Select Date and Travelers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore and Visit the Worlds Old Civilization.This tour covers several destination which are famous archaeological with rich historical background.
Pickup from Airport -Karachi
Karachi -Tatta- Hyderabad
Hyderabad to Multan
Explore Multan -City of Sufism
Multan to Lahore
Explore Lahore -The City of...
Ending the Trip
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of bicycle
- Travel Insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Hunza Trek & Tours
Can couples Or families travel also or no what else to I didn’t had any experience with this team I’m just reading …
Amazing experience with Hunza Trek & Tours!
I decided to book a 7-day tour with Hunza Trek and Tours through a recommendation of a Vietnamese friend. The exper…
REAL HUNZA EXPERIENCE
Saleem and his colleagues helped me over their duties to have the best holidays of my life. I experienced the real …
One of the best tour operators I've dealt with
Saleem and his his team are amazing! One of the best and most professional companies I've ever dealt with. Everythi…
Me and my friends had a great time with Saleem’s cousin (Safdar, also called “Khasan”) and the best driver in the w…
Antique canon fire is also one of attractions during Hunza valley trip. It helps you to imagine the old fighting st…
We visited in June 2019 for a 10-day tour, starting in Lahore, viewing the Wagah border ceremony, proceeding to Isl…
Wonderful trip with Amazing tour operator
Happy, funny, extremely excited trip, It was one of the unforgettable moments for me thx for Saleem Ashraf Hunzai …
Adventure in Pakistan
It was one of the best trip we have had as a group. Safdar was very helpful. He is having a very good historical in…
Amazing Hunza :)
I am Solo Traveler and Solo Trekker , i mostly plan my trips myself , I planned my Hunza trip and connected these g…
One of the most memorable and best trip ever!
Prior to the trip, the communication with the tour manager Saleem was seamlessly. He provided us with a customized …
North Pakistan with Nanga Parbat and Rakoposhi, Hunza Valley and much mor
Well, that trip to Pakistan what one of the best travel experiences I ever had. Pakistan is so beautiful, it is wil…
Best tour so far in my travel
I have taken many short/long tours in my travel. This is my most favourite tour so far. The tour coordinator (Sale…
Pakistan - The safest country with Hunza Treking and Tour :)
A team of professional staffs who are attentive and fun loving. Our journey to Pakistan is more rewarding and meani…
Trip to northern Pakistan , Hunza & Gilgit
We went there for almost 2 weeks. The trip was awesome and challenging. Karakoram Highway gave us adrenaline rush. …
- Karachi, Hyderabad, and 5 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about Civilization of the Indus Valley Tour- South Pakistan
- Civilization of the Indus Valley Tour- South Pakistan will start at 12:00 AM. Discover and book Civilization of the Indus Valley Tour- South Pakistan on Tripadvisor
- Civilization of the Indus Valley Tour- South Pakistan price starts from $1,641.03. Discover and book Civilization of the Indus Valley Tour- South Pakistan on Tripadvisor
- Civilization of the Indus Valley Tour- South Pakistan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Civilization of the Indus Valley Tour- South Pakistan on Tripadvisor
- Civilization of the Indus Valley Tour- South Pakistan is hosted by Hunza Trek & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hunza Trek & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Civilization of the Indus Valley Tour- South Pakistan on Tripadvisor