Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour
By EXO Travel Laos
Walk amid UNESCO World Heritage sites Discover Luang Prabang with an expert local guide Learn about Laos’ ethnic diversity at TAEC museum From architectural wonders to local lifestyles, this guided Luang Prabang full day tour is ideal for culturally curious travellers. Visit gilded Buddhist temples and wander down residential lanes to see scenes of daily life. Learn about Laos’ fascinating ancient history and its diverse mix of ethnic groups and traditions.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace Museum
- Entry/Admission - Wat Mai Suwannaphumaham
- Entry/Admission - Traditional Arts and Ethnology Centre
- Entry/Admission - Vat Visounarath
- Entry/Admission - Wat Xiengthong
- Entry/Admission - Mount Phousi
- Alcoholic drinks & drinks at mealtime
- Tips for guide and driver
- Meals other than those mentioned above
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at Luang Prabang international Airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90544P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour?
- Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour price starts from $98.47. Discover and book Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour cancellation policy?
- Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour?
- Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour is hosted by EXO Travel Laos. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact EXO Travel Laos on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day- Luang Prabang City Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 90544P3
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
A wonderful day
A fabulous day with a lot of variety. We learned a lot about Buddhism and how it is practised in Laos. We were th…
Very Immersive Cultural & Historical Tour
Our guide, Varasan, an ex-monk, was the perfect person to share with us his extensive knowledge on Buddhism and Lao…
Beautiful falls though fairly small, the water is quite shallow so it’s not easy to swim, although farther downstre…
Really fascinating morning
A really fascinating morning, learning all about rice. Highlights were ploughing the paddy field with a water buffa…
Lovely fascinating morning
Really interesting half day getting hands on with the rice. Our guide Comchai (?) was very helpful and interesting,…
Tuk tuk ride to the Falls
The ride there took about one hour. The hike up to the falls is fairly easy. You will pass by a bear conservation a…