We provide dedicated, personalised service and efficient service at a very competitive price giving you comfortable transport and security for your property.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 6-100, max of 15 per group
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way transfers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All items not mentioned
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We provide one way and return airport shuttles daily from Livingstone Airport (Harry Mwanga International Airport), bus or train station to various hotels and lodges in Livingstone in Zambia, Victoria falls town in Zimbabwe and Kasane in Botswana. Kindly make an effort to clearly specify your pick up and drop off locations.
- Kasane Airport, Kasane, Chobe National Park Botswana
- Livingstone Airport, Livingstone Zambia
- Victoria Falls Airport, Victoria Falls Zimbabwe
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Livingstone, Zambia Bus station, Train station and All hotels and lodges in the central business district of Livingstone Zambia
- Kazungula Ferry, Kazungula, Zambia Kazungula Border Control - Zambia
- Zambia Department of Immigration - Victoria Falls Border Post, 3VC7+H5M, Mosi-Oa-Tunya, Livingstone, Zambia Victoria Falls border control - Zambia
- Department of Immigration Zimbabwe - Victoria Falls Border Post, 3RFX+CMV, A8, Zimbabwe Victoria falls border - Zimbabwe
- Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe Bus station, Train station and All hotels and lodges in the central business district of Victoria Falls town in Zimbabwe
- Kasane, Botswana Kasane Airport, Hotels & Lodges
- Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia Hotel by Anantara, Mosi-oa-Tunya Road, Livingstone, Zambia
- Protea by Marriott Hotel Livingstone, Mosi-O-Tunya Road Livingstone, Livingstone 10101, Zambia
- Avani Victoria Falls Resort, Mosi-oa-Tunya Road, Livingstone 20100, Zambia
- The David Livingstone Safari Lodge & Spa, Riverside Dr, Off Sichango Rd, Livingstone, Zambia
- Victoria Falls Waterfront, 4R7V+35M, Sichango Rd, Livingstone 60407, Zambia
- Chrismar Hotel Livingstone, Plot 4035 Sichango Rd, Livingstone, Zambia
- Warm Harbor Hotel, 475, Musi-Oa-Tunya Road, Livingstone 10101, Zambia
- CityBlue Courtyard Hotel & Suites, Livingstone, 4VF4+34P, Mosi-Oa-Tunya, Livingstone 10101, Zambia
- New Fairmount Hotel, Plot 441/442 Mosi-O-Tunya Road Livingstone, Livingstone 10101, Zambia
- Jollyboys Backpackers, 34 Kanyanta Road, Livingstone, Zambia
- Jollyboys Camp, 80S Chipembi Road, Livingstone, Zambia
- Olga's - The Italian Corner, 4VW4+PF6, Mokambo Rd, Livingstone, Zambia
- Gloria's Bed and Breakfast, 19 Gandhi Avenue Livingstone ZM, Livingstone 60998, Zambia
- LePatino, 4634 Nehru Way (off, Mutelo St, Livingstone, Zambia
- Crossroads Lodge Livingstone, 5VF4+4J8, Livingstone, Zambia
- Fawlty Towers, 216 Mosi O Tunya Road, Livingstone, Zambia
- Chapa Classic Lodge, 66 Nehru Way, Livingstone 10101, Zambia
- Pumulani Lodge Livingstone, Mosi-Oa-Tunya, Livingstone, Zambia
- Wasawange Lodge, 727 Airport Rd, Livingstone, Zambia
- Sunset Junction Lodge & Tours, Plot 2613/233 Tumba Street Off Airport Road, Livingstone, Zambia
- Green Tree Lodge, Kombe Dr, Livingstone, Zambia
- Ngoma Zanga Lodge, 963 Kariba Cres, Livingstone, Zambia
- Oriental Swan Hotel, Plot 92 Mosi-Oa-Tunya, Livingstone 10101, Zambia
- Woodlands Lodge, 5V48+Q5H, Livingstone, Zambia
- Tasha Lodge & Tours, Plot 4424/200,, Livingstone, Zambia
- Okavango Lodge, Limulunga Road 217 Area Plot 518, Livingstone 10101, Zambia
- Eliba guest house, H66X+RHV, Los Angeles, Lusaka 00000, Zambia
- Ravine Lodge, 110 Mosi-oa-Tunya Road, Livingstone 10101, Zambia
- Kamunjila Lodge, 55 Mwela St, Livingstone, Zambia
- Mosi-O-Tunya Executive Lodge, Plot 4424/37 Highlands, Livingstone Livingstone ZM, Livingstone 10101, Zambia
- Victoria Falls Backpackers Zambia, 559 Mokambo Rd, Livingstone, Zambia
- Zigzag Town Lodge, 693 Industrial Road, Livingstone, Zambia
- Junior Leisure Resort, 2644/95, Nahumba Road, Livingstone, Zambia
- Tabonina Guesthouse, 3 Maisoko Road, Livingstone, Zambia
- Tabonina BIS, 5V67+W86, Tukulusho Ave, Livingstone, Zambia
- Asante Apartments, 4424/129 Off Lusaka Road Highlands, Livingstone, Zambia
- Golden Days Executive Lodge - Livingstone, 3S Chisamba Rd, Livingstone, Zambia
- Munga Eco-Lodge, Livingstone, Zambia
- Thorntree River Lodge, Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, Mosi-Oa-Tunya, Livingstone, Zambia
- Toka Leya, 4QVP+RW, Livingstone, Zambia
- The Islands of Siankaba Lodge, Zambia
- Camp Nkwazi, Plot 749 B, Kazangula Rd, Livingstone, Livingstone 10101, Zambia
- Cafe Zambezi House of Africa, Livingstone, Zambia
- Decha Guest Lodge, Kombe drive off airport road, Livingstone, Zambia
- Pakali Lodges, 5VC4+JQP, Zambia Rd, Livingstone 10103, Zambia
- Asenga Executive Lodge, Livingstone, Zambia
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121665P8
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Kasane & Kasane International airport Shuttles (BBK)?
- Kasane & Kasane International airport Shuttles (BBK) price starts from $17.00. Discover and book Kasane & Kasane International airport Shuttles (BBK) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kasane & Kasane International airport Shuttles (BBK) cancellation policy?
- Kasane & Kasane International airport Shuttles (BBK) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kasane & Kasane International airport Shuttles (BBK) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kasane & Kasane International airport Shuttles (BBK)?
- Kasane & Kasane International airport Shuttles (BBK) is hosted by Royal African Experiences. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal African Experiences on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kasane & Kasane International airport Shuttles (BBK) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kasane & Kasane International airport Shuttles (BBK)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h. Discover and book Kasane & Kasane International airport Shuttles (BBK) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 121665P8
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Royal African Experiences
Joined in March 2018
#10 of 34 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Livingstone
- JoyceNorthBerwick00Half day trip to Mukuni village and Livingston.Our driver and guide Shepherd first took us to the local traditional village where we were shown round by an inhabitant. The tour finished at the craft market where the many vendors were vying for our custom. Buying is encouraged as it’s their source of income. Shepherd then drove us to Livingston. First stop the museum where we had a guided tour. It’s a bit tired but quite interesting and has a good section on David Livingston. Shepherd then gave us a tour of the town and market which was very interesting. He was great at answering our questions. Finally, back to our hotel. All in all, a very worthwhile experience and a great way to spend the afternoon.
- Minksy9900Amazing tour of the beautiful fallsThe tour guide was great and very well prepared, he brought us rain coats and carried it for us until it was time to put it on. He was very engaging and we enjoyed the overall tour!!
- Clintjamz00A Bespoke Experience That Made Us Feel Connected And Secure With the Locals.This was a well tailored tour that gives visitors a good feel for life as the locals live it in Mukini Village where we went and around the larger city of Livingstone in Zambia. Evans, the driver/guide, was punctual in picking us up from our hotel. He was also patient enough to stop and allow us to take pictures at various places we pointed out along the way to the village. He was even kind enough to stop and take us off route onto another hotel grounds to take pictures of giraffes and zebras that roam the property located in a national park. He was well spoken and articulate as he gave us the history and background of Mukini Village, the local hamlet near Livingstone that we would be visiting first. When we got to the village the local guide was waiting for us. The local guide was very informative and took us on an extensive tour of the village where we met and chat with several villagers in their huts as well as craftsmen making artifacts for the local and tourists market. Next Evans took us on a tour of the city of Livingstone, which is much larger and commercial than Victoria Falls. Evans explained that Vic Falls was developed by the British Colonial powers as a holiday resort town; whereas Livingstone was founded as a commercial center of manufacturing and trade. Hence the difference in size and character of the 2 towns. We went on to visit the city center and its markets, the city hospital and the Livingstone Museum. We ended the tour with lunch at the kitchy Zambezi Cafe with its colorful African themed murals and its extensive menu of local and international foods. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone who appreciate getting beyond the tourist traps and see life as it really is beyond the resort towns. Evans commanding calm and the cordon of confidence and security you feel while in his presence, makes this all possible without any unease. We enjoyed and appreciated the service of Evans and his company so much that we booked another tour with him to Victoria Falls from the Zambian side for the next day. Thank you again Evans for your kind hospitality🙏.
- shalinic202300An experience of a lifetime!This was most certainly a trip of a lifetime. We were simply in awe of the breathtaking Victoria Falls. Zambia and it's wonderful people made a huge impression on us and we truly enjoyed our experience. Evans are wonderful guide at Royal African Experiences was an absolute professional who took care of every detail right through from all the bookings even before we arrived. So many cherished memories including a sunset cruise on the Zambezi, a visit to Mukuni Village, a walk with the mighty elephants in Zimbabwe and a spectacular heli flight over the amazing Victoria falls. The highlight of course was a very up close and personal encounter with 3 majestic White Rhino. We can't wait to visit beautiful Zambia again!
- namakandoh00Informative tourI had an amazing time at the Victoria falls. Our guide was very knowledgeable and kind. Thank you Evans for the informative tour.
- Amani36010500Very informativeI had a very enjoyable time during my trip to Zambia and Victoria falls (Zambia side). Mr. Evans is very kind and informative, he took me through the history and it's current reflect in the society, he also showed me the market and different neighborhood with deep explanation of the history aspect of it, I return from this trip with alot of knowledge of Zambia soc-history, I would take another tour with Mr.Evans if I got the chance in the future
- Amani36010500Fun, enjoyable and informativeI had a wonderful time during my trip to Zambia and Victoria falls (Zambia side). Mr. Evans is very kind and informative, he guided me through the Victoria falls explaining the geological and cultural aspects related to the falls, I enjoyed every moment of this trip, and already recommended the tour to my friends
- Janusz P00ExcellentMr.Evens and only Mr. Evens is your travel guide!!!!! Professional, knowledgeable, honest, friendly, helpful and happy. Thanks for everything.
- basonm00Simply AmazingI am a solo traveler so initially I was planning this trip on my own, but a friend of mine highly recommended Mr. Evans. Initially, I had my doubts; however, I have never been glad to be more wrong. You get the value for your money. They are professionals and they will plan the whole trip for you. You just have to tell them the activities you want to do. Should they not be available, they will recommend alternatives. They are honest. I just had to give them the amount quoted and enjoyed the trip. They even got me local rates in some of the activities. They are fun and knowledgeable. I learned a lot about Africa and Zambian culture during our conversations and it opens up your views. Truly, it will be a memory to last a lifetime.
- violets56400AMAZINGMy tour guide went above and beyond to give me a great tour that I will never forget .He was very knowledgeable and very interesting to listen . Seeing Victoria falls was something I’ve never experienced before ... breathtaking .We also stopped at the "big tree" and the historic bridge.i had a great time and would definitely recommend this tour to everyone !! 10/10 Thanks to Evans and Tich :)
- NUsNu00Great timeSuch a great tour. Our guide was very knowledgeable and made sure all our questions were answered. He also went above and beyond by helping us get a few necessities bc our baggage was lost. You won’t be disappointed!
- Selma-voyager00Evans’ excellent “taste of Zambia”Thanks to Evans for so much, e.g. patiently waiting to give me a solo tour after I misunderstood where the Zambian border is after 1-2 km. “no-man’s land” beyond where I passed Victoria Falls’ Zimbabwe border! Tour highlights included the Livingstone Museum and Mukuni Village. Thanks also for tour & gifts from Maramba Market plus water & snacks in the car. I highly recommend Evans’ tours/company to everyone! He is great & quick at answering questions online prior to a tour and during the live tour. In addition to being professional & friendly, I admire how his entrepreneurship supports his large extended family.
- dursun a00Awesome trip to Zambia,Zimbabwe,BostwanaI have had wonderfull trip to livingstone region for 5 days with my family as well as my sister and her family last month.I was little hesisating to visit the region!! Because First is always excited!! But At the End ,I left the the region with very good memories.Many Thanks to Evans, Royal African Expirience which made our trip unforgettable!! He was always kind and tryed to show us the best taste of the region.we did the Zambian side,Zimbabwen side of the falls,Safari,Chobe Day Trip in Bostwana ,Sunset Cruises( Best selection Boat!!) as well as makuni tradational village.All was Marvelous.Also we have had good shopping points well as good dining out. Thanks Evans, Stay Colorfull.
- kan0n100Wonderful experience at Victoria FallsRoyal African Experiencesのアレンジのおかげで、とても充実した３泊４日のビクトリアの滝とチョベ国立公園を訪問となりました。ツアーをアテンドしてくれたEvansは、とてもフレンドリーで、時間にも正確で、限られた時間で最大限やりたいことができるようにツアーを手配してくれたおかげで忘れられない思い出ができました。個人で旅行される方にはRoyal African Experiencesをおすすめします！ We visited Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park arranged by the Royal African Experiences. We had a wonderful time in Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana! Evans who attended our tour is very friendly, kind and punctual. We highly recommend the Royal African Experiences to get to know the Victoria Falls!
- flylikelinz00Best Transfer option for groups in LivingstoneI came across Royal African Experiences when searching for airport transfers from Livingstone Airport. Upon booking via Marriott Experiences given I was staying at the local Marriott hotel, I contact Royal African Experiences a few days prior to ensure all was in order, feeling confident with the professional and speedy response, I enquired about a number of other journeys they could fulfil for my group. This included Border Crossing Transfers for a group of 6 from Zambia to Zimbabwe, Hotel to Activity Transfers within Zambia and Airport Transfers. Evans was our driver and was very knowledgable on the processes of the border crossing and provided amazing insights on the local area and towns. I would highly recommend Royal African Experiences for comfortable transfer services within the Livingstone/Victora Falls region