Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers
By ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE TOURISM
Visit the Capital of UAE - Abu Dhabi. The architectural brilliance or modern enforcements in terms of infrastructure. The city corniche - well-mainted waterfront which gives stunning views of the city & beautiful buildings within such as Etihad Towers, Emirates Palace hotel, Sheikh Zayed Mosque & more. Not only this, it is home to amusement parks such as Yas marina, Ferrari world, Warner bros & more. Our first stop is at the breath-taking Sheikh Zayed Mosque for a photo stop. We then head to the Heritage Village. Our route takes us along a scenic drive along the Riviera styled Abu Dhabi Corniche past the intriguing sights of the capital known for its sky scrapers, palaces and villas. We then stop outside the Emirates Palace for a quick photo stop. Entry into the Emirates Palace is strictly subject to availability and require guests to be dressed in smart casuals. Our tour ends with a drive thru YAS Island & photo stop at Ferrari park before heading back to Dubai.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pickup and Drop to Dubai Hotels
- English Speaking Guide
- Entry to Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
- Tips & Gratuities
- Other expenses of clients
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup and Drop to Dubai Hotels (Within City Limits) - Hotel lobby
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 206051P38
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Guests need a Negative PCR Test upon entering Abu Dhabi Attraction: For vaccinates: within 14 Days; For Non Vaccinated: within 48 Hrs
- Guests need to download the Al Hosn App and log In. This is for checking upon entering the attractions in Abu Dhabi
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers
What you can expect during your visit
- Precautionary measures to prevent from. Covid-19 Product: All tours and Transfers During the pandemic, Our drivers are following these guidelines to keep tourists and themselves safe from the coronavirus. 1. Drivers should check their own health status every day, and should start working only when they are healthy. 2 Tour guides and drivers and all other staffs are required to wear face masks during travel. 3. Car / bus Windows should be opened to help with ventilation if and when required. Air conditioned – air purifying to be used for better ventilation. 4. Drivers should remind tourist to sit in the back seat, wear a mask and gloves and sanitized when required. 5. Check tourist’s body temperature before travel. 6. Keep the car clean and sanitized the seat covers after each trip. 7. Doorknobs, the steering wheel, keys and any other things that are frequently touched by hands should be disinfected after finishing each trip. 8. The car should be disinfected before and after driving every day. 9. Keep Hand Sanitizers Gloves and Wipes in the Car. 10. Partition glass between drivers and tourists (once we get the guide lines from. RTA we will need to follow ....
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers on Tripadvisor
- How much is Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers?
- Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers price starts from $121.58. Discover and book Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers on Tripadvisor
- What is the Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers cancellation policy?
- Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers?
- Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers is hosted by ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE TOURISM. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ULTIMATE EXPERIENCE TOURISM on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Abu Dhabi City tour with Private Transfers on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 206051P38
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque CenterStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Yas IslandStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Abu Dhabi Dates MarketStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Ferrari World Abu DhabiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Beautiful attractive great for families I was truly impressed with the details by far the Smurf was the best
Great concept with some problems
I was really interesting by the concept of the restaurant, i wanted to reveal the mystery about this restaurant wha…
It was an amazing experience with full of joy and excitement . The whole crew are amazing specially Mr.Rami Itiani …
Such a great place to spend time with family and friends. Make you ask for a professional guide to make it more int…
Lame arts and crafts
If your into light up papermashy your in for a treat, it's visually pleasing on the eye but is really boring. To m…
Decent day out, but you can do far better in Dubai
The Island (Lebanon Island) is a decent day out, but only if you can secure a buy 1 get 1 deal. I would not recomme…
Nice for private pictures
The Garden is really nice but a little bit out of date. You can take nice private pictures in the evening.
Best experience and customer service
I have booked an excursion, but due to unforseen circumstances, we couldn't make it for the selected dates. The gre…
Awesome place. Very beautiful. If you have Kids they will definitely enjoy. They also have a dinosaur park right ne…
Received an Excellent service and highly recommended. Specially Mr. Santhosh who was very attentive, kind and know…
Great Relaxation place
Lovely experience, the show lasts approximately 1 hours divided into 2 parts, 30 minutes Van Gohg and 30 minutes J…
Transformative experience of art
Who knew that you can enjoy art in a wholly new way. This experience was an absolute joy. You get to interact with …
Abra Deira Dubai
It’s a beautiful old dubai to visit and transfer from Deira to burdubai. You can enjoy breezy air , photos taking …
High Expectations - poor outcome
Our expectations where high, as we thought that the Aquarium is a 2-3H tour with a lot of diversity in terms of the…
Nice, but average
I had very high expectations for this aquarium, but to be honest, it's not very different to any other aquarium aro…