per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 30 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Al Ain National Museum (monday close)
- Sheik Zayed Palace Museum (monday close)
- Green Mubazzarah
- Al Ain Oasis
- Jabel Hafeet
- Camel and Livestock Market
- Al ain zoo (ticket not included)
- Entry/Admission - Al Ain National Museum
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We have pickup at any location within Dubai
- 776J+RJW - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168050P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Al Ain City Tour from Dubai?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Al Ain City Tour from Dubai on Tripadvisor
- How much is Al Ain City Tour from Dubai?
- Al Ain City Tour from Dubai price starts from $150.00. Discover and book Al Ain City Tour from Dubai on Tripadvisor
- What is the Al Ain City Tour from Dubai cancellation policy?
- Al Ain City Tour from Dubai cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Al Ain City Tour from Dubai on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Al Ain City Tour from Dubai?
- Al Ain City Tour from Dubai is hosted by Navita tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Navita tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Al Ain City Tour from Dubai on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 168050P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Al Ain National MuseumStop: 8 hours - Admission includedThe oasis city of Al Ain has a dramatic setting, overlooked by the craggy mountain range of Jebel Hafeet. It's a pretty and ordered town that is easy to get around and is popular with visiting families for its zoo and many relaxing public parks. Historically, Al Ain has been settled since at least 3000 BC, and the museum here does a good job of tracing that long history. It's this history that has made the Al Ain area the only site in the United Arab Emirates to be inscribed on UNESCO's World Heritage List. This is also an excellent destination for tourists interested in local culture. Top things to do include excursions to the camel market and regular camel racing events. Those with an adventurous streak will enjoy a four-wheel-drive trip up to Jebel Hafeet's summit.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
United Arab Emirates
Joined in June 2019
#3 of 689 Shopping in Dubai
- 851noams00Day trip to Abu DhabiMunir was an excellent and knowledgeable driver and he took me to all the places I wanted to see in Abu Dhabi in his VIP car.
- Climber5040894231000Superb Day Out to Abu DhabiHad the most amazing day out on a private tour of Abu Dhabi - just myself and my Husband. Vishnu, our guide contacted me the evening before and communications through-out were excellent. Our Driver was Durgesh and we felt safe and comfortable. Our first stop was the Mosque - and Durgesh and Vishnu had packed suitable clothing for us (I only had a head scarf so needed full covering) Throughout our trip Vishnu was full of information and was our on hand Photographer. He made sure we were fast tracked on every activity We drove through all the Royal Palaces, went to the Emirates hotel, we went to a Date market and we stopped off for lunch at a buffet (69 ued pp) In the afternoon we visited an art gallery - which was beautiful and didn’t feel pressured to buy anything - it was nice to look) We then went to Ferrari World for a look around and then home. On our whole tour, both Vishnu and Dergeah were so kind and friendly and made sure we had everything we needed. I would recommend both them and the tour - was good to get out and see a part of the world we’ve only ever seen on the TV!
- bojans53300Very nice experience for me and wifeWhere to start first, Yasir was a very calm, friendly person, with lot of passion for his job, and lot of informations, where he provided for us. 2nd thing it was that how small this planet is when me and my wife, was going on this all day city tour, and met 1 more couple also from our country. Big thanks to Yasir our tour guide. Keep it good my friend. Tnx for that city's tour and we will remember that day to our last day on this planet.
- satyadevc202300Abu Dhabi exprienceAbu Dhabi city tour my guide Yasir is great and very humble person make pickup on time he contact to us oneday before of tour and coordinate with me He is very good in to explain the tour and about locations He have very deep knowledge About the city. And about the UAE country as well Thankyou Navita Tour ls for arranging the tour looking for future to take more service Keepit up 👍👍👍😊😊😊
- jorget262200Totally recommendedVery flexible tour, our guide Vishnu was very communicative and knowledgeable Also a very positive feedback on our driver Durgesh, always driving safe and calm
- 427mahamj00Highly recommendHighly Recommended An unforgettable experience! The dune bashing, camel riding, and sandboarding were absolutely thrilling. 10/10 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
- Cruiser4000163603000Relaxed and informative tourVishnu and Durgesh provided a perfect orientation half day tour at the start of our Dubai visit. Vishnu is very knowledgeable about the areas and buildings we were shown as well as providing good background about the country. They went out of their way to show us everything even though traffic meant the tour ran over time. Highly recommended.
- nestorr59800Dubai City TourWe had a really great time during our tour. Yasir was Amazing. He's very knowledgeable of the history of Dubai. You will be in good hands if Yasir is your tour guide.
- 427mahamj00Highly recommended 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻I had an amazing time on the tour with Navita company! The tour cordinter Nishant was super cooperative and made the experience even more enjoyable. I highly recommend this tour to anyone looking for a great time.
- 602shahrukhh00Short one day trip to Abu DhabiI was searching for a one-day Abu Dhabi tour that included a visit to the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque and came across this company. The guide Vishnu and driver Durgesh were amazing, and the guide Vishnu in particular, had an excellent knowledge of the tour and the UAE. I highly recommend them.
- 491srujank00Half day private tourExcellent half day private tour with Driver Durgesh and Guide Vishnu. Tour is Customized and covers most of Dubai. Highly recommended for people visiting Dubai in transit.
- vivianv97800AmazingIt was amazing! Abu Dhabi is a super pretty place to visit and the tour was amazing. I do recommend.
- Storyteller76742500Abu Dhabi in a dayVishnu was an awesome tour guide. He was very knowledgeable. It was amazing how much information he knew. The food was really good too. Very good tour. I would recommend.
- 825tiaf00Exclusive Abu Dhabi City TourI visited Dubai with my cousin to celebrate her birthday and we booked this tour during our stay. Everything that was mentioned in the package, we received. Our tour guide was very informative and everything provided was very detailed. Yasir, was the name of our tour guide and we were pleasantly surprise when he provided us with the necessary clothing for entering the Mosque, complimentary. Overall it was a great experience and I highly recommend booking this tour.
- svalerk00Abu Dhabi in a day with a tour guide.The day was amazing since the start. Yasir came to pick me up from my hotel lobby and when we picked up few others our tour have started. Yasir was very informative on our way to Abu Dhabi with the extra information about some buildings and history. Once we got there we started with S.Z Grand Mosque which was one of the best looking Mosques that I have ever been. After that we continued with our tour and Yasirs informative drive and next destinations. I could stay here and type for days about it but it’s the best if you go and experience it your self. If you’re in Dubai and have a spare day to kill I definitely recommend this tour.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We had a wonderful day exploring Al Ain! Our guide, Pradeep, was very informative and helpful. Don’t miss the Camel Racetrack and Camel Markets! We also thoroughly enjoyed the Sheik’s birthplace and adjoining date oasis! Pradeep even took us to the top of Jabel Hafeet which had a beautiful view and was so incredibly different than Dubai or Abu Dhabi! I highly recommend this side trip!
Written September 30, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Al Ain City Tour from Dubai provided by Navita tours
Product Overview: Al Ain City Tour from Dubai
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos