per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private Transport
- English Speaking guide
- Travel Insurance
- Hotel Accommodation
- Tip for guide, etc
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Location Name: From your Hotel in Mandalay Return Location: Back to your hotel in Mandalay
- Mandalay, Mandalay, Mandalay Region
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61697P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Full Day Mandalay Tour?
- Full Day Mandalay Tour price starts from $130.00. Discover and book Full Day Mandalay Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Mandalay Tour cancellation policy?
- Full Day Mandalay Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Mandalay Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Mandalay Tour?
- Full Day Mandalay Tour is hosted by Astoria Travels & Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Astoria Travels & Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Mandalay Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61697P15
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Astoria Travels & Tours
Yangon (Rangoon), Myanmar
Joined in January 2017
#145 of 310 Tours & Activities in Yangon (Rangoon)
- FellowTraveler74939300Exciting lorry drive, barefoot walk through the grounds, thousands of pilgrims, gravity defying rock - all amazing!Even a well travelled person should venture up to Golden Rock. The obligatory ride in the back of the government lorries was exhilarating, uncomfortable - yes, seated on a narrow bench, but the journey up the windy, mountain single track road was impressive. The conductor was collecting the fares whilst balanced on the outside ledge of the vehicle! There is a new cable car near the summit for a different approach. On arrival at the sacred site, I had not anticipated having to walk through a village barefoot. Remember to put your shoes in your bag and keep them with you. Those who could not walk the distance paid to be carried on a litter! We bought food at the many stalls. There were lots of families at the summit, sitting peacefully picnicking, sleeping, chatting, just whiling away the day together. The rock is very imposing and obviously very sacred for the pilgrims. Only men may touch it and add more gold leaf to it. The surrounding scenery is very beautiful and dramatic. The Buddhist pilgrims are very respectful, reverend and seemed to enjoy their time at the temple immensely. The whole day was very memorable, I would certainly return. I would not stay at a hotel there as they seemed basic, overpriced and remote. We took the relaxing train to Bago, explored the great sites there, hired a driver for the day, went to Golden Rock and then lots of places on the way back.
- 00Travel & Tour (Astoria)I used this travel & tour for Yangon-Inle-Kalaw Trip They give the bes service from beginning to the end of trip They can guide us with very peaceful and pleasure for the whole trip. I love Astoria.
Full Day Mandalay Tour provided by Astoria Travels & Tours
Product Overview: Full Day Mandalay Tour
Number of Photos