Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner
By Al Saqr Travel and Tourism LLC
Desert Safari forms the main attraction for anyone visiting Dubai. The adventurous dune-bashing, amazing beauty of the expansive desert and awesome view of the sunset and take memorable pictures are unique experiences that a Dubai visitor would carry along for a life-time. Sand boarding in the desert is of great fun too. In the second half, enjoy the true Arabian ambiance, with traditional Arabian carpets, low tables and cushions for comfortable seating. While in the camp, you can have unlimited tea, coffee, bottled water & soft drinks. In here ride a camel, see some sand art, get a traditional henna tattoo on hand or feet & get photographed in Arabic costume. Finally, complete the evening feasting on a star-lit Arabic BBQ dinner while watching sequinned belly dancing, fire show performance and a hypnotic tanoura dancer spinning in time to traditional Gulf music. Also if you like, enjoy smoking shisha (the famous Arabic water pipe) in a special shisha corner.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 6 per group
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tour Guide
- Buffet Dinner
- available to purchase at the camp
- Picture with Falcon, available to purchase at the camp
- Quad bike in the desert available to purchase
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please provide us the hotel’s complete address with phone number and your name as given in the hotel booking . Once you have checked in, please provide us the room number, so we can contact you to inform the exact pick up time of the tour. If you not have Local #, no worry, you can write your whatsapp# or Mobile #, kindly write in a note, what is best way to contacting you before tour date? Please note, the pick-up will be from your hotel lobby, our guide will identify by your name given whilst booking the tour.
- Port Rashid
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110038P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- We give special care to pregnant women and persons with heart ailments or any other difficulty. Please mention to us if you have any concern, so we make the arrangements. We also provide special place for rest if needed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner
What you can expect during your visit
- Public health and safety is our utmost priority, and we deploy the most stringent international standards in safeguarding all tourists at all times, in line with the measures adapted by the Dubai Tourism Department.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner?
- Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner price starts from $99.00. Discover and book Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner on Tripadvisor
- What is the Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner cancellation policy?
- Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner?
- Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner is hosted by Al Saqr Travel and Tourism LLC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Al Saqr Travel and Tourism LLC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 6h. Discover and book Sunset In Desert Dubai | Dune Bashing | Buffet Dinner on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 110038P6
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1DubaiStop: 6 hoursFor those who seek extreme in adventure and at the same time relax in peace and to enjoy the true beauty of desert, our Sunset Desert Safari is ideal. Your holidays are not complete if you miss the unique opportunity of experiencing the fascinating desert safari on the sand dunes, 4WD (4 wheel drive) speed through the desert over the sand dunes followed by a sunset stop point where you can take iconic pictures of you and your loved ones on top of the dunes. Once you finish with photos you can relax sitting in the dunes and watch the sun go down. This tour includes the following: • Pick up from your Hotel or Residence in Dubai in a Land Cruiser • Dune Bashing drive with licensed safari driver, in the Al Lahbab desert (known as the big red dunes) • Stop in the middle of the desert where you can take memorable pictures •Traditional Arabic welcome at camp with tea, coffee, falafel, and loqimat (traditional Arabic donuts) • Soft drinks and cold water • Unlimited tea and coffee • Traditional Henna Painting • Arabic Dress Photography • Camel riding • Authentic BBQ buffet dinner • Sheesha area under a starlit skyRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
TOLERANCE. all over the world, and PEACE. The feelings that we have felt during the visit to the Grand Mosque in Ab…
The Grand Mosque-A must see in Abu Dhabi.
Wow beautiful! - architecture layout, carpets chandeliers, the thought put into it. Must do a tour which are offe…
Amazing Mosque surround by an amazing staff
We had a great time and the staff were amazing and they accommodate our request for guided tour with Miss Moza Al M…
Breathtaking place, so beautiful and artistic. The workmanship is out of this world. It looks stunning at night, a …
The beauty, craftmanship & tranquility is absolutely breathtaking. We joined a guided tour led by Sultan Al Mansoor…
Dune Bashing Experience is something else!! Our travel agent Jasmine and safari guide Amin was just amazing. They …
Friendly, Helpful .. Perfect
We had a wonderful Day! The first contact was Perfect. Hussain was our Daily Guide and he was Very friendly and hel…
A true adventure tour
Hi we had a wonderful time. Highly recommend desert safari. I am from India and now in visit visa in Dubai. Its my …
It is the fourth time I visit this place and it is always worth it. It is the most iconic monument in UAE, symbol o…
Really impressed with the entire experience. Had a lot of fun touring around Dubai’s deserts on a quad bike. Moreov…
Loved the experience in total. Will plan a family trip sometime soon. Never thought that I could enjoy the trip du…
The best time we had in desert
Great tour, great guide. They took so good care of us. The entire trip was amazing. Thank you Al saqr to make this …
The tour was perfect
The Safari tour was perfectly organized, the dunebashing was great. A truly gifted driver, he was just awesome in t…
We had a great desert safari
What an incredible experience we had! This trip was perfectly organized totally amazing. This adventure was action …
Dune Bashing was excellent
If you are visiting Dubai, then Desert Safari tour is must I say. There are plenty of tour agents doing the same, b…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
I would say it was the best time to visit Dubai, the climate was so cool and pleasant. In the desert, the dune bashing was just mind blowing. I have never had an roller coaster experience in a car driving in the dunes. The driver was just amazing, outstanding!! When we stopped for the photos, i did some sand-boarding. I really loved riding a camel also. The camp was also very good atmosphere with good dance programs. This was my solo trip, but I'm going to come back again for this with my friends.
Written January 22, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.