Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver
- English speaking guide
- Personal Expense
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16658P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple?
- Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple price starts from $128.21. Discover and book Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple?
- Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple is hosted by Siem Reap Angkor Travel and Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Siem Reap Angkor Travel and Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Private Tour: Poueng Komnou and Beng Mealea Jungle Temple on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16658P24
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great tour! Wonderful experience
The tour was amazing. Our tour guide was incredible. He was super knowledgeable about the temples and personable.
Great Tour guide!
During our time in Cambodia we booked a Angkor Temple Tour and a day at Phnom Kulen Mountain Waterfall/Reclining Bu…
My Husband I would highly highly recommend Sopheak and the Siem Reap Angkor Travel and Tour company. We arrived in …
Sopheak was my driver who picked me up from the airport. He was friendly and his car was clean. When my tour to Ku…
I really customized my day :)
As of Mar 2022, I had to go to the PCR/ART center before I leave Cambodia like most people do, this is the main rea…
Choose this guy, Ben
It was a great experience for seeing Angkor temples in the hard time of Covid-19. We booked the package just 12 hou…
Exactlty what we needed.
We had a fantastic driver who took us to the places we wanted to visit. He was very accommodating and was always re…
Awe Inspiring Angkor Temple Tours
My friend and I arrived in Siem Reap on 15 Feb having a loose plan of what we wanted to see and when. We contacted …
Daytrip Angkor Wat with privat transport& guide
Agent: Local Adventures Cambodja,guide a young man named Nob. Transport from hotel by tuktuk. Good explanations, No…
Great guide, good English and fun
Sopheak picked us up really early in the morning so we could catch the sunrise at Angkor Wat. He has very good Eng…
Discover the Temples of Angkor Wat
We had a great day and we have been driven to some silent places, with only some tourists and we have got a lot of …
Everything fine as described, with a nice car, air condition and cold water. On the 2nd and 3rd day of visit, we tr…
Easiest Way to do Temples
Started with Angkor Wat, the Angkor Tom, Terraces of the Lepers and Elephants, and Ta Prohm. After lunch some went …
Location. Location. Location
Since I was a child, I wanted to see Angkor Wat. The driver was on time, he knew english, 8/10 and he knew just the…
This was the best solo trip I have ever taken. Sopcheck is the best. He was very flexible with scheduling. He was v…