This is a private transport from anywhere in Dubai to Abu Dhabi airport. You can book your transfer from Dubai city, Dubai International Airport, Al Maktoum Airport or Port Rashid
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Private transportation
- Tips & Gratuities
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Dubai World Central - Al Maktoum International Airport, Jebel Ali United Arab Emirates
- Port Rashid Passengers Terminal, 773G+8VM - D75 - Al Mina - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates Pick up from anywhere in Dubai
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH), Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates Abu Dhabi airport
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188149P39
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer?
- Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer price starts from $100.00. Discover and book Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer cancellation policy?
- Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer?
- Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer is hosted by Arabian Voyager DMCC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Arabian Voyager DMCC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188149P39
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Arabian Voyager DMCC
United Arab Emirates
Joined in August 2019
#176 of 896 Transportation in Dubai
- Freedom5752604282100Terminal 2 Dubai.Terminal 2 . Second class citizens? Very uncomfortable chairs in crowded and dirty rows. We have a long wait but spending 56$ per person for two hours in the Merhaba lounge isn't our idea of hospitality. Seriously Dubai, with all the people coming through there seems to be a better treatment for passengers at gates A and B. Sincerely a frequent flyer, unfortunately not your kind of rich but a respectful retired university professor.
- 117raja00Needs to add more valueSo the garden itself is an absolute must in Dubai. It is a spectacle. Let your eyes feast. We went in late November and it was really picture perfect. For the tour, I think it needs to offer a little more for the price. Otherwise you are better off buying your own tickets and order a fancy Uber. It cost us $210 for 3 people and for that price I would expect a proper black car service with a fancy, vehicle. Instead we actually had to wait for them to send a car when we were done. Should really do better.
- cassandraj54100A Frame of Excellent March 2020We were very happy with the pick up and drop off in a clean vehicle with a very helpful driver. There had been some problem about the admission tickets and the driver quickly called the office to address and rectify. He was friendly and courteous which gave us an excellent experience. He was clear with his communication for pick up and drop off. Very happy with this company. Sorry for the late review.
- brunical00Just okThe price we paid was for basic entry with limited things to do. We paid extra for the penguin show and had to stay on the side with the little kids. The description did not explain this well that there are multiple packages to select from
- Aryanrama200400Trip to DubaiVery good experience! The services were great and also the tour guide was very good. The shuttle services were also very good. I highly recommend this.
- johnrQ5192XN00Smooth Airport transferThe service was excellent, we were met by the driver holding a sign with our name at the arrival lobby, he took care of our luggage and was driving smoothly. He even offered cold water inside the van since it was very hot at that time..
- Dhrish B00Excellent StayExcellent stay. These guys organized everything from hotels, excursions, to travel to and from the hotel.
- hashk202100Amazing experience; great tour guide!!Our tour guide was amazing. He guided us throughout our journey and the best part was he was with us the entire 5 days so we actually got to know each other pretty well.
- Q3467OHdavidh00Dubai City Tour with Burj KhalifaMe and my girlfriend opted to do this tour since we weren’t in Dubai long and wanted to see as much of the City as possible. Booking the tour and arranging pick up was seamless. The problem began when we were picked up by our driver who I asked what the plan for the day was. His response was short and sweet “Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall then back to hotel”. Confusing yes? Since this tour offers the ability to see a whole lot more than this. I then proceeded to show him what we booked and he looked confused; as if he’d never seen this itinerary before. It quickly began to feel like we were the ones running the tour and he being there began to feel pointless. There was no informative information given by the tour Guide throughout the day, no history, no facts, no little bit of interesting knowledge he could have shared. He was just a driver (who had no idea where he was meant to take us), not a tour guide. Overall if the driver knew what he was meant to be doing and had even the slightest bit of knowledge about the city he was giving tours of, then there is absolutely no doubt at all that this would be a perfect tour for couples or family’s to enjoy.
- blacktown201700not organizedon the way to Bollywood park, the driver got lost and we ended up in a restricted area where we were asked to leave immediately....and after we finally got there, the driver wasn't happy that company didn't give us e-tickets as he had to go with us to the entrance....the driver asked us what time do you want to go back to the hotel, we said 8:30, he said no, i am busy at 8:30 but free at 9...so why bother asking??????
- blacktown201700not completely honestwhen we booked the tickets, we made sure that ice park is included and we were told it was but it wasn't. on arrival, the driver -through his wifi- transferred the tickets through WhatsApp and said they would scan them at the gate then he disappeared in thin air...at the gate we were told that they don't accept e-tickets and the ice park was not included in the ticket....the line was 45min wait. when the driver picked us up i voiced my concern about the ice park he said it could be a misunderstanding sir.
- tonid73900Nice and comfort tour.Our group was from six families-22 person/ with children,/ completely self-organized. we are very pleased that your company met our expectations and facilitated The driver was always at your disposal, smiling, patient and helpful. Value for money is good, so we highly recommend it.Toni from Bulgaria
- tonid73900Nice and comfort self-organized tour.Our group was from six families with children, completely self-organized. we are very pleased that you have met our expectations and facilitated our 10 hours tour in Abu Dhabi.The driver Mr Durga was always at your disposal, smiling, patient and helpful. Value for money is good, so we highly recommend it
- tonid73900Nice and comfort self-organized tour.Our group was from six families with children, completely self-organized. we are very pleased that you have met our expectations and facilitated our stay in Dubai. The driver, Mr Durga was always at your disposal, smiling, patient and helpful. Value for money is good, so we highly recommend it.
- Ifromsha00DisappointedI booked tour in an advance . But Monday is only for laddies and families . The tour company even did not know . When I got there , the ticket office won’t allow me in . Wasted my time !
Buy it with
Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer provided by Arabian Voyager DMCC
Product Overview: Dubai city to Abu Dhabi airport transfer
Number of Photos