per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 14-99, max of 6 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick up from your accommodation in Brasov
- Drop off at your accommodation in Brasov
- Transport by air-conditioned / heated vehicle
- Guiding services
- Pick up and drop off outside Brasov
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer pick up and drop off in Brasov.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70407P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Journey among constellations, stargazing in Romania?
- Journey among constellations, stargazing in Romania price starts from $70.58. Discover and book Journey among constellations, stargazing in Romania on Tripadvisor
- What is the Journey among constellations, stargazing in Romania cancellation policy?
- Journey among constellations, stargazing in Romania cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Journey among constellations, stargazing in Romania on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Journey among constellations, stargazing in Romania?
- Journey among constellations, stargazing in Romania is hosted by NeoTour Brasov. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact NeoTour Brasov on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Journey among constellations, stargazing in Romania on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Journey among constellations, stargazing in Romania?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Journey among constellations, stargazing in Romania on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 70407P41
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Definitely the right choice!
Irina was an amazing guide, she literally regaled us with fantastic stories of the bears and her experiences the en…
Perfect day trip for those who love the outdoors!
Amazing trip, 100 % recommended! Irina is the best. She know everything about the area and is very passionate about…
Impressive day with various experiences
We had a very impressive and long day trip with a knowledgeable tour guide. It was a very well prepared tour tailor…
Highly recommended!! Irina was a great guide, very kind and helpful. She is very knowledgeable about bears and she …
6 days private tour of Transsylvania
Just returned from a 6 days private tour in Transsylvania including: Bear whatching, Peles and Brand castles, Sighi…
Bears in their natural habitat - a once in a lifetime experience
This tour was the highlight of our visit to Romania! Well organised, we confirmed the pick up time with Irina via W…
A Beautiful Summer Sunday
Great day! I had a fantastic first experience around Piatra Craiului which is a beautiful national park based aro…
The trip itself was amazing we saw like 14 different bears. The guide was very professional and open for any questi…
Nature and Bears
It's the perfect way to spend a day in nature. I enjoyed Lake Saint Anna, the peat-bog was very intetesting and the…
Best experience of Bear Watching
Irina & Neotour Brasov Thank you so much for a fantastic evening with the bears. Irinapicked us up on time and on t…
Amazing and scenic nature and animals Great program and authentic experience Interesting and engaged guide We’ve go…
Spent 2 nights through Carpathia at the Bunea Wilderness Cabin above Pecineagu Lake in the Fagaras mountains, amaz…
Bear Watch with Problems
My "average" rating is not a reflection of the guides but what actually happened. We did see bears but unfortunate…
Brilliant Bear Trip
Our bear trip was absolutely fantastic. Irina our guide was brilliant from pick up to drop off and viewing the bear…
We went out for the whole day and it was definitely the best day of our trip!!! We started at Saint anna lake and I…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2021 • Couples
This was the first time we ever had a real educational tour about stargazing. Alex was so enthusiastic and inspiring while he taught us about the stars we couldn't have asked for a better guide. We also learned how to navigate by the stars in case we ever got lost in the wilderness. If anyone has the opportunity to do this tour I would highly recommend it. One of out favourite things to do in Brasov.
Written November 1, 2021
Hi Rhys, thanks for booking this tour. Indeed, the stargazing tour is also an educational tour. In fact we are known to have an educational component in all our outdoor tours; we think a good holidays is about actively relaxing, but also about learning something new. We are glad that we managed to change the date in such a short time and that you enjoyed this tour. Best Regards Irina Cernea
Written November 9, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.