This is a private service. you can choose pickup time and hotel ( Mandalay City area). Confirm by phone call or email.
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We suggest to start at 8 am for four Ancient cities
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Mandalay, Myanmar (Burma) Your Hotel in Mandalay
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189698P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 189698P3
About the operator
Peter Si Thu by Mandalay Taxi
Joined in July 2019
#17 of 94 Transportation in Mandalay
- Si Thu P00Spending in MandalayPeter! His service is so amazing and driving carefully as well as speaking is great. I've visited a lots of interesting places in Mandalay and he explained me patiently what he knows well. Thank you "peter" for your excellent service and if I come to Mandalay again, I'll not be hesitate to contact you. I strongly recommend you for everyone. Jame.
- francescanU9689GD00Amazing driverWe spent a whole day with Peter visiting the outskirts of Mandalay. He is a very reliable and responsible driver. During the ride he told us about his country, his culture and he even helped us learn a bit of Burmese. We definilty recommend hiring him if you are visiting Mandalay. Very good English, great prices and a wonderful person. We had such an amazing time. Thank you, Peter!
- 597evina00The best driver in MandalayPeter is a very friendly and reliable driver. He's very patient and funny. We went on a one day trip around Mandalay with him and it was a great experience. He told us a lot about history and answered all question we had. His English is very good and we definitely recommend him. Thank you very much, Peter! Greetings from the Czech republic
- grillodiegom00Peter its a great tourist guide. GREATI met peter in 2017 January. I visited Mandalay and do not remember how did I contact him, but it was the best that could have happended to me because myanmar it’s a misterious and very little visited country, and this boy knows a lot about it and speaks and understands English VERY WELL. He’s always willing to do and go whatever the visitor wants. And he’s not the typical guide who takes to places for commissions and so on. NOT AT ALL. He takes you whatever you d like and OF COURSE he has really good recommendations. Not only places. Good as well. His prices are really good as well. However iam a exotic country traveler, every time I drop in Mandalay I call him, just because he’s a phenomenon.
- Tineke B00Happy driverPeter is a great driver! He drives with care; he speaks English and is willing to give you much information. He likes to make jokes and is very enthusiastic! He gives you a good feeling and its was he says: he is happy! Don’t hesiate to contact him: good choice! Thank you Peter...
- anoukp42000Recommended taxi driverWe had a great day with peter as our private taxi driver. He drove us around Mandalay, showed us some famous sights and told us about the culture and history. His english is pretty good, he is patient and very friendly.
- Larry R00Amazing trip of adventure and discoveryI was fortunate to be introduced to Peter by my tour guide in Indonesia. Peter contacted me numerous times before I arrived to fine tune my request and learn my interest. He met me at the airport when I arrived and that was the beginning of a delightful experience. Peter is highly educated and speaks perfect English. He has a great personality and is fun to be around. He always shows up early with a nice air conditioned car. We traveled all around the area and country side seeking out interesting and unique attractions and we would stay as long as we wanted. He never left my side. He has extensive knowledge of the area, its history and culture. Peter took the time to point out and explain things to maximize my visit .His love of his country is apparent with his consistent enthusiasm. I have traveled all over the world ,but have never had a better guide. He can offer excellent advice on hotels and things to do during your free time. Because of Peter, I came away with a much better understanding and appreciation of the area, culture and people of Myanmar. We have remained good friends and contact each other often.