Transylvania Castles - Guided tour
By Araju Travel
We take you for a guided tour from the pickup location and our first stop is Bran Castle, where we will meet Dracula if he is willing to show himself. If not we will take you inside his crib and show you how a real vampire lives. Spooky huh? After this unique experiences you will be taken to Peles Castle, one of the most beautiful castles in Romania. You will enter in the magic world of royal family where anything is possible if you're the King or Queen. Are you ready to live like Royals? Find out while attending the guided tour.. We are pacient, flexible and we want you to have the best time while visiting Romania's best castles.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)
- Entry/Admission - Rasnov Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Peleș Castle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Livada Poștei, Bulevardul Eroilor 31, Brașov 500036, Romania The pick up point is located near the local library and next to the bus station.
- Sibiu Airport, Sibiu Romania
- Henri Coandă International Airport, Calea Bucureştilor 224E, Otopeni 075150, Romania
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226375P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Transylvania Castles - Guided tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Transylvania Castles - Guided tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Transylvania Castles - Guided tour?
- Transylvania Castles - Guided tour price starts from $79.56. Discover and book Transylvania Castles - Guided tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Transylvania Castles - Guided tour cancellation policy?
- Transylvania Castles - Guided tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Transylvania Castles - Guided tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Transylvania Castles - Guided tour?
- Transylvania Castles - Guided tour is hosted by Araju Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Araju Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Transylvania Castles - Guided tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226375P2
- You'll start atLivada PoșteiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bran Castle (Dracula's Castle)Stop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Rasnov CitadelStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Peles CastleStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
canceled. Night in old towm
The wine was very good and the server was very helpful. He made the evening a lot of fun. We were only two people…
This experience was both fun and interesting, since I am a big fan of wine. Our host was friendly, we got to drink …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Great vibes from the guide we travelled with. He was funny and knew the answer to all of our curiousities (hard not to have some when it comes to vampires). Would defintely book again with them for other tours. Thanks, Ionut
Written January 13, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.