Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities )
By Dubai Daily Tours
Rich in Arabian history the true traditional Dubai city tour, have not been lost to the past. Our Dubai Half Day City Tour gives you a feel of what it meant to be Emirati. Enjoy Dubai Museum, Fort of Al Fahidi, Dubai Creek, Gold & Spice Souks, Jumeirah Mosque, the impressive Burj Al Arab hotel and more.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport based on sharing base
- Entry/Admission - Jumeirah Public Beach
- Entry/Admission - Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi Fort
- Entry/Admission - Dubai
- Entry/Admission - Dubai
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Picking Up Estimated Time: 08:00 am - 08:30 am , depend on your hotel Location Pick up from any location in Dubai .
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P126
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities )?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities ) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities )?
- Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities ) price starts from $65.00. Discover and book Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities ) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities ) cancellation policy?
- Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities ) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities ) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities )?
- Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities ) is hosted by Dubai Daily Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dubai Daily Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dubai City tour sharing (Outdoor activities ) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13787P126
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1DubaiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Jumeirah MosqueStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Jumeirah Public BeachStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Burj Al ArabStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass bySheikh Zayed RoadEmirates TowersWorld Trade Centre
- 5The CreekStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 6Dubai Museum & Al Fahidi FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Al Fahidi FortStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 8Dubai Daily ToursStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Saudi Arabia Easy Package RipOff
If you enter an alcohol dry country, MSC should not be charging for drink packages during those dry days. Jez... Ho…
Best Indian cloth store in Meena bazar dubai
Shopping in Meena bazar in dubai Rivani is the best Indian cloth store around You get latest Indian sarees and tex…
Not very good
This is our 5th cruise. First impressions were good but this soon went downhill. The biggest problems are the food …
Worth every Penny
It was a great experience. The guide was very good. It was a informative experience all together. Worth every penny…
Thinking of phoning to make a booking - don’t bother
Phoned their U.K. number to make a booking. After being put on hold for 31 minutes I gave up. Their customer servic…
Make sure you have LOTS of time
This tour was lovely, however, we were picked up at our hotel in Dubai at 7:30, and got back to our hotel at 21:45.…
Actually my most favorite part of the tour was my communications with your representative (Lobna). Without Lobna's…
Awful experience with MSC Virtuosa
We traveled before with MSC from Miami (before COVID - 19 pandemic) and everything was fine. We decided to have a c…
The guide is wonderful. Very nice and he is very special. He took us around Sharjah and Ajman. Very nice place.
Prisoners in the jewels of the seas Royal Caribbean
We are cruising from Cyprus to the Greek islands and we are not allowed to go off the ship, unless we pay for an e…
Unfortunately our itinerary was changed due to situations . Whilst having cruised on the ship before we were a litt…
Good experience and enjoy so much
We were enjoying during the day tour in Dubai and thanks for your arrangement. We hope to find you next time!
It was the 1st time experience and mostly positive. My husband and I particularly enjoyed dining - there was always…
I had an excellent tour to Abu Dhabi
This company is great! I highly recommend them. I contacted them on the day of my inbound flight and they made al…
Fantastic atmosphere and great service! Especially the Indonesian guy Bayu Priantoro who is always smiles! Thanks
Don’t listen negative reviews! Fantastic team, great entertainment for both(kids the best!especially the ladies who…