2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 3-70, max of 6 per group
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Pick up and drop off service provided in a 4x4 Land Cruiser
- Museum Entry & Abra Ride Ticket
- Dune Bashing, Camel Ride & Sand Boarding
- Henna Designs & Shisha smoking.
- Tanoura, Fire and Belly Dance Show
- Entry/Admission - Bur Dubai Abra Station
- Alcohol (Payable)
- Quad Bike (Payable)
- Admission Ticket to Ferrari World
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- pickup from Dubai & Sharjah
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Cruise Terminal 2, 77CH+QXG - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188755P11
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour.?
- How much is 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour.?
- 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour. price starts from $175.00. Discover and book 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour. on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour. cancellation policy?
- 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour. cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour. on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour.?
- 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour. is hosted by NOOR AL HAYAT TOURISM. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NOOR AL HAYAT TOURISM on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour. on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188755P11
Reserve your spot
Dubai City Tour and Evening...
Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour
About the operator
NOOR AL HAYAT TOURISM
United Arab Emirates
Joined in August 2019
#277 of 2,158 Outdoor Activities in Dubai
- akosua69200Great and memorable experienceFor starters we would not have booked this tour as previous reviews put us off. The whole experience is actually based on the driver/ your guide. So you have to pray for a good one which by grace we did get an excellent person- ShajiKalesh- God bless him. He had the greatest patience and helped us cover all the tall list we planned and more. That is most of the famous landmarks. We got out of the car to take billions of pics. We were a team of 5 with one 14 year old special needs daughter who was not great at walking fast and yet still able to achieve all we planned. Great experience and we recommend this tour to everyone but first pray for a good guide that would be sent out to you so you can be more comfortable to assist you on your other planned activities for the rest of your stay.
- Emmanuel S00Dubai Private City TourMuhammad was an excellent guide & driver! Saw so many sights like Burj Al Arab, Burj Khalifa, and the Dubai Mall!Book him if you can.
- luissX5005AI00Not recomendedLate pick-up from our hotel. Driver did not speak English and on a bad mood. City tour does not take to Atlantis Hotel. On the way back, they droped us at Dumai Mall, without transfer to The hotels. Not recomended!
- Celestial G00Worst Tour We HadThe worst city tour we have experienced. The driver who was supposed to be the guide also was 45 minutes late. He was just a driver but definitely cannot a guide because he does not speak English. We thought we booked this tour with Noor Al Hayat Tourism through TripAdvisor but the driver who showed up identified himself by another agency name. I asked if he’s from Noor and he said no when he approached me. So he went out of the hotel door and texted me to find out who he was supposed to be touring. My cell picked up so that’s how we found out he was our tour. As a driver, he was good. As a guide??? He did not know a thing nor could he converse with us in English. We couldn’t wait to get rid of him but we needed to get around so we needed him as a driver. I have never been stirred in the wrong direction using TripAdvisor reviews before. I have been around the globe a few times and TripAdvisor is one of my go-to resources but now I have experienced 3 bad ones that I have booked through them. All of these operators were in the Middle East. The language barrier and unqualified guides seem to happen more in this region. TripAdvisor/Viator need to step up and do checking & screening on tours & operators they list or their credibility will suffer. Buyer beware. I am asking TripAdvisor now if they screen the tours and tour operators listed on their site because this was not the only operator that subcontracts to another that I have experienced. So you think you’re hiring a tour or operator based on good reviews you’ve read about them only to find out, it might be somebody else who will show up!
- 981fathimajazza00An amazing dayI loved the desert safari .It was well planned and it had an amazing guide. He was trained and cooperate.
- Paul F00Terrific Tour of DubaiAn excellent overview of Dubai in one day with a very knowledgeable and eager to please guide, Raman, who went out of his way to help us see sights that were not on the normal itinerary. Having lived in Dubai in the late 1970’s we were eager to see the old Clock Tower roundabout and the Creek area. The tour brought back some wonderful happy memories!!
- davidwF7814ES00This is the way to see DubaiOur guide Ramon was excellent and the service allowed us to set the itinerary but they wanted extra payment to take us to everything we had on our list even though the whole itinerary was in town and completed in the 8-hour allotment. The guide was very accommodating to my handicapped wife.
- TFINOC00Rehman is the BEST guide ever! Can’t wait to come back to Dubai and hire him again.Rehman was a fantastic tour guide! Waiting for us as we stepped off the cruise ship and took us on an amazing full day tour of Dubai. Great knowledge of the city, the history of the city, and key spots to stop at. Best guide we had on our trip. Answered all of our questions, personalized our tour and helped us find the best bargains in the city. Really enjoyed meeting him!
- chaidaokueh00Terrible, bad service, scammy and shouldn’t be on TripAdvisorThe car they provided did not have working seat belts, and there were dirty looking tears on the upholstery. It gets worse- We were only provided a driver even though we specifically ordered and paid for a private tour. When we contacted the tour company, they insisted the driver was a tour guide, even through the driver himself said he’s not a guide and was only there to fetch us to the places we wanted. He could not tell us anything about any of the sights and even brought us to the wrong place when we asked, and insisted it was the right place even after we checked on google maps. After which he grudgingly asked if we wanted him to bring us to that place instead. By the time we had wasted so much time. Only after hours of reasoning, then arguing with the tour company did they tell us they would give us a partial refund. This company is potentially running a scam and I urge all buyers to take note and beware. I was this close to calling the police on them in Dubai. They spoilt my holiday and wasted my only full day in Dubai. I do not recommend and hope karma gets them. They do not deserve to stay in business. This is the first time I’ve had such a horrible experience using TripAdvisor’s booking service. I urge you to do a check on them as they were clearly trying to scam us and provide less than what was promised!
- HP-MM00A Great Day in DubaiWe booked the full day private tour and were picked up at our hotel by our guide who was very knowledgeable, charming and easy to understand. There are a large number of stops and many areas visited. A very interesting day in a beautiful city. The vehicle was comfortable and water was provided. There was time worked into the schedule for us to get lunch and do a little exploring on our own. Our guide was good at answering any questions. We will always look back fondly on our tour as it gave us a real view of the many area of a beautiful city. I highly recommend this tour and our young energetic Pakistani guide.
- 219wimp00Disappointed tour. Lot worth the moneyWe had high expectations on this tour to have a good overview of Dubai and have some more inside information about the town. However our tour was very disappointing. Our Indian guide Nirshad wasn’t very talkif at all. His English was hard to understand He didn’t follow the programme as described on the voucher First stop was Atlantis where he gave us 30 minutes to go inside and look at the aquarium. However the waiting q for tickets was half an hour so we just saw the entrance of the hotel. Next stop was Burj al Arab for a quick photostop. Next beach La Mere where almost everything was closed. A ladie at the icecreamstation mentioned that the beach wil closing down for maintenance. Our driver was not aware of this information and was not interested into it. I m sure he will bring next guests to same closed place. Next was a one hour visit at the shouks without any explanation what you would expect from a guide. Then we drove to Dubai mall where we had three hours to visit the aquarium and Burj al Kalifa tower where he advised us to take tickets for the elevator. But this time is to short for having proper lunch buy tickets and visit. Next we had a stop at Dubai frame for half an hour but also here waiting was one hour for entrance so after some photos of the outside we drove to Za abeel place where he couldn’t tell more about the palace. Overall we better took a normal taxi to go to all those places an read a cityguide…it would have beeen less expensive. Tip before making this tour is to book tickets in advance and tip for touroperator is to invest in some proper guiding lessons for his employees so they know what to tell about
- Jasleen_Singh00Great way to explore Old and New DubaiMy Family had a great day trip with Rahman. Went around different places with ample time for pictures. Got great suggestions for shopping places at souq and having lunch at Bayt Al Waqeel with the view of the moving abras around us. Covered JBR, Marina, Al Seef, Spice and Gold Souk, Dubai Frame, Palace, Atlantis (The Pointe), Jumeirah Beach, Palm Jumeirah and saw much more on the way as well. Would definitely suggest this tour for touring Dubai by road 👍
- 420ishai00Unforgettable experienceWe suggest this activity to everyone. It was spending our day together with jimshad. He was always chekking with us to make sure we were having fun, the dune bashing was exciting and amazing experience. We like very much all activities in this travel specially the red dunes. Camel ride, henna tattoo, belly dance and food was excellent. I can only recomend this company when traveling to Dubai
- rinfam00FantasticCustomer service is really fab! Would definitely suggest them to anyone out there. Really needs to try them to get the best service.
- Xanthe10000Not what we paid forWe did not have a guide and only a driver who told us there were issues. Nice person but when we asked questions he would say I don't know. We had to purchase all of our tickets to get into places and they were suppose to be included. Our driver would drop us off and tell us where to meet and would not give us information such as cover and such. I've reached out to Trip Advisor with no response. I have used you in the past but this was not a good experience - we could have gotten a driver/car for much cheaper and learned nothing of the mosque and skipped locations!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Written February 12, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Noor Al Hayat T
Thank you Mamazon for choosing Noor Al Hayat Tourism and we are delighted that you enjoyed 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour. We welcome you for the next tours and activities with us to experience a different level of enjoyment.
Written February 13, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour. provided by NOOR AL HAYAT TOURISM
Product Overview: 2 Days TRIO-Dubai City Tour with Desert Safari and Full Day Abu Dhabi City Tour.
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos