Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
per group (up to 10)
Ages 0-120, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, Russian, English
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Departure details
- Experience Bahrain @ the Bahrain Yacht Club, Bahrain Yacht Club, Building 646, Road 16، Sitra, Bahrain Bahrain Yacht Club in Sitra
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61467P18
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip?
- Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip price starts from $557.00. Discover and book Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip cancellation policy?
- Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip?
- Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip is hosted by Experience Bahrain. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Experience Bahrain on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61467P18
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atExperience Bahrain @ the Bahrain Yacht ClubBahrain Yacht Club, Building 646, Road 16، Sitra, BahrainBahrain Yacht Club in SitraSee address & details
- 1BahrainStop: 60 minutesOn a two hour snorkel tour you spend 20 minutes getting to the site and another 20 minutes getting back! Join us on our snorkel boat for a ride from the Bahrain Yacht Club to Cut Wreck where you will plunge into the water to view one of the most popular shipwrecks in Bahrain. It is a steel ship wreck that had collision with the shallow reef long time ago. With water depths between 3-5 meters, the wreck is easily and safely viewed while snorkeling on the surface.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
broke, bad service, bad communication. bad everything. Stole our money
We booked a sailing course with Experience Bahrain in August 2021 for a Sailing course scheduled for November 2021.…
No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems!
Beautiful island and an unforgettable experience. Not sure if our group went with this operator or not, but the isl…
The best place to visit while in Bahrain!! The crew was friendly and accommodating and the island was beautiful. …
Scuba Life is a great choice for all your diving needs.
I decided on Scuba Life because I wanted to advance my diving training through the Padi Advanced Open Water. The ex…
Great experience and enjoyable moments with the instructor.
I spent a great 2 days passing the RYA Powerboat Level 2 (at Sitra) and the instructor was key in this experience, …
Memorable experience - highly recommend
My partner gifted me the PADI Open Water Diver course for our anniversary as he already had his junior level. I ha…
Friendly &Helpful Staffs and management team ,Good food Beverages &Good mood Beautiful Destination Crystal clear s…
It was very nice fishing experience with a lot of fun, definitely we gonna do it again very soon,, ooh and amazing …
Amazing day out
We wanted to attempt pearl diving but had children with us. Scubalife were brilliant at taking us to a shallow dept…
A day to remember!
We had a great time with capitan Mo and Mohammad. Friendly crew and awesome service. Overall we caught 41 fish 😍
The Romantic Dinner experience on the 41 ft yacht was unforgettable. Great boot, great staff, lovely food and an am…
“Destined for love” package
Everything was amazing, I just wish we had longer time because 3 hours were not enough to really be able to enjoy e…
One of the most unique experiences I have ever tried was watching a movie with the beautiful view of Bahrain’s skyl…
Enjoyed the experience, trip arrangements including food, safety,cleanliness.... the cinema on the yacht made it so…
Best Boat Tour Operator I’ve been with in the Middle East!
I went to Jarada Island with Scubalife and also did their Manama Skyline Tour and both of the tours were fantastic!…
Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip provided by Experience Bahrain
Product Overview: Private Cut Wreck Snorkeling Trip
|Number of Photos||1|