Drive to Cairo from Alexandria Port to visit the Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx. Then head to the center of Cairo to board a boat for a lunch cruise on the Nile with delicious food and a show about Egyptian folklore before driving back to your ship in Alexandria.
Ages 18-78, max of 15 per group
Duration: 7–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Audio guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Amwag Tours guide and manager will be waiting inside the Alexandria Port for you. They will be holding a sign showing your name. You do not need to look for them – they will be waiting for you and will find you.
- Alexandria Port Authority, 106 El-Horeya Rd, Bab Sharqi WA Wabour Al Meyah, Bab Sharqi, Alexandria Governorate 5423003, Egypt
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134591P103
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 134591P103
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byAlexandria
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2019
#1 of 52 Transportation in Alexandria
- Josocholito00Exceptional Egypt - thank you Amwag!Traveling during these uncertain times requires extra planning and preparation to consider new and changing guidelines that differ by country. After doing our research, we decided to take advantage of the "open" entry requirements in both Turkey and Egypt for a quick Autumn trip to quench our pent up travel desires. Istanbul was simple, as we had been many times before, but heading to Cairo to visit the pyramids took more planning. The team at Amwag Tours was very accommodating on every request as we planned our itinerary and prepared for the unexpected. From the time we were welcomed at arrivals to the morning we departed, every need was met and Coronavirus precautions in place. Our tour guide, Mo, did an excellent job at guiding us throughout the journey, providing a history lesson everywhere we visited and being attentive to our needs as we navigated itinerary changes we were making as we went along. At every point our small group of friends felt safe while having our Security detail with us at all times. Our drive, Bilal, was also great with driving us everywhere we decided to visit in a new, spacious van. I definitely recommend the team at Amwag when you're planning on visiting Egypt!
- amwagtours00Thank you Amwag ToursWe spent the most enjoyable times Crises are back thousands of years thank yooy for every thing you do
- Salwa O00Thanks Amwag toursI can not imagine how i was live without visiting Egypt thanks for Amwag tours..we spent Happy times in Egypt
- GoPlaces78292500good tourthe best travel company ever , good treatment , nice hotel ,tour guide has a good knowledge and luxury Nile cruise