Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byInn Wa
- 1Bagaya MonasteryStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Maha Aung Mye Bon Zan MonasteryStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Nanmyin Watch TowerStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4U Bein BridgeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- A half-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours.
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Single supplement charges for single travelers, where applicable
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers To/from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
- Entry/Admission - Bagaya Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Maha Aung Mye Bon Zan Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Nanmyin Watch Tower
- Entry/Admission - U Bein Bridge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in and inside Mandalay. Transfers outside these areas, including any accommodation outside this area such as Sagaing, Amarapura, river cruise ports and Mandalay’s International airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users.
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- There will be ample time for customers to spend time on their own to admire the sites at their own pace or browse along the shops for souvenirs.
- When additional time needs to be allocated for more time at leisure or shopping, this can be discussed with the guide on spot.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Asian Trails Myanmar
This was a great experience! i enjoyed the scenery and the guide. the guide was very knowledgable and kind!
It is one of the important contributions by the Shan people of this area. Not to miss as these sacred stupas carry …
Visited the Palace , The Pagodas , language is one of the very big problem but I have taken a cab from Yangon & the…
A view of Yangon
Great afternoon trip, it covered the main areas we wanted to see such as the pagodas . The guide was informative an…
unfair term on the cancellation policty
I booked this tour but unfortunally I put in the wrong date march 6 instead of march 5 . I realized this with in 5…
EXCURSION BONITO Y INTERESANTE
We went by boat to Mingun. There we visited the temple. Very interesting. When you arrive by boat, there are difere…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks
Which attractions will I visit with Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks on Tripadvisor
How much is Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks?
Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks price starts from $66.67. Discover and book Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks on Tripadvisor
What is the Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks cancellation policy?
Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks?
Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks is hosted by Asian Trails Myanmar. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asian Trails Myanmar on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ava’s Royal and Cultural Landmarks on Tripadvisor