This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Shun the tourist trail for two of the Angkor empire’s less-visited gems on this small-group tour. Your certified guide will show you around Beng Mealea, a vast ruined temple complex that’s still covered in jungle in places, and Koh Ker, the 10th-century imperial capital. Your tour includes hotel transfers, iced water, and cold towels. Entrance fees (which are not included in the Angkor Pass) are at your own expense.
- You'll start atSiem Reap Shuttle ToursOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Siem Reap Shuttle ToursStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Beng MealeaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Koh Ker TempleStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atSiem Reap Shuttle ToursSivutha Blvd, Krong Siem Reap, CambodiaSee address & details
- Explore two remote and atmospheric ruins: Beng Mealea and Koh Ker
- Beat the crowds: Few tours travel so far from Angkor Wat
- Capture spectacular photos of jungle-clad ruins without the tourists
- Save time with hotel transfers in a group capped at just 10 travelers
Siem Reap Shuttle Tours, Sivutha Blvd, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Returns to original departure point
- Cold towels
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup (8:00am to 8:25am)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Hotel Dropoff
- Beng Mealea entrance fee (Angkor Wat ticket is required)
- Koh Ker entrance fee (USD 10)
- Entry/Admission - Beng Mealea
- Entry/Admission - Koh Ker Temple
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is comfortable and casual. Respect the ancient religious grounds when you visit them.
- Bring insect repellent
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Sorry I didn't get chance to post this review earlier. I did this trip during 2019 Easter Holidays. Although that time is usually very hot in Cambodia - I had a real good trip. It was simply fascinating to witness 10th century architecture. Tour guide, Mr. Chenda, is very…
Date of experience: October 2019
The sites are great, but what really makes the trip is the tour guide. We were lucky enough to have "Lucky" as ours. I enjoy guided tours, especially from locals you can Google to your hearts' content but it's not the same investment and engagement you'll get from your guides…
Date of experience: January 2020
We have booked the Kohker and Bengmealea tour through KLOOK website and only came to know Siem Reap Shuttle Tours was the tour company. Tour to Kohker and Bengmealea was good! As the weather in Cambodia is surprisingly hot, would advise tourist to carry umbrella if you are…
Date of experience: March 2020
Stunning temples worth seeing. Especially these times where everything is just empty! Loved the tour with Cherry. He was very knowledgeable and shared personal point of views and stories as well. I found it to be a great experience to recommend.
Date of experience: March 2020
I joined the above tour provided by Klook and the tour guide was Cherry. Cherry is an excellent guide who is very professional, polite, friendly and helpful. He performed excellently during the whole trip and we enjoyed it very much. Thanks a lot to Cherry.
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Siem Reap Shuttle Tours
Tour guide was knowledgeable and hellful. Would retake this tour next visit. This can be a place to meditate and to…
Angkor Wat tour
Phyrom did an exceptional job in giving us the best of what Angkor Wat had to offer. He went the extra mile by also…
Very well organized tour!
Mr. Touch has been telling us very interesting things about the history from Cambodja and we have been able to see …
This is a very late review but I feel I must post to share my gratitude to Mr Rath Sopheap. He was my tour guide 3 …
Morning Countryside Tour
I had a great time visiting and learning about daily life at the various points of interest throughout the beautif…
I've heard both sunset and sunrise views are incredibly beautiful from Angkor Wat! Unfortunately due to time constr…
Angkor Full Day Tour
A great day tour visiting the sights of Angkor Wat, Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom and sunset at Pre Rup temple. Our …
Extraordinary experience in Cambodia
I love being in nature. Good to enjoy a full-day tour in Kulen so that I can go on a walk and enjoy the waterfall. …
Had such a good experience I booked more!
I did the Banteay Srei tour with Sothea as the guide. He's very energetic about photography and the sites. I apprec…
Great day !
Thanks to our great guide named Touch, with had a fantastic day visiting the temples of the small tour, ending with…
the best tour Ever
Our Guide Touch pick us up on time from our hotel, he is very kind, funny and talkative! Although it was cloudy tha…
A spectacular experience
Angkor Wat is beautiful but what really made this visit special was the tour and people we travelled with. We were …
This by far exceeded any expectations!! Our tour guide Chhayakim was very knowledgeable and entertaining! The Sleep…
Nice tour guide with amazing sunrise! The tour guide explain a lot about the history and the background of every sp…
Amazing all day tour and guide
We accidentally got our pickup time wrong for the tour and were about 20mins late, but the pickup driver luckily ca…
- Duration: 10–11 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 2,410 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Full-Day Join-in Tour
- Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Full-Day Join-in Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Full-Day Join-in Tour on Tripadvisor
- Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Full-Day Join-in Tour price starts from $30.00. Discover and book Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Full-Day Join-in Tour on Tripadvisor
- Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Full-Day Join-in Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Full-Day Join-in Tour on Tripadvisor
- Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Full-Day Join-in Tour is hosted by Siem Reap Shuttle Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Siem Reap Shuttle Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Koh Ker & Beng Mealea Full-Day Join-in Tour on Tripadvisor