Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days
By BC Family Tour
Visit the enigmatic smiling faces of the Bayon and the vast walled citadel of Angkor Thom. The centerpiece is Angkor Wat, the world’s largest ceremonial structure with a dazzling array of beautiful bas-reliefs and ornate carvings. Destinations included: Siem Reap - Angkor Complex - Tonle Sap Lake JOURNEY HIGHLIGHTS • Exploring Siem Reap's lesser-known temples and enjoying a memorable hilltop sunset • Living out your travel dreams at the ruins of Angkor Wat and surrounding temples • Visiting Southeast Asia's largest lake, Tonle Sap
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 3 nights accommodation based on twin/double/triple sharing (single room is available upon your request with surcharge single supplement)
- Meals mentioned in program
- Private air-conditioned transfers
- Private English speaking guide
- Bottles of drinking water every day
- Bottled water
- Visa stamped fees
- Domestic flight & airport tax
- International air ticket to / from Cambodia and int’l airport tax
- Other meals not mentioned in programs.
- Tips, drinks, personal expenses and others
- Departure details
- Location Name: Pick-up at Siem Reap airport, Siem Reap Return Location: Siem Reap airport, Siem Reap
- Siem Reap, Siem Reap, Siem Reap Province
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P75
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days?
- Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days price starts from $340.52. Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days on Tripadvisor
- What is the Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days cancellation policy?
- Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days?
- Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days is hosted by BC Family Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact BC Family Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4 days. Discover and book Siem Reap Angkor Temples & Tonle Sap lake 4-days on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8093P75
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Must do tour in Vientianne
Took this tour on 23 Mar ‘23 and had a wonderful experience. So much more than just a foodie tour. Alounthone, ou…
I can’t express how beautiful these caves are. Go on this trip. It’s well organized, they are very nice and you’ll …
This was not a cycling tour. It was a sightseeing tour but almost no cycling
I thought I was booking a cycle tour, not a sightseeing tour. What I got was a sightseeing tour, definitely NOT a …
An amazing trip with an excellent guide. Everything was great the visit with good informations from our guide conc…
Poor, silent, stressed experence
First, this is NOT A TUK TUK SAFARI tour; do not mistake those two. Do not be tempted by the title. I had it yester…
Good services, bus on time
Bus is on time and comfortable. We got support from WhatsApp easily and fast. They are very friendly. We booked Hal…
Everything was planned smoothly. Our tour guide spoke very well English, was very informative and funny. We are not…
Visiting the old temples and caves
We stayed in a hotel which was a distance away from the usual pick up location at old quarter but they were able to…
A beautiful surprise
I was in between making our travel plans and heard about the beautiful Phong Nha national park and its paradise cav…
Glad we went
Once we got out of the polluted skies of the city, the islands were magnificent! Greeted by monkeys in a cove, exp…
Stunning scenery and a lovely day!
The whole trip was fabulous and the timing of everything was just right! Staying in Phong Nha, we appreciated the 9…
Very poor service
We booked this luxury shuttle van back to Hanoi, and communication was great advising they would pick up from our a…
Absolute luxury. Room, food, staff, were all exceptional. Loved every minute of this trip. The bathroom was huge, w…
Amazing! Our guide, Qeune (Quinn,Mr Handsome!) Was excellent.... brilliant energy, kept us all very safe, tools loa…
one of the best experiences i had in vietnam caves were beautiful and the tour guide was great as well had a fantas…