Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Angkor WatStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Angkor ThomStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Ta ProhmStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Bayon TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Terrace of the ElephantsStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Terrace of the Leper KingStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Baphuon TempleStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Srah SrangStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- English Speaking Guide (License guide)
- Air-con Vehicle (Van or Bus)
- Mineral Water
- Pickup and drop off from hotel client stay (in Siem Reap)
- Temples entrance fee (37US$/pax)
- Meal (Lunch/Dinner)
- Dress code should be shoulders and knees must be covered inside temples
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Elephants
- Entry/Admission - Terrace of the Leper King
- Entry/Admission - Baphuon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Srah Srang
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be ready and wait at hotel lobby for pick up services from 7:30am - 8:30am
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Booked last minute and got great service. Sarat was an attentive and caring guide, not only very knowledgeable of the history and culture of Angkor, but also of his country overall, and full of great suggestion on how to enjoy the modern Siem Reap! Made our trip truly memorable.
I throughly enjoyed my experience throughout Angkor Wat; especially because of our tour guide, Chet. Chet is very friendly, knowledgeable, and fluent in English. I highly recommend him for his expertise as well as his help taking photos throughout the day. Not to mention, the…
Angkor Wat mading big impression. With all group we spend nice time. Our tour guide was Mr Van Lonh. The best tour guide, we can get! He has really big knowlege. Speaking interesting, was nice and funny. I'm very happy from the tour. Angor is amazing and abolutely most to see…
Date of experience: September 2018
We had a pleasant trip today from 8 am .The guide was very meticulous taking care of us.His explanations and history was good.
Just got back from an amazing day visiting the Angkor temples. We had Sarat as our tour guide who was fantastic - super friendly with so much information on each site! We were part of a small group (maybe 8 in total) and were driven around in a nice, air-conditioned van…
Date of experience: June 2018
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Bayon Tabi
Private car 4seat Transfer Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
I strongly recommend not to fly and instead take a private car. The journey provides a unique view of Cambodia. Our…
We only had a short time to be there but it was very beautiful. You could climb down and follow the river for a bi…
An OK alternative if you want a break from the temples. Be ready for the restaurant scam.
Most of the other reviews were pretty accurate. We really wanted more of a nature experience but this was pretty to…
Half Day Kampong Pluk
We thoroughly enjoyed this trip along the river looking at the stilt houses. Our guide Choub spent a lot of time ex…
Excellent value tour
I had read a lot about various Tonle Sap tours and how bad they were and was initially reluctant to book one but fe…
GREAT DAY OUT
Mr Lonh was our tour group leader and he helped make a good day into a great day. There were 5 of us in our group a…
I did a 2 hour ride with my daughters aged 13 and 10 who had never ridden before. 3 hours I think may have been too…
Great trip with Marin!
I booked this tour rather last minute, but I’m glad I did! It was nice to get out and see the Cambodian countryside…
Must swim at the waterfall
Interesting tour. You can tell the reclining Buddha meant a lot to people. So you can appreciate that. Our tour was…
Tour guide : Marin
It was a good private program. Marin was our tour guide. He's a certified tour guide that given fully information r…
Visit Phnom Kulen Mountain with Marin as a Tour Guide
Marin is a great Tour Guide, very comprehensive. highly recommended.I plan to revisit Siam Reap with my Family. Tha…
Great day trip to mountains and waterfalls!
We had a great day trip out to Kulen Mountain National Park and the waterfalls. Our guide Marin was great, giving l…
Incredible experience of the Kulen mountain
Everything was well organized from start to finish. The guide, Mr. Marin, was earlier than expected and waited for …
Mrs Claire Fernandez
We just had an absolutely magical day on this tour! Our tour guide Manin was truly exceptional. His delivery of his…
Marim was a great tour guide. Very informative, the ride to the locations was approx 45mins. If you are prone to na…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,980 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 407 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,408 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Excursion Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour
What time does Excursion Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour start?
Excursion Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour will start at 8:30 AM. Discover and book Excursion Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Excursion Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour?
How much is Excursion Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour?
Excursion Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour price starts from $30.00. Discover and book Excursion Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Excursion Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
Excursion Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Excursion Angkor Wat Small Group Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor