Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 3-90, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel ride
- Henna tattoo
- Arabic Coffee and Shisha (Arabic water pipe)
- Beverages (soft drinks and water)
- Barbecue dinner
- Tanoura Dance
- Belly dance performance ( During Ramadan and Dry Days not Available)
- Entry/Admission - Dubai
- Entry/Admission - Dubai
- Quad Bike
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup and Drop off From Any Hotel in Dubai Or Sharjah Pickup time 2 To 3 O Clock Driver Will call you and give you the exact time for pickup on same Day
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115140P33
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is High Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai ( Land Cruiser )?
- High Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai ( Land Cruiser ) price starts from $55.00. Discover and book High Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai ( Land Cruiser ) on Tripadvisor
- What is the High Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai ( Land Cruiser ) cancellation policy?
- High Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai ( Land Cruiser ) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book High Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai ( Land Cruiser ) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides High Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai ( Land Cruiser )?
- High Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai ( Land Cruiser ) is hosted by Clifton Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Clifton Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book High Red Dunes Desert Safari Dubai ( Land Cruiser ) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 115140P33
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Lahbab Desert SafariStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Jannat Desert Safari CampStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Best thing was the effort made by our driver Asad to make us happy .Sadly we had a delay of over an hour due to a c…
Great evening desert safari
Great experience. Spent the evening from 16:00 - 21:00 on the safari. Sawati was our guide and he was excellent. It…
Wouldn’t know !
The park was closed on arrival , trip advisor didn’t advise us of this yet took our money. Poor communication from …
An excellent experience
First class hosting and service by our guide, Thaj. The dune bashing was a particular thrill, even for those of us…
A great morning
I took a half-day tour of Ghost Village at Al Madam. At first I was a little nervous as a solo female traveler taki…
Amazing day in the desert!
We had an amazing day with our tourgide Swati! The dune safari first, and the BBQ with all the activities next, wer…
Fujam dessa empresa
I made the reservation 6 months in advance and with free cancellation. Unfortunately my plans changed and I had to …
We did the overnight experience which was incredible. We were collected by our driver who stayed with us the whole …
Not Your Typical Ghost Town
Al Madam Ghost Town is very much underrated. This place is awesome of you have a 4WD! Just make sure you have a sho…
The most awful experience
Very bad experience with them it’s not Dubai standard and it’s waste of time and money, car ride in sand dune for 5…
Arabian Adventure Desert Safari - Incredibly Amazing!
Myself and my family recently went on the Arabian Adventure Desert Safari and I have to say, it was an absolutely a…
Skip the line turned out to be an hour of waiting for our tickets to be sent by what's app! I wrongly left it until…
I don't regret but not a WOW
It was definitely a fun experience. But I haven't seen much difference between VIP as opposed to normal. The pick u…
Aqua Venture Memories
hi our visit to aquaventure dubai was amazing had created lot of memories and special thanks to zain abbas from pak…
A great experience
The tour is very good. The sunrise desert safari is very exciting with good view. The ATV car is fun and the camp i…