasat Angkor Wat • See the big city of Angkor Thom • Explore Prasat Bayon (smiling faces temple) inside Angkor Thom • See sunrise in Prasat Angkor Wat Temple • Have breakfast in Angkor Park • Preah Khan temple ( the large scale ancestor temple ) • visit typical Pink sandstone is called Lady temple ( Banteay Srei ) • Have Lunch & Relax before heading back to Angkor Region • Visit Ta Prohm ( Tomb Raider ) • Floating village at Tonle Sap Lake
Day1: Siem Reap-City tour
Day2: Ta Prohm & Tonle Sap Lake
Angkor Wat Sunrise & Lady Temple
- Pick Up & Drop Off in Siem Reap
- Car, Van or Minibus with A/C
- Cool Water and Cool Towels
- Entry Fees and Tickets
- Personal Expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress properly for visiting temples. If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed. We would like to suggest you to wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid. Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- Angkor Pass ticket is required: price is 37 per person for single day.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
It was a great 3 days Tour around Siem Reap. Every day a different part in the area of Siem Reap. And the tour guide, mr. Boy, is very professional, good organisation and very relaxed. Thats what i needed, 3 relaxed days with many things to see, fun and relaxing on the bike!
Date of experience: December 2018
2 Helpful votes
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Peacock Asia Tours
Good tour but...
Good way to see the different key sights of Phnom Penh. However, we would have liked for our guide to talk a little…
Don't bother to do the 5:00 AM tour. Was cloudy and a total waste of time Loved visiting the Angkor Wat Temple and…
5D4N Siem Reap Tour (Angkor Wat, 1000 Lingas, Kulen Waterfall, Floating Village)
Without doubt Mr.Young, from Peacock Asia Tours is one of the amazing Tour guide we have met and we highly recommen…
Two days, two tours; Angkor Wat Sunrise and Battambang
We initially contacted this company to book a trip to Battambang for our group of five. We were so impressed with t…
A day tour to Phnom Penh city
A day city tour is enough to explore it, not much to see but it is a city with with great development potential, ve…
Small circuit: Ta Prohm, Bayon and Angkor Wat
This was an excursion with an excellent English-speaking guide - Youk Makara - who is passionate about his country …
The pickup and drop off was on schedule. Overall the two days tour was happy, enjoyable and nice food.
HERITAGE, Archaeology and Culture.
Taxied independantly with local guide; Chhola Lorng. Arranged through my hotel as an accredited local guide. Noth…
Youk was our tour guide. He was very informative and eager to answer our questions, both about Cambodia and persona…
We had the best day with Young!! Did the sunrise and temples. He is so knowledgeable and patient and happy to answe…
Excellent guide and driver!
This review is long overdue. Mr. Young and our driver were the best. Young was incredibly knowledgeable and it wa…
It is so good! The tour guide explained many many stories of Angkor, let me know more history about Siem Reap. Also…
Great Guide and planned Phnom Penh tour
We emailed Mr Young after seeing the informative website, who was friendly and quick to respond (less than 1 day tu…
Such a great time in Angkor with Youk Makara!
My friend and I spent 2 days discovering the temples with our tour guide Youk Makara. We had a wonderful time with …
A memorable one
Really satisfied with the trip. All the people we met were nice and friendly. Mr. Young and Mr. Channy were easy-go…
- Peacock Asia Tours, Angkor Wat, and 1 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 2,410 travelers!