Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 14 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Dune Bashing 4x4 Drive Over The Red Dunes
- Sand Boarding
- Camel Riding
- Arabic Tea coffee & Dates
- Local Costume For Photography
- Henna Painting
- Belly Dance, Tanura Dance and Fire Show
- BBQ and Buffet Dinner (Vegetarian Food Also Available)
- Unlimited Water & Soft drinks
- ATV & Quad Bikes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up & Drop-off Included from anywhere in Dubai / Sharjah & Ajman
- Dubai Port Rashid
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118572P10
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- infant seats available on request
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
- How much is Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure?
- Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure price starts from $73.34. Discover and book Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure cancellation policy?
- Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure?
- Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure is hosted by RAH Tours & Safaris. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact RAH Tours & Safaris on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 118572P10
Reserve your spot
About the operator
RAH Tours & Safaris
United Arab Emirates
Joined in May 2017
#237 of 974 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Dubai
- 141saqibm00Great experience with ZahirExperience guide with all the attention to have a great time totally recommend Zahir was our guide and if you choose this tour thanks zahir
- romashea00Desert safariA day in Desert safari with RAH tour We like the service and day was so enjoyfull The guide Hamid was a caring person
- MABFS202300Excellent experience that encouraged us to use Rah Tours for our future vacations!We cannot express enough how much we enjoyed our trip to Portugal, Spain, and Turkey. It surpassed all our expectations, and we wholeheartedly recommend Rah Tours to anyone in search of a remarkable adventure. Our heartfelt gratitude goes out to the Rah Tours team, and we eagerly look forward to our next chance to embark on another extraordinary journey with Rah Tours!
- Tmiddleton1000Wonderful experienceOur guide Ghulam was an amazing, he provided us lots of interesting information about UAE. He very friendly and helpful. The experience absolutely wonderful , we had a great trip, this tour is highly recommend .
- acehelicopterpilot00You get what you pay forBook a private tour of Abu Dhabi from Dubai. Driver showed up a half hour late then made us wait while he stopped for coffee. Drove like a madman and had us concerned for our lives a couple times. Took us a mosque that was about to close for player, a palace that was closed, and a "museum" that was just a scam to sell carpets and trinkets. We cut the tour short and went back to our hotel.
- Neko_Nadi100Waste of time and money*SCAM ALERT* The tour owner was extremely unprofessional. He came 2 hours late we called 8 times from the number we provided and he refused to answer we the called from a different number and he answered right away. Once we got on the extremely grimy bus we made our way to Abu Dhabi. After about 30min we stopped at a roadside shop for what was supposed to be 15min turned in to over 30min everyone was on the bus waiting for the guide who was still chilling inside. We finally made it to Sheikh Zayed Mosque at 12.28pm. Once through security the guide told us all to go ahead but at a certain point we all needed a pass to get inside the mosque we all waited by the door for almost 15min for him to stroll on towards us. He didn't keep us in a group or give u any tour guide info everyone was scattered. We left the mosque and we drove to a museum which alot of people at this point was exhausted and stayed on the bus we waited for about 30min and everyone came back. We went to ferrari World taxi rank and was allowed to use the toilet and take a pic outside we weren't allowed inside. That was it we went back home. This whole ordeal took about 7 or 8 hours absolutely not worth it. The guide was nothing more than a scammer that took our money and didn't deliver all the places listed.
- Shana H00WORSE TOUR COMPANY EVERYMy rating is a -0 Worst tour company we have ever used. Lies, Rudeness, Arrogant and claim to be professional tour guide & very far from it. He came 2 hours late. No communication and he did what he wanted to do. He had his meal at some dodgy stop before we entered Abu Dhabi. He told us we have 5-10min. And he took half hour. It was a horrible truck stop. Then he gave us 2 hours " go alone" ge had the tickets to enter the mosque sections. They wouldn't let us in without a ticket. He shrugged his shoulders when we approached him about it. Told us 30 min eat then when we got there he said he's leaving us behind we can take a taxi home. The driver drove 40kmph by the time we got to the museum he said no time. Only 5 min. But he spent another 30 min smoking. We were in the bus. Once we got to Ferrari world he said no time only 5 min to go to the toilet. And said to take pictures of the cars in the valet parking lot. What a joke of a guide. We didn't get to see anything else that was on the itinerary. The worse part was he dropped us of on the main road behind our hotel and said he hasn't got time to drop us off at the hotel. We had to walk on the main motor way and cross to get to our hotel. NEVER EVER BOOK THIS COMPANY AGAIN!
- Coastal6540341458600Warner Bros and Ferrari world are the 2 best places to visit in Abu dhabi.We took a one day trip to Abu Dhabi with Mosque and 1day ticket to WB's, ferrari world and Yas waterpark. Mosque is good but if you want to enjoy both warner bros and ferrari world full time, then mosque visit can be skipped or you have to cover it within an hour. i have went to Atlantis waterpark, so we skipped yas waterpark and went to WB and ferrari world, both have lot of activities which are unique with lot of excitment.
- expresst202200HorribleDon't ever book a tour with this company. I booked and paid this tour 2 months in advance, and they canceled on me the day before my tour without any explanation, they didn't answer the phone, or any text message, no communication at all. I booked for 15 people in advance and paid for to avoid stress during the trip, I ended up spending 4 hours of my vacation to find another tour. This company its not reliable, very frustrated since we want to do the dinner at the Bab Al Shams, and was high season and no availability for another day. Very stress and frustrating. Don't waste your time with this tour.
- Navigator5481766604800One day trip to Abu Dhabi in May 2021We have a perfect one-day trip to Abu Dhabi with Zahir. He picked up at our hotel in Dubai on time, let us walk in the Louvre as much as we want. In conditions of current COVID restrictions it was almost a miracle to find such inexpensive and well-guided tour.
- V3404BXryanb00Great day tripThis was better than expected. You can rent 4 wheelers for an additional fee and they were worth it. Food was actually good, and they had a beer special.
- Michael-sed9200Great safari tailored to meGreat experience fantastic, they adapted to me as I was leaving on the day of trip so I got a private tour. Made it simple as I also lost my card so they let me pay via PayPal 1hr before trip told me everything I needed to know great company and the host of camel Ali took all my great pictures gave me wifi on the journey . 11/10 great people will be back with friends next year
- bigrabcree00Off Roading masterclassWe were picked up by our excellent driver Zahid. He is the one on the left of my photograph. To say his skill on driving on the dunes was good, does him a disservice. He was even better in the dark, on our way out of camp. The whole trip was not fantastic, was not horrible, but feel you should know what you are getting into. From Dubai, it is quite a drive to the site for off roading in the desert. This stop is a bit of a tourist trap, not the best restrooms for starters, the locals pounce on you to buy, buy, buy...food, drink or a souvenir. But, they pounce on you at every turn. Once the tyres are set for the sand, you are straight on to the dunes. Fantastic driving gets you in the middle of nowhere, sand as far as the eye can see. Gorgeous... Then, back to get tyres blown up again & off to camp we go. Then they pounce again. Trip is advertised as soft drink/water is unlimited & included in the ticket price. Little tubs of water whenever you like, but soft drinks only from 6.60pm for some reason... Then, you are only allowed ONE!!! Plus, they take the lid off that one for you. Are they feart you take them all home?? Free camel ride is short, all the way down the queue they try to get you to buy a longer ride. This was not much longer. Also a horse to buy a ride. Free henna tattoo area. Food was okay, but getting it was a phaff getting it. Boom and you are at te back of a very big queue for dinner. Then they serve you the meat at the end. The shows were very good. Dropped back of at our hotel, after what was a good day by our ever helpful Zahid.
- eddietowner00RAH TOUR - DAY Trip to Abu Dhabi.We booked the RAH tour for the day trip to Abu Dhabi from Dubai and the driver Prince was punctual to pick us from the hotel. Overall had a great trip wit RAH tours.
- livih201400Great dayWe really enjoyed our tour. Our guide arrived at 9, as planned. Our tour guide drove safely, and we had 1.5 hours at the Grand Mosque, which was stunning. The art gallery was more of a shop, but still nice to see. Thank you!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2021 • Couples
Great experience and really kind host Zyyshan.
The meal was nice and the local attractions in the desert camp were amazing.
The meal was nice and the local attractions in the desert camp were amazing.
Written April 24, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure provided by RAH Tours & Safaris
Product Overview: Dubai Red Dunes Desert Safari Adventure
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos