Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch
By Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch)
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private round-trip transportation to and from your Luang Prabang hotel
- English speaking guide
- Private guided farm tour
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - The Living Land Farm
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- You will be picked up at your hotel in Luang Prabang. Please provide pickup location in Luang Prabang
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29604P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Weather information: November - February, the weather in Laos is cool. March - June, the weather is hot up to 40C. July - September is raining season, therefore, please bring umbrella with you.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch?
- Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch price starts from $171.00. Discover and book Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch?
- Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch is hosted by Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Half Day Luang Prabang Rural Farm Experience with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 29604P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Kuang Si FallsStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2The Living Land FarmStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Indochina Charm Travel (HCMC Branch)
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Joined in February 2019
#7 of 247 Transportation in Ho Chi Minh City
- LTruvan00Best airport pickup serviceThis is by far the best airport pickup from all the trips in Europe and Asia. The driver was there when we exited the airport doors w/ big bold printed sign. He was a very good driver and nice telling us Vietnam info. Recommend 1000000%
- 743talenab00Safe and reliableWe used the same company for our transfer from the airport to hotel when we arrived in Ho Chi Minh City. Highly recommend this company, the driver is friendly and it was super easy!
- 743talenab00Easy and safeEasy to locate driver at airport. Driver was friendly and car ride was smooth and safe. Arrived at hotel with no issues.
- adamtO7696AL00Very Nice Experience.Easy pickup. Driver was waiting outside customs as promised. Car was comfortable and the driver was friendly. Very nice experience after 24 hours of traveling to get to Vietnam.
- 722minhn00Reliable service!Great service. On time, safe driver and reliable. Gave us lots of information on Nha trang. Thank you, we will definitely use again!
- R2275ZBangelas00Going the extra mile for a customer.My plane was late and the entrance visa process took over one and a half hours and I was so worried that the driver would leave as it was after midnight . He did not and I appreciate it very much. The car was immaculate and he was kind enough to give me a bottled water. I would definitely use this service again.
- StaziraeR00Highly recommended.Great service, took away any concerns about arriving in Ho Chi Minh. Will use this company again if we come back as after a long trip they spotted us exiting the main doors and made us feel safe and comfortable the whole time.
- Graeme D00ExcellentGreat service, out plane was few minutes late and very slow getting through customs The driver waited patiently and was very friendly
- minky b00Terrible experienceI gave a one star due to my terrible experience. The pick up person was there at the airport holding a card with my name on it. We walked to the side of the curb as he instructed me to wait for him as he is going to get the van. While waiting, a man with a van came and asked me to ride the van. This man mentioned the name of my hotel. I was confident that he is the person I booked with TripAdvisor as he knew which hotel. While in the van, he said “350”, which I didn’t understand. He attempted to translate it through an app which was unsuccessful. While we arrived at the hotel, the English speaking staff told me that I needed to pay 350. I told the guy that this is already pre-paid as I showed him the ticket from TripAdvisor. This person said he is not with TripAdvisor and that he is a taxi. I ended up paying 350. This experience sounds suspicious. The pick up person from TripAdvisor never contacted me to see what happened. I will never book with this company again.
- Mimin196700Excellent service!Excellent service foe our transfer. Will definitely use their service not only for transfer but also for other tours too.
- Andywoo100A Pleasant ExperienceIt was our first transfer in Vietnam and it went very well..The driver was outside the Arrivals Hall with a sign with our name and the ride to the hotel was relaxing. The vehicle was very clean and the friendly driver explained sites as we passed them..
- Mariza C00Our tour guy was amazing!!! We really enjoyed the tour and the Mong village in particular!!Our tour guy was amazing!! Really knowledgable and eager to show us around! We really enjoyed the tour and the Mong village in particular!!
- Marcus R00Highly recommend for Saigon airport transferExcellent experience with this airport transfer. Our driver was efficient and friendly and drove us safely into Saigon central.
- Forbish00Great servicePicked up from the airport . Lots of communication before hand advising of meeting point. Easy service and dropped off to our hotel in town.
- X3338ERjmt00IndoChina Travel HCMCI used this company for a number of airport to hotel and vice versa journeys whilst in HCMC and Nha Trang and each trip went very smoothly. Drivers always on time and friendly. No hidden charges. Would recommend.
More to explore in Luang Prabang
Why does it change to $149 dollars when I check availability?
It says 66 dollars an adult and when I put check availability it gives me a prices of 238 dollars. Why?? Thanks Mandy