Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus
By Joker Expedition, Bolivia.
Welcome to Bolivia. Visit the famous Salar de Uyuni, with personalized service from Sucre in Turistic Bus. The Tour is organized from the pick-up and drop-off from the Hotels of Sucre, Bolivia. We enjoy an overnight trip from Sucre to Uyuni, upon arrival after a delicious breakfast, we visit the great Salar de Uyuni, Isla Incahuasi, and the tour ends with a spectacular sunset on the salar of Uyuni enjoying reflection in the water . At the end of the Tour we return to Sucre in our touristic bus to travel another 8 hours.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Bus ticket Sucre - Uyuni - Sucre
- Private transportation 4wd in Uyuni
- Certified professional guide
- Food and drinks (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Drinks at lunch
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees (fish island BOB 3O, Momias Coqueza BOB 30)
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up all tarvelers from Sucre Hotels/ hostels
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21789P73
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- It is the responsibility of the tourists themselves to contract travel or accident insurance, as well as carry the necessary documentation at the time of travel.
- For the rainy season (December to March) the itinerary can be modified with no entry to the Incahuasi Island, taking another route as an alternative but visiting the Salar de Uyuni.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus on Tripadvisor
- How much is Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus?
- Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus price starts from $189.00. Discover and book Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus on Tripadvisor
- What is the Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus cancellation policy?
- Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus?
- Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus is hosted by Joker Expedition, Bolivia.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Joker Expedition, Bolivia. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Visit to Uyuni Salt Flats from Sucre by Bus on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21789P73
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Amazing overnight tour
Great communications and on time pick up, comfortable overnight buses and amazing tour of the train graveyard, cact…
Amazing day! highly recommended! Super Professional
I don’t post much on Tripadvisor but after the experience we lived I felt it was necessary to share our experience …
An unforgettable experience
Our visit to South America was wonderful, but this was the most wonderful place on our visit, the Uyuni salt flat. …
Walking on clouds!!
We were afraid about the season with some rainy days by the end of December. It turned out to be a magic trip for u…
This was a great and wonderful opportunity to know La Paz and its history better. Our guide Daniel and the driver…
Excellently organised with fantastic tour guides !
The organisation of this tour was brilliant and made us feel stress-free. Picked up in La Paz, taken to the bus sta…
Better than Salt Flats
The trip was amazing. It’s a short drive from Uyuni. The town looks awesome, it looks like a movie set. The train c…
We had such an amazing time!! Had to pinch myself the whole time because it felt like we were in a dream. Our guide…
A really good day!
Everything was perfect! We did the one day trek in the Uyuni salt flat and everything was perfectly organised down …
Uyuni 4 day tour
We went on the 4-day tour from Tupiza with Alexandro tours. Alexandro tours offers an ‘alternative’ route where we…
Salar de Uyuni
The private one day trip to Salar de Uyuni was unforgettable! Most beautiful sunset I have ever seen,fascinating la…
Amazing day trip to Uyuni from La Paz, outstanding service
We booked our salt flats tour via Viator and the overall experience was AMAZING. Few things in the beginning: in t…
A very good day!
Such a good day! We were properly spoilt on this trip with amazing experiences, great food, and a terrific guide. W…
We had the private tour with Roger and Fernando. Roger made sure that everything was just as promised…knowledgable,…
Amazing private tour in the magical Uyuni Salt Flats
We had an amazing time in the Uyuni salt flats. Our tour guide Israle made this trip an unique experience. From the…