Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Arabic, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Lunch box
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned, modern minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary
- Departure details
- Alexandria, Alexandria, Alexandria Governorate
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19426P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multilingual guide
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is best of Alexandria from Alexandria port?
- best of Alexandria from Alexandria port price starts from $220.00. Discover and book best of Alexandria from Alexandria port on Tripadvisor
- What is the best of Alexandria from Alexandria port cancellation policy?
- best of Alexandria from Alexandria port cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book best of Alexandria from Alexandria port on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides best of Alexandria from Alexandria port?
- best of Alexandria from Alexandria port is hosted by NASCO Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NASCO Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book best of Alexandria from Alexandria port on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 19426P8
- You'll start atAlexandriaSee departure details
- 1AlexandriaStop: 5 hoursEmbark on a captivating journey with a NASCO Tours representative for a day in Alexandria. Explore the Middle Ages Catacombs, Roman Theatre, Hellenistic Necropolis, and the Greco-Roman Museum.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in June 2011
#7 of 109 Tours & Activities in Alexandria
- BobGale00Outstanding Tour in the Valleys' Tombs (Nefertari, Toutankhamon...)Visiting some of the Valley of the Queens & Valley of the Kings Tombs (Nefertari, Toutankhamon...) was a delightful journey thanks to the professionalism of our guide (Marco Michel), the talent of our driver (Abd Sabour) and the advise of tour advisor (Wael) at our (Steigenberger Nile Palace) hotel. Marco Michel speaks French (our choice of language) fluently, has a thorough knowledge of the places we visited, a great sense of humor and fully replied to my other general questions as well (City of Luxor, Egyptian history...). Abd Sabour has a real knack for driving in the busy streets, I admired this too. Wael is good advisor (and listener) on what tours to make. Thank you VERY MUCH to the three of you (and especially to M. Michel) for turning what was just supposed to be a tour into an unforgettable experience !
- K2578IOsarah00Valley of the kings tourMary Mena our tour guide was very knowledgeable, spoke good English and had a lovely approachable personality. She was fun to be with and taught us a lot. Highly recommend her.
- Joe S00AMAZING!!!!I can’t thank Marina and the team enough for arranging out tours and being so flexible with our changing time table. Our expert Egyptologist was incredible, we had our driver for the five days which made a huge difference. It really did make our holiday and we are already in talks to book tours for our next adventure. I really would recommend them to everyone!! Thank you
- Coastal71672900GREAT GUIDE MARIAAfter a great experience, on a hot Air Balloon. MARIA came to meet us at the hotel. And we went to visit Luxor and Karnark temples. Maria was extremelly professional and very helpful with great character and personality and we had very enjoyable time. My friends and I we really enjoyed it was great time together. We will highly recomend Maria if you wish to visit Egypt.
- anubhavsethi00Great experience in LuxorMarina was fantastic in helping us with our last minute plans and made a tailor made two day tour for us according to our flight timings. Our guide Ms Nervin was wonderful and her knowledge was exceptional. Both were also great in suggesting all the things we could do in Luxor besides the tour as well.
- Tourist56839200Wonderful experienceExcellent excursions with Nasco Tours! Ahmed Abdel Hamid Guide was perfect: Knowing everything in detail, he spoke perfect English, polite, careful with us! Also, our first guide for an evening, Karim, young, well-prepared! I recommend it, I recommend Nasco Tours!
- 338oliviad00Great tour of the West Bank (Luxor)Great day tour of the West Bank with Jakleen, she spoke brilliant English and was very informative without overdoing it. The driver was also attentive. Abanoub at Steigenberger Achti was very helpful in getting the tour organised.
- kaitlyns68300Nana is the best!We had the best time with Nermeen(nana). We got arranged with her through our hotel in Luxor, Hilton. We spent one full day and one half day with her and wish she came with us to Cairo! She was easy going, knowledgeable and the best Egyptologist! She knew a ton about the dynastic error and took us to the worthy spots. We are so grateful we go to spend our time in Luxor with her. We felt very safe during our entire time in Egypt and appreciate how above and beyond they go to ensure tourism safety.
- Bernadette O00Memorable journey through Ancient EgyptWe had 3 separate day tours out in Luxor covering the East and West Banks . Our tour guide Ahmed Abd Elhamid was very knowledgable and friendly and answered all of our many many questions very patiently and with great insights and details. He also rearranged the tours for cooler hours and for sunset as we were struggling in the heat and so that we could see the beauty of the temples in the sunset light! My mother was a little sick during our stay and he helped us get medication from a pharmacy. We saw the wonders of Ancient Egypt in comfort and with a much better understanding than if we had attempted to do it on our own. Such a memorable few days - thank you Ahmed!
- taeo94500Tour of LuxorWe joined Ms. Nervien Naiem's Luxor tour (West Bank). It was so informative. In addition, she is so kind and speaking English well.
- Journey5278901484500Amazing and well organized tours and guidesWe stayed in Steigenberger Nile Palace in Luxor and Marina was amazing giving us all the information and always making sure Everything went perfect. We did 4 tours in Luxor with a private driver, guide or a representative and all of them were excelent.
- natnam202300Luxor ExcursionsStayed at the Steigenberger Nile Palace in Luxor and Marina their travel coordinator was beyond helpful in arranging and accommodating our excursions through NASCO tours to Luxor/Karnak temple on day 1 and hot air ballon/valley of the kings on day 2. We had a driver and an expert the whole time who were also great and the prices were very reasonable. Highly recommend visiting all 4 places, Steigenberger and Marina!
- ZGabster00Best Tour ExperienceExcellent service & Amazing personnel. Marina was very professional & our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable!
- 7xDynasty00THE BEST TOUR COMPANY AND GUIDE IN LUXOR!We did every through Nasco Tours in Luxor and what an INCREDIBLE experience. First we were picked up at Airport with nice car n very polite english speaking driver. Upon our arrival at hotel we were greated by Wael Abd El Ghaffar who welcomed us to Luxor with open arms. He explained everythig we needed to know about our tours and had everything arranged so perfect!! We did the sound and light show which was Awsome! The Valley of the Kings (INCREDIBLE AND A MOST DO) !! All the temples were amazing. Hatshepsut. Noble and Habu. East and West bank with THE INCREDIBLE TOUR GUIDE GEORGE! Expert in all the Eygptian History! Thank u Nasco Tours for a once in a lifetime experience. If your coming to Eygpt this is the Tour company for you!
- khushboogargg00Very happy with nasco tours at the cairo trip. Everything is great vry patient had comfortable guides and personal car.The cairo Luxor and aswan trip was amazing with very comfortable guides. Specially Mr Ahmed Abd and Mrr.Ahmed zein who were extraordinary in their guiding skills and knowledge and also took care about our needs at a completely new place at Luxor and aswan. Mr Mohammed at Cairo was really polite and curted our trip very well. We are very happy with the services and the behavior which makes us all the more interested in coming back to explore other places in Egypt. All the guides and planned trip at Egypt was planned well by naco as it made out trip merrier and enjoyable as a foreigner taking great memories home. Looking forward to explore again soon.
best of Alexandria from Alexandria port provided by NASCO Tours
Product Overview: best of Alexandria from Alexandria port
Number of Photos