Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 14-99, max of 2 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Supplement for private tour: € 10,00/person
- Entrance fees
- Photo fees
- Personal expenses (alcohol, souvenirs, etc.)
- Dracula Castle: optional visit in the afternoon including the entrance to the castle: € 55,00/person
- Entry/Admission - Brasov Historical Center
- Departure details
- Bulevardul Eroilor 27, Brașov 500030, Romania In front of the Aro Palace Hotel
- Piața Sfatului, Brașov, Romania
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9290P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Multiple departure times; please advise at time of booking
- EUR 15.00 / person = supplement for private tour
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with City Tour in Brasov in English?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book City Tour in Brasov in English on Tripadvisor
- How much is City Tour in Brasov in English?
- City Tour in Brasov in English price starts from $31.10. Discover and book City Tour in Brasov in English on Tripadvisor
- What is the City Tour in Brasov in English cancellation policy?
- City Tour in Brasov in English cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book City Tour in Brasov in English on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides City Tour in Brasov in English?
- City Tour in Brasov in English is hosted by Medieval city of Sibiu. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Medieval city of Sibiu on Tripadvisor. Discover and book City Tour in Brasov in English on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9290P14
- You'll start atBulevardul Eroilor 27Bulevardul Eroilor 27, Brașov 500030, RomaniaIn front of the Aro Palace HotelSee address & details
- 1Brasov Historical CenterStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedVisit city BrasovRead more
- You'll end atPiața SfatuluiPiața Sfatului, Brașov, RomaniaSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
They hate Jews and Israelis
Antisemitic! They are not nice to tourists and do not smile. We were robbed by the taxi driver on our first day. …
experience bucharests communist past with a local. as advertised - and more!
this tour is exactely as advertised - and more. easy convenient pick up by our guide (serban riga, ask for him if y…
Expensive and a scam
The Clay “Castle” in Fairy is actually a small place near a small river where the “castle” is literally a bigger ho…
One of the Most Beautiful Cities in Romania
The city locals pride themselves with something to do any given evening, regardless the season. There is always so…
Our tour guide, Marius, picked us up right on time in an air conditioned van and was very accommodating from the be…
Old town area and main square Sibiu
Spent about 2 hours walking around the main square and its environs on the way to the airport. Great place to visit…
Great city break
Can’t recommend Sibiu highly enough . Cheap to get to from Luton , cheap hotels and accommodation , cheap food and …
Sibiu is a lovely medievil town. The houses are very nice and look a little like Swiss/Austrian. Some of them are f…
LOVELY ANTIQUE CITY
This city is from Medieval times with many of the original facades recently painted. Just lovely. Many plazas full…
Such a beautiful place.
This is a beautiful town, with cultural heritage, fantastic medieval architecture and friendly people. I will defin…
Oana Cristina M00
La Turn eating with the family. We had an extraordinary dinner in family. Lovely eating. Perfect dinner for the St.…
Classic, classy, cultural
Large open piazza, free music, good beer and a good place for people watching! Walking through the old narrow stree…
Must visit if you are in the area.
Sibiu has one of the most modern international airports in Romania, and hotel rooms are average priced.The old town…
This is a cute medieval Old Town that can be quickly reached from Bucharest by plane. The churches, museums and s…
Romania is Beautiful
This city is so easy to get around! We stayed very close to it (400m walk) and so were able to just pop in and out…