Select Date and Travelers
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Lunch on floating restaurant
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within Kasane
- Transport by adopted 4x4 open safari vehicles in the parks (blankets will be provided in winter)
- Includes 2 drinks (mineral water/soft drink or beer) on floating restaurant
- Lunch is served buffet style. There is a choice of three meats: boerewors, chicken, and steak with homemade bread baked in the onsite clay oven. There will be potato bake, coleslaw, 3-bean salad, roasted butternut squash, and a delectable, multi-layered dessert. Tea and coffee plus 2 drinks which includes beer or mineral water/soft drink.
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Victoria Falls Hotel pickup and drop-off can be arranged at extra cost
- National park fees $10.00 per activity that is conducted in the national park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code: please wear neutral colors and bring a hat. If you have clothing with long sleeves this helps prevent flies
- Please let us know if you have specific dietary requirements
- Rates per person and quoted in USD
- A small amount of walking is involved (less than 1 kilometer)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Tamuka Travel
Very amazing experience
It was a very good, very informative experience. Trevor taught us a lot about the city and nature, he is a very ple…
Truly Unforgettable Experience but...
The tour of Livingstone Island and Angel’s Pool is one of the most amazing things I have ever done. The local guide…
Exciting & Great Photo Op
The Devil's Pool is a naturally formed/carved small basin with an fairly calm eddy of water right in between all th…
All the arrangements were perfect. Picked up and taken across the border to Zimbabwe on time. Simon was a great g…
Very Friendly staff
Staff was friendly, tour was awesome. Food was nice. Enjoyed myself. We had a great time. I highly recommend Tamuka…
Collection was on time and vehicle was clean, spacious and most importantly, aircon worked perfect as Victoria Fal…
Devil’s Pool in December 2019
The our was excellently ran while the guides were helpful and friendly I would have had a very complete excellent t…
a great day
Simon was our very patient guide, the visit to the falls was great, the craft center was not very interesting, th…
So much fun!
We had a wonderful time! I was so scared to do this but so happy my husband talked me into it. It was an unforgetta…
various tours with tamuka in victoria falls
we had a fantastic time in victoria falls. we joined many tours organised by tamuka; 4 days safari, walking with l…
This natural wonder was absolutely Amazing! The breakfast provided is very light. I stayed at the AVANI resort in …
Davil’s Pool and Livingstone Island Tour
Love the tour! Everything went smoothly. I highly recommend this tour and the company. They treated me like a quee…
More than perfect !
In a nutshell : completely excellent ! More detailed version follows... Before the Falls : Day -1: a very kind me…
Scenic flight via Tamuka
Everything was perfectly arranged, including pick up and drop off back to the hotel and we had an amazing flight
What A Great Ending to our Victoria Falls experience
On a trip with many unique highlights and fantastic experiences this was one of the really special ones. Riding on …
- Tamuka Travel
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant
What time does Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant start?
Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant on Tripadvisor
How much is Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant?
Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant price starts from $198.00. Discover and book Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant on Tripadvisor
What is the Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant cancellation policy?
Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant?
Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant is hosted by Tamuka Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tamuka Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Early Morning Game Drive with Lunch on Floating Restaurant on Tripadvisor