Want to eat in style and enjoy some of the world’s fancy dining experience with stunning views?We can plan a visit for you at 5-star Atlantis hotel where you will have a time of your life – from sampling the mouth-watering delights prepared by number-one chefs to taking you a tour for nearby attractions such as The iconic Burj Khalifa and The Dubai mall which are just 25 minutes away We promise you that we will make your trip to Atlantis hotel the perfect one, the breath-taking manmade island located in the heart of the city, is not only preferred for its striking architectural greatness but equally for its finest collection of dining options that is for sure suitable for each palate. You will be totally delighted by the variety of best choices to satisfy your cravings. From Indian, Japanese, Asian to Chinese cuisine specialty you get all of it here – and this is for sure no restaurant is going to let you down, Atlantis has everything to satisfy your delicious craving.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 3-80, max of 100 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Pick from your Apartment, Hotel, Residence, Villa ( Sightseeing )
- Dubai Creek ( Sightseeing ), Dubai Museum (Ticket Included ) 30 Minutes
- Jumeirah Mosque ( 15 Minutes ), La Mer ( Drive Through ), Jumeirah Beach ( 15 Minutes )
- Saga world ( 15 Minutes ) Burj Al Arab ( 15 Minutes )
- Abra Ride, Gold Souk, Souk Madinat Jumeirah ( Sightseeing )
- Passing New Dubai ( Sightseeing ) Palm Jumeirah island ( Photo Stop ) 15 Minutes
- Dinner At Atlantis Buffet Meals per reservation
- Bottle Water ( 1.5 Litre ), Guides in English/Chinese/French, Visit and photograph the whereabouts
- Dubai Marina ( Photo Stop ) 15 Minutes Mall of the Emirates(Sightseeing) Burj Khalifa (Sightseeing)
- Kings Palace ( His Highness Sheikh "MOHAMMAD" Bin Rashid Al Maktoum Palace) (Photo Stop)15 Minutes
- Drop off your Location
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick and drop all the guest anywhere in Dubai.
- Dubai International Airport, Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108382P31
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Dubai Night Tour With Dinner At Atlantis?
- Dubai Night Tour With Dinner At Atlantis price starts from $211.67. Discover and book Dubai Night Tour With Dinner At Atlantis on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dubai Night Tour With Dinner At Atlantis cancellation policy?
- Dubai Night Tour With Dinner At Atlantis cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Dubai Night Tour With Dinner At Atlantis on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dubai Night Tour With Dinner At Atlantis?
- Dubai Night Tour With Dinner At Atlantis is hosted by First Excursion. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact First Excursion on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dubai Night Tour With Dinner At Atlantis on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 108382P31
Reserve your spot
About the operator
United Arab Emirates
Joined in June 2016
#359 of 2,060 Outdoor Activities in Dubai
- 271debb00Amazing experience! Amazing viewsFantastic experience! Well recommended. I was frightened of heights but decided to face my fear and I really enjoyed it once I was in the air. The views above Dubai and the palm were so amazing.
- CrazyBiker11900HORRIBLE OWNERThis place is not recommended at all. Please do not visit the place you see in the pictures. For a small scratch we ended up paying AED 1760/= which is absolutely unreasonable. It were disided by the OWNER of that place. The guy (owner) didn't even wanna lisnt to us or try to help in anyway. He was RUDE and not friendly at all. On top of it there is no proper changing room. The changing room is full of petrol gallons, just imagine how it will be the smell in it. It's like your having a change in a gas station. When the GIRL IS CHANGING one of the staff members open the DOOR where they don't have a courtesy of knocking the door before they open. NO PRIVACY & SAFETY FOR A WOMAN.
- justinhuggis00Red Rocks ExperienceFun place! Those spooky car rides on top of San dunes are incredibly adventurous. I must those drivers are having great driving skill. Many other things are also there to enjoy apart from car ride like ATV rides, camel rides, etc.
- Nagipari00Professionalism & Best QualityOur experience with First Excursion is excellent. Our guide, was punctual, friendly and very kind. He drives really well, which made us enjoy the dune bashing. We also enjoyed the quad rides, and were able to watch the amazing sunset and capture memorable moments. We were literally astounded by the beauty of the desert. The camp was not crowded and all precautionary measures were taken, including social distancing. The performances were very nice. We highly recommend this agency!
- Farrokhbehra00Night Adventure in Red DunesAmazing experience with the Buggies through the Desert of Dubai!! Can't wait to ride those buggies again!! Shoot up to Ryan!! Coolest rider in Dubai! See you in some weeks First Excursion!! ^^
- sarabD7891DI001880's Experience"Under the stars" an over night stay, added on with wild life safari. For Family of 4 (2adults and 2 kids) Amazing experience staycation. A quality family time, away from devices and electronics... kids love it so much and they want to go back again (age of 13 and 11). Thanks to Richa who made a booking for us. Many thanks to "Gert" and his team for warm welcome and to take good care of us, his knowledge and professional and humbleness make us feel comfortably safe and fun. Dinner was preparing at the spot... the quality and teste more than our expectation. The walk and bon fire with marshmallow was the high-light for our kids. The camp site was very quiet and peaceful. Breakfast was very nice. The only one suggestion is if the bed could have been more comfortable, it would be perfect. Regards, Family of 4 booking on 16th April 2021
- arooshaa201600Private Helicopter tour & burj al arab lunch was fantasticIt was a fantastic ride! The staff are friendly and make sure your safety. The view is better than I expected. You don't really need to go to the observation floor of Burj Khalifa since First Excursion will bring you “higher! “
- AsadHassan00fantatic tourBooked the tour for my family, we were picked up in a land cruiser from our hotel at 2:30 pm, then we did the dune bashing in red sands & then in camp camel riding & dances, food was delicious. Highly recommend this company
- adals0na00Birthday SurpriseFantastic 25 minutes flight with my partner gift on my birthday. Staff was cooperative, prices are cheap then others recomend this company for helicopter tour if u want to explore from skyline
- 349leonardoj00Fantastic view of sky scrappers from helicopterThere is no better way to see dxb than from the highets of the sky. Only a helicopter excursion can give breathtaking views of this amazing city... from its skyscrapers, long stretch of beaches and famous landmarks! I received a warm welcome from the Reception staff. The entire crew was pleasant. Before boarding, a safety briefing was held where passengers were also weighed for weight and balance. We then placed our bags inside lockers near the boarding area. This tour is pricey and so are the souvenir photos sold after the flight but definitely worth the cost!... A once in a lifetime experience Highly Recommend this company to book helicopter tour.
- RomeoALIS00FantasticTHIS was 1st time my wife & I enjoyed it too much. We arrived early so had to wait, refreshments were offered. Clear briefing and instructions. Staffs were really polite. The ride was Long (26 mins) & was awesome. That was awesome seeing Dubai from the TOP! Highy recomend First Excursion
- Jacob J00Quad Bike & desert safari ExperienceThis company was great. Our guide Waqas picked us up from the hotel on time. The drive through the desert was entertaining. Photo stop in the desert. The camp and the food was good. Price-performance ratio fits, we enjoyed specially quad biking ride on the sand dunes. thanks & thumbs up
- NIMRABDULLAH00AWESOME DAY TOURThat was fantastic experinces of my life with my sweet WIFE , our guide was informative & polite with us, answered all of questions. Everything was organized perfectly. See you again. thanks
- bjeck00Morning Desert Safari tour with excellenceOsama Our driver collected us from the hotel on time. He pointed out the sights on the way .We went quad biking which was excellent , as we were the only two there. The dune bashing was very funny. Osama does mention there are plastic bags in the door, didn't use them thank goodness. Luckily I hadn't had breakfast. He kept stopping for photos. The photos that Osama took of us were out of this world .I then went on the short camel ride. We turned down the sandboarding. Returned back to the hotel just in time for late breakfast.
- paulwE2974DN00This company is a con artistScam. Tour operator did not respond to my messages or phone calls at the expected time of pickup. I needed to book a different tour with a more reputable company the next weekend, as they did not tell me they would not show up and did not answer their phone or through the trip advisor app. When I asked for a refund, they forged whatsApp messages, written in very poor English, between us stating that I wanted to go shopping and needed to cancel the tour. All communication with them had been through the trip advisor app, and we have never communicated on whatsapp. Since they provided forged messages to Viator, it has be a major challenge to get a refund, and I have needed to go the route of filing a report with the Dubai police as well as doing a chargeback with my credit card. Do yourself a favor and avoid this company.
Buy it with
Dubai Night Tour With Dinner At Atlantis provided by First Excursion
Product Overview: Dubai Night Tour With Dinner At Atlantis
Number of Photos