Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 500 per group
Duration: 8–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Visit to Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Visit to Heritage Village and Museum of Abu Dhabi
- Visit to Miraj Islamic ART Gallery
- Date Market
- Photographic opportunity at Emirate Palace Hotel & PresidentPalace (outside only)
- Photographic opportunity at Yas Island Ferrari World
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off (hotel or residence in Dubai / Sharjah / Sahara Centre Dubai side)
- Drive through Corniche Road
- Professional guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We have pick all the hotels/residence within Dubai
- Dubai cruise port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43522P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- On specific days and weekends, some of the locations might remain closed for visits. In such cases, we do not hold any responsibility and no compensation will be adjusted
- Please make sure that your body is fully covered when entering the Sheikh Zayed Mosque in Abu Dhabi. Shorts, skirts, sleeveless shirts, tight clothing, swimwear, beachwear, and transparent clothing are not allowed in Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour from Dubai?
- Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour from Dubai price starts from $75.00. Discover and book Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour from Dubai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour from Dubai cancellation policy?
- Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour from Dubai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour from Dubai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour from Dubai?
- Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour from Dubai is hosted by Tour Experts UAE. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour Experts UAE on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Abu Dhabi Sightseeing Tour from Dubai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 43522P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Abu DhabiStop: 8 hoursYour sightseeing Abu Dhabi City tour starts by meeting your professional tour guide at your selected location or hotel. Take an A/C vehicle to Abu Dhabi for 180km (111mi) away from Dubai (approx 2 hours). Enjoy the ride while listening to your tour guide's stories about one of the richest cities in the world. Once in Abu Dhabi, start with a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque- the eighth biggest mosque in the world which accommodates some 40,000 worshipers inside its walls, the mosque showcases the cultural diversity of the Islamic world and it’s an expression of a visionary leader who believed that nothing is impossible and conceived that the most gracious achievements start from the heart. Then we drive down to the city’s Corniche, an 8km stretch of pristine waterfront which has been awarded coveted Blue-flag status, a guarantee for clean and safe bathing water. Next, pass by the ultra-glamorous Emirates Palace, the official guest place of Abu Dhabi’s government. Many of the 302 rooms and 92 suites, are finished in gold and marble. Then take a look from the other side at the adjacent luxurious President’s Palace. Proceed further for another photo stop at a landmark Abu Dhabi structure - the Etihad Towers, which is more famously known as the skyscraper in “Fast & Furious 7” movie. Watch in awe how five elegant towers stand together, creating wonderful views to onlookers. Your Abu Dhabi city tour continues as you take a quick look at the Emirate’s history at the UAE Heritage Village. Learn about the traditional sides of the desert way of life, including a camp with coffee pots, a tent made of goat hair, and the falaj system, in the open area museum. Here, you’ll also visit the Abu Dhabi Museum that’s located inside the Heritage Village. In this place you will also come across various craftsmen exhibiting time-tested native skills. Soon it’ll be time for a one-hour break for Lunch. Re-energize yourselves after all those visits with a tasty lunch at the Heritage Village Resort or, at the Marina Mall (at your own expense) Next, enter into the old-world Abu Dhabi with a visit to the Dates Market, which is located inside the historic fruit and vegetable market at Port Zayed in Abu Dhabi. Seldom in any other marketplace will you find such an amazing variety of Middle East date fruit. As you walk along numerous shops of dried fruits and dates, you may also stop in between to taste a few. Finally, before heading back to your point of origin, you shall have a taste of the city’s newer attractions as you drop by for a photo session at Yas Island, home to Ferrari World, the largest indoor amusement park in the world which holds the record for the world’s fastest roller coaster. Once you finish the tour in Abu Dhabi you will be driven back to your selected hotel / location in Dubai and arrive around 6 to 6:30pm.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A fantastic trip to Abu Dhabi
Me and my mum book a tour with Tour Experts UAE before departing to UAE. The day before the trip we got details abo…
We had a great tour with this company. The overall tour and the car was very comfortable. The guide Adil was very k…
I am Delia, we visit with Adil, he was rhe best tour guide. Very knowleheable, nice and customer friendly. We would…
Mr Gerry Mc Donagh
We had booked a tour of Abu Dhabi in which the pick us up from our Hotel . Our tour guide was very good. He was ve…
Visited Ferrari world and Warner Bros world with guide Viki.. he was very extremely friendly and patient. Since we …
Nice and Affordable but..
On Oct 28th, 2018 I booked a desert safari tour. My tour guide was Faisal. He was amazing and helpful. I was enjoyi…
Great tour of Al Ain !
I booked the Al Ain City Tour for my family who was visiting Dubai; they have come many times and already know most…
Thanks for making our evening so special. Really amazing and spectacular. i am leaving dubai with great memories. …
Economical Abu dhabi city tour
I booked our one day abu dhabi tour and i was amazed by such brilliantly they follow the whole process from booking…
Good price, serious travel agent
Compare to other travel agencies in Dubai, Royal Eagle provided all ladies with a burka ( abaya) to be able to visi…
Abu Dhabi City Tour
We had AD City Tour booked with this team Our Tour Guide Vikas was excellent..he picked up us from our hotel and t…
Abu Dhabi Tour, pick up from Dubai
We had booked a tour of Abu Dhabi in which the pick was from any Hotel in Dubai. Our tour guide Vikas was fantastic…
Good Experience Sheikh Zayed tour
We had a really great time with the Sheikh Zayed tour. Especially with our tour guide Vikas. He Will explain you ev…
Al Ain Tour from Dubai
I would highly recommend Vikas and the tour company, we were picked up from our hotel at 9am and dropped around 7:3…
nohammad atif r00
Day trip from Dubai to Abu Dhabi!
Vikas ( guide) together with driver ( sorry I can’t recall the name now) were extremely courteous, friendly, knowle…