• Pick up services from your hotel in Dubai & return. • All transfers by an air-conditioned 4x4 car • Professional, English speaking and licensed driver during the tour • Cold mineral water and soft drinks • Bathrooms facilities. • Belly dancing and Tanoura dance show by Arabic dancers. • Arabic coffee, tea and BBQ dinner are included • All taxes & service charges
per group (up to 6)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 5–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private vehicle for Safari trip
- Dune basing drive
- Camel Riding
- Unlimited Soft drinks, Water, Tea Coffee
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Henna Designing.
- BBQ Dinner with Veg Non Veg dishes.
- Belly Dance Show/ Tanura show/Folklore dance show
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men Women
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Dubai Hotels Dubai Airport Dubai Harbor ( for shore excursions and cruises passengers )...
- Dubai Airport, Dubai United Arab Emirates
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P180
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari with Belly Dancing, Tanoura Show, and BBQ?
- Private Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari with Belly Dancing, Tanoura Show, and BBQ price starts from $440.00. Discover and book Private Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari with Belly Dancing, Tanoura Show, and BBQ on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari with Belly Dancing, Tanoura Show, and BBQ cancellation policy?
- Private Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari with Belly Dancing, Tanoura Show, and BBQ cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari with Belly Dancing, Tanoura Show, and BBQ on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari with Belly Dancing, Tanoura Show, and BBQ?
- Private Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari with Belly Dancing, Tanoura Show, and BBQ is hosted by Dubai Daily Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dubai Daily Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari with Belly Dancing, Tanoura Show, and BBQ on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari with Belly Dancing, Tanoura Show, and BBQ?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h. Discover and book Private Dubai Afternoon Desert Safari with Belly Dancing, Tanoura Show, and BBQ on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P180
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1DubaiStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2LahbabStop: 4 hoursSee detailsPass byDubai Daily Tours
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Dubai Daily Tours
United Arab Emirates
#245 of 2,162 Outdoor Activities in Dubai
- SouthernBelle4600If 10/10 was an option, I would give it!Let me begin by saying, I would request our guide, Noor, and highly recommend him for others. Noor was very knowledgeable and attentive to our personal needs. He was very flexible in tailoring the tour to our requests and things we were interested in. While other tour guides lead you to places to spend more, Noor prepped us that he was not pushing us to purchase anything but only to explain different things. We really appreciate not being pressured. Noor was also very good at communicating prior to our pickup, during, and even a day after our tour. He did not hesitate to answer questions on a few herbs and teas that we forgot the names. Thank you Noor for all that you do. The service you provide is top tier.
- R9492XOrobertj00Very dissapointingWe have been on 5 other cruises with other cruise lines so have something to compare with. Drinks very overpriced, £12 for small wine, £10 for single G&T, £6.50 for small 1/2 pint beer. Main dining menu a bit repetitive at times. Not enough table / chair areas around the pool or inside main decks if not visiting shows etc. due to too much enthesis on getting your money i.e. too many shops and vast casino area. Speciality dinning exorbitant prices. No sail away parties to create any cruise spirit. No big shows etc. Staff very good, not their fault. As a special anniversary cruise it was very disappointing, never again with RC.
- 45tingy00Horrible companyDo not book your tour with this company. They canceled my booking after the scheduled tour start time without a notice. It totally ruined my trip. They do not even apologize for their behaviors
- Departure3736739674100Not a good experienceWe were picked up from our hotel an hour late, tour guide was not giving us any informationsuntil we arrived to Oman. No water for guests! Boat trip was really nice, great views good activities, nice lunch. We were dropped to our hotel last, although we passed our hotel by about 500m two hours (!!!!) earlier. Very disappointed by Dubai end of the service. Would not recommend this provider!
- Nikky Y00Best Indian cloth store in Meena bazar dubaiShopping in Meena bazar in dubai Rivani is the best Indian cloth store around You get latest Indian sarees and textile Festive wear and elegant collection . Unstitched material Must visit
- GrandTour0701218789400Worth every PennyIt was a great experience. The guide was very good. It was a informative experience all together. Worth every penny.
- mjandrew00Thinking of phoning to make a booking - don’t botherPhoned their U.K. number to make a booking. After being put on hold for 31 minutes I gave up. Their customer service is unexpectedly dire.
- CristinYasinsac00Make sure you have LOTS of timeThis tour was lovely, however, we were picked up at our hotel in Dubai at 7:30, and got back to our hotel at 21:45. It is important that you’re aware this your will take ALL day. The itinerary, inclusions and general instructions were often vague, but we did enjoy the experience…but we’re not expecting the amount of time the trip took. The boat was fun, the mountains in Oman are unlike anything I’ve experienced before. The beach was really pretty and the staff were all wonderful. Note that the distance from Dubai to Oman is significant, and we spend the same amount of time on the boat as we did in the bus transfers. Would recommend, but it’s a LONG day. PACK SNACKS! The lunch is delicious, but it’s such a long day you may need more sustenance than you think in your bag! Also, good to note that Oman is a separate country from the UAE and may incur different COVID requirements.
- nolimits202000Awesome assistanceActually my most favorite part of the tour was my communications with your representative (Lobna). Without Lobna's outstanding services (at any hour), I would have been a bit confused. Lobna's professional and caring nature helped me to orchestrate these once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The 4-in-1 package was awesome including the warm and friendly drivers/guides for the day. I will definitely look to utilizing your services in the future. Thank you.
- cynthiamp201800The AdventureThe guide is wonderful. Very nice and he is very special. He took us around Sharjah and Ajman. Very nice place.
- 277nicolast00Prisoners in the jewels of the seas Royal CaribbeanWe are cruising from Cyprus to the Greek islands and we are not allowed to go off the ship, unless we pay for an excursion because our 6 and 10 year old kids are not vaccinated. At the time of our booking the website of the company said that it’s not mandatory to book an excursion to go off the ship and although they knew that we have two kids 6 and 10 not vaccinated that didn’t bother informing us before. When we tried to get of the ship and visit Athens we was not allowed. For all four of us the cost of excursion is around 400-700 dollars daily to get of the ship so now we are and feel like prisoners in the ship until the 31 of the month that we go back to Cyprus. Thanks all lot for destroying our holiday Royal Caribbean!!!
- gizzieLancashire00DisappointedUnfortunately our itinerary was changed due to situations . Whilst having cruised on the ship before we were a little disappointed at how tired the ship appeared in the cabins and bathroom. Staff were very obliging in the restaurants, bars and cabins But the organisation at the pier was something to be desired , also when we docked in some locations we were asked to pay for shuttle buses which did not seem fair .
- michellewI7070AZ00Good experience and enjoy so muchWe were enjoying during the day tour in Dubai and thanks for your arrangement. We hope to find you next time!
- Travelandexplorelots00I had an excellent tour to Abu DhabiThis company is great! I highly recommend them. I contacted them on the day of my inbound flight and they made all of the reservations easily while I had limited WiFi n the plane. The tour guides were fantastic. They took me exactly where I wanted to go and I learned so much history about this interesting country. I would encourage anyone to contact and use them. You will not be disappointed!
- MamaBoyz00Family Desert Tour (18 adults)As part of our family holiday, we enjoyed a desert tour experience arranged seamlessly by Lobba. It was amazing all the way through - the sand dunes, sunset, barbecue dinner, belly dance, fire show and camel ride! We loved it all!!! Shahid Ahmad Khan our driver was very patient and very skilled. Nothing was too much trouble for him - thank you for choosing him for us! We will return to Dubai for another holiday and I will certainly get back in touch with you to book other amazing tours. Have a happy and successful new year!