We offer reasonably-priced roundtrip transfers between Dubai International Airport Airport transfers come with 2 different options Pick up / Drop off. Dubai International Airport Pick up & drop off at Abu Dhabi/ Dubai / Sharjah / Ras Al Khaimah /Fujairah chose drop and pick up on booking tab Our Airport Representative will meet all travellers at airport
Start time: Check availability
- AIRPORT TRANSFERS
- INTERCITY TRANSFERS
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Sharjah Airport, Sharjah United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi International Airport, Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
- Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
- Ras Al-Khaimah - Ras al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
- Fujairah - United Arab Emirates
- Umm Al Quwain - Umm Al Quawain - United Arab Emirates
- Ajman - United Arab Emirates
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 191991P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 191991P3
About the operator
United Arab Emirates
#64 of 700 Shopping in Dubai
- miller2sarah00Excellent experienceCan’t compare it to any other themed park. Not at all crowded ! Really great entertainment! Apparently the staff were paid well cause they were friendly and helpful and the performances were on point !
- ChrisandDavid201600The overhead noise was annoyingWe bought tickets online and received excellent help asking about how to pre-book a cabana and found out if they didn't show up there were none available - all sold out in other words. We booked a full day cabana in the Hideaway Bay beside the toddlers pool, which was a nice spot and in the shade. the cabana has a small locker but plenty of space for a backpack and for your valuables, phone etc and space to store your clothes etc as well as two padded loungers and 2 small towels come with the cabana. The cabana also has a ceiling fan. At the entrance you have to go to the guest services to get the cabana ticket and food /beverage tickets (we got S$35) for the booking. We did not pay the extra for the express entry to various attractions and regretted that somewhat so would highly recommend both the cabana and the express entry albeit you only get express entry once or maybe twice on the really popular slides. We loved the Rainbow Reef where you shower first then queue and when it is your turn about 10 people at a time you put on a lifejacket and are given a snorkel and mask and at your leisure (sort of) snorkel around an artificial reef amongst beautiful coloured fish. The water is quite cold initially and of course salty but it was peaceful and beautiful but over all too soon. The river on a plastic tube is pretty uneventful, most can walk it and apart from the odd waterfall from above, we were disappointed and expected rapids and even a wave pool along the way. The most annoying aspect of this whole attraction is the constant very loud squealing, whistling noise that we think comes from the overhead gondola - sadly it was enough to put us off this attraction and after 3 hours we had had enough and left as there was no respite from this noise. The food was average.
- CherryCardiff00Super SupertreesGardens by the Bay are amazing. Loved the Supertrees, we paid to go on the Observation deck, but you can wonder around totally free. We went in the day, then went back again in the evening to see the light and music show. It was amazing. The Gardens were featured in the film Crazy Rich Asians, of which I'm a fan.
- 419matthewo00London tour by night.We went on the night tour of London, overall very good, great guide, comfortable. Due to traffic issues we couldn't go past Picadilly Circus, and the tour went alongside Buckingham Palace but not past the front. The tour guide was excellent very informative and funny. Can't remember his name now but fantastic. Overall very good. Would recommend.
- lesleybF5686VU00GreatAmazing tour round London. William our tour guide was so knowledgable and engaging and he made the tour very enjoyable.
- DalilaTeixeira3000Really goodA really pleasant experience! We did the excursion to Stonehenge with Armando. It was a smooth trip with fun comments about what we were seeing… I highly recommend it!
- Perdita0100Awful Rustar dinner show cruise DubaiAwful dinner dhow cruise on the Rustar boat in Dubai by the Creek. Horriblest staff, cold and very old food and just an awful experience on the boat. The music was so loud, we couldn't make any conversation. Pure waste of money. Plus they will set sail very late to try get more customers on board.
- sierragustavus00would definitely go backthe park was great, i recommend going as soon as it opens so you can go on the bigger rides before it gets busy. also definitely recommend the priority tickets for the rides that are busy.
- JEAH-JEAH00Dominic is the Entertainment!The best part of this tour was the commentary by Dominic. He is so funny and clever and made sitting on a bus enjoyable. I enjoyed sitting uptop tohave fresh air and see the city clearly.
- Fearless3306281615400WondrousFirst, message agent through TripAdvisor for the scan ticket. Great experience. I went when it was dark and light show of city is lovely. Probably just as good in daylight. Had another awesome view of the fountain show from on high. Queues are annoying but I suppose lots of people want to take this trip. Airline security before entry!
- yamunap202200Great ExperienceHop on Hop Off was a wonderful experience. This was our first trip to London and this type of transport gave us an amazing overview of the city. One of the employees, Unnati Mehrotra, was very helpful in explaining how the system works, which color route to take and timings. Overall worth the money and time especially for the first time visitor.
- P3150JAjeremyp00Awful FoodNot much to see on the river. Way overpriced for the food. Will not be going back nor would I recommend.
- Mohammad Kazem S00The Golden Tours with DominicHad this day tour with Go City. The tour guide is literally a stand-up comedian. Made the tour super-fun for us. Worth every penny.
- scd0000Well worth doingIf you want a good way to do some sightseeing then this is well worth it. We used vouchers so the cost was half price. We hopped off and visited the souks and then hopped back on and enjoyed the rest of the red tour.
- anita125800Great tour,even better tour guide AnaDid the hop on hop off tour on Christmas Day & was fortunate enough to have Ana as the tour guide. She was really funny but also very informative.I learned so much that I didn’t know about London in that 2 hour bus journey. Although the ticket price seemed a lot,for the information given throughout I would say that it was worth every penny. Thanks Ana. You were absolutely brilliant 👍🏻