Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private air conditioned car transfer or tuk tuk
- Ox Cart riding
- Local English speaking guide
- cold water included.
- Private tour
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Siem Reap Airport, Siem Reap Cambodia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16658P26
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes as the terrain in the countryside is uneven.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap?
- Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap price starts from $38.47. Discover and book Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap cancellation policy?
- Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap?
- Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap is hosted by Siem Reap Angkor Travel and Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Siem Reap Angkor Travel and Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16658P26
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Siem Reap Angkor Travel and Tour
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Joined in May 2014
#159 of 1,150 Tours & Activities in Siem Reap
- leaa_traveller00Unforgettable and uniqueGreat experience to discover Cambodian culture and its temples. Sopheak and his brother in law organized our private and customized tour of 3 days in which we got the opportunity to stay at their home! Private transfer and private english guided tour! Amazing sunrise and sunset! Really recommended!
- R3773HWnicolasw00Amazing & Diverse Quad TourHad an amazing 3 hours with temples, the beautiful country-side of Cambodia, traditional fishing/ vegetable farming and cool quads with our guide Lucky. Would definitely recommend it.
- Diverdudette4200Temples, waterfall and floating villageSopheak is a great tour guide. He is pleasant, flexible, and very helpful giving advice on what to see and do. We did the dawn Angkor Watt, and then he accommodated our schedule and wants for the next two days. Thanks again Sopheak!
- Maps5285415802500Siem reap city tourFascinating trip around the city with an excellent guide. Saw places that we would not have known about without our guide.
- MaggieJL00Definitely worth visitingThis is a must see destination for anyone with an extra day in Siem Reap The view from the cliffs, the swim in the “holy waters” of the kulen waterfall and the reclining Buddha carved out of the rock at the top of the mountain were all very special experiences. Our guide, Sopheak was a delight. He arrived punctually in a Toyota Highlander. Knowledgeable and courteous, he took us to all the good spots! We stopped on way home ( his suggestion ) at the Landmine museum. Definitely worth a visit. We had the great fortune to meet the real-life hero, Aki Ra, who has single-handedly removed tens of thousands of land mines.
- peterl0nsdale00Great driver and guide, absolutely enhancing an experience that was more than memorable.Sopheak was great, always on time, very flexible, knowledgable and helpful. Tailored our temple visits to our needs and showed us a few extras, always with good and thorough explanations. Car was good, always fresh water available and a very careful driver. Can thoroughly recommend to anyone.
- krzysztofrA2222HU00The best tour ever !The place was amazing. We took a lot of photos. Our guide was the best we could imagine. Speaking english, funny, well informed, chilled but professional. We really recommend you this tour.
- Thomas S00A Fun Tour and RideHe is amazing!! He knows a lot about the area and the history of the area. He is very friendly and a great driver. He is very patient and very passionate about what he does!! 10/10 would recommend!!
- Passport77151300Goes the extra Mile to Ensure your EnjoymentWe have known Sopheak for 3 years now, we first met him when we took his all-day tour. He goes the extra mile to ensure you have the best experience. He is fun and interesting to talk to. We started our tour by visiting Angkor Wat at sunrise, then breakfast in a Cambodian stall, we then did Ta Prohm and finished the day with a market/food tour. He is very knowledgeable. We came back this year and met up with Sopheak again, who showed us more of Siem Reap. He speaks good English. You won't regret taking a tour with Sopheak.
- dennishH958QK00Fantastic Street Food Tour!While in Siem Reap we took an incredible local street food tour. Our guide Sopheak was fantastic! He took us on a tour that tourists rarely experience. We got to experience both sides — the local market, as well as the tourist market. And yes… I ate the insects (not a requirement of this tour)! They were delicious! I highly recommend this tour and this guide if you are in Siem Reap.
- Hapalemur00Great tour! Wonderful experienceThe tour was amazing. Our tour guide was incredible. He was super knowledgeable about the temples and personable.
- JustinWS_8900Great Tour guide!During our time in Cambodia we booked a Angkor Temple Tour and a day at Phnom Kulen Mountain Waterfall/Reclining Buddha tour and we enjoyed every moment of it! Our private driver Sopheak is a very nice person and gave us a personalised and detailed tour and we’re very happy we chose to him as our tour guide. If you plan on visiting Cambodia, certainly make sure you use this company! They won’t disappoint!
- ericagG7302BJ00Best Decision!My Husband I would highly highly recommend Sopheak and the Siem Reap Angkor Travel and Tour company. We arrived in Phnom Penh in the evening and did not want to waste the day traveling to Siem Reap so we booked Sopheak who picked us up from the airport and drove us over night to our destination. He picked us up on time, helped us with our luggage, got us to our destination safely and in a timely fashion. We were able to travel overnight, sleeping in his air-conditioned comfortable van and arrived to see Angkor Wat for sunrise...it was amazing! Due to Sopheak's professional, friendly nature we ended hiring him for the rest of the day to take us around Seim Reap, it was the best decision we could of made. He let us go our own pace to the different temples and found us the perfect lunch spot that had great food and amazing coffee. Sopheak was easy to communicate with great English and was able to text easily through WhatsApp. Highly recommend would definitely use Sopheak in the future!
- alexherlihy201600Fantastic guideSopheak was my driver who picked me up from the airport. He was friendly and his car was clean. When my tour to Kulen cancelled without letting me know, I contacted Sopheak and he made himself available to take me on a full day tour to the mountain, Buddha and waterfalls. It was am amazing experience. He is such a great guy I also booked him to take me to see sunrise at Angkor Wat then drive me back to the airport. I highly recommend Sopheak. He is knowledgeable, friendly AND a great photographer :)
- mamacita100100I really customized my day :)As of Mar 2022, I had to go to the PCR/ART center before I leave Cambodia like most people do, this is the main reason that I chose a custom tour of Sopheak, which was totally right. (I booked this tour through Viator) Unfortunately you have to go to the test center twice 1. Swab test 2. Collect result The result (certificate) won't be sent to your phone/email address. Hence, this custom tour would be a wonderful choice. Luckily Sopheak knows the location of the test center (Your Sport Club) . How amazing. I didn't need to waste any time to look for the whereabouts. I chose a sunrise tour with no guide. He showed up on time professionally. I had already wasted 2 mornings for sunrise because the tuk tuk driver never showed up for 2 mornings in a row, I was extremely happy that he showed up on time. After we spent some time in Angkor Wat, we had breakfast at a local eatery on my request. It was a lovely noodle. Then I had to go to Youth Sport Club for the ART test :D. While I waited for the result, I requested a Rolous Area to explore, including Phnom Krom. That was amazing. I used a drone near Phnon Krom, which is one of the highlights of the Cambodia trip. Actually I misunderstood the hiring hours, so I accidentally requested Angkor Balloon as well (>_<) but Sopheak kindly agreed and took me to Balloon. Then, my custom tour ended with Youth Sports Club to fetch the result. It was a very productive day. Thank you Sopheak.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
The ox cart ride was amazing , the countryside views were great and the village experience was a great learning experience. The guide was very knowledgeable and on time . Very genuine
Written December 19, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap provided by Siem Reap Angkor Travel and Tour
Product Overview: Private Ox Cart Ride and Local village Experience from Siem Reap
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos