per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop off at your hotel or any other preferred location in Pristina
- All transfers with comfortable A/C car or minivan,
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide/driver.
- Matka boat ride
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Matka Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Old Bazaar, Skopje
- Entry/Admission - Museum of Macedonian Struggle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick-up from your hotel or any other preferred location in Pristina, Kosovo
- Pristina We can pick you up from your hotel or any other preferred location in Pristina. You can write your pick-up location in the time of booking, or if you do not have it at that time, we will be contacting you a few days before the tour.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86663P38
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Operating in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina on Tripadvisor
- How much is Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina?
- Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina price starts from $210.98. Discover and book Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina on Tripadvisor
- What is the Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina cancellation policy?
- Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina?
- Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina is hosted by Experience Balkan. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Experience Balkan on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86663P38
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPristinaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Matka CanyonStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee detailsPass bySkopje Fortress Kale
- 2Old Bazaar, SkopjeStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Monument "Warrior on a horse"Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Memorial House of Mother TeresaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Museum of Macedonian StruggleStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Republic of North Macedonia
Joined in August 2018
#10 of 62 Tours & Activities in Ohrid
- Sherpa4254049438300Worth it!!We had an excellent trip to Sofia from Skopje. Our driver picked us up right on time, was friendly, and safely drove us the three and a half hours to Sofia. We picked up our guide in Sofia and had a lovely walking tour. We saw beautiful churches, government buildings, the changing of the guards and natural spring fountains. Our guide was knowledgeable, friendly, and spoke excellent English. A highlight for us was a stop at a mountain monastery on the way back. I would highly recommend this day trip!
- 454heavenl00A must do!I can't say enough good things about this experience. I went with my brother and it was something I was unsure about at first as it was a longer one than I'm used to but he's very into history so insisted we go. It was by far the best decision we made for this trip. The price seemed more then reasonable considering how long the tour was and how knowledgeable our tour guide was. He was amazing, prepared for the long distance travel, and filled us in about everything that one could want to know. He taught us about Macedonian history and current customs. I can not speak more highly of our tour guide and this experience. My sincerest thank you! Definitely a must do!
- L9734ZSgracek00Very informativeWe really enjoyed the walking tour, our guide Vlad was very knowledgeable and took us to parts of the town we would had never found on our own. The town is situated up the side of a hill and some of our party had medical issues ie Angina and COPD but we had lots of stop on the way up so the climb was not a problem for them. Walking tours are not something we would normally do but we all enjoyed it. The tour lasted approx 4hrs with coffee break half way round and ending in a wine bar.
- Lorna232100Ohrid walking tourWe did a walking tour of Ohrid with Naumka. It was the most enjoyable afternoon. Easy pace of walking, very personal tour from a local person. Highly recommended it set us up for lots of places to return to.
- Famtrip_784900Worth it!We did not want to return without seeing this charming town, which is on the UNESCO world cultural heritage list. Lake Ohrid is a precious lake that hosts more than 200 fish species. We are very lucky to have chosen this tour. Communicating with the agency was very fast and easy. Local guide was so knowledgable and friendly. If u do not have enough time to stay here. I highly recommend this tour
- Q8533PYchristinep00a little bit of ParadiseGuide met me at my hotel at time convenient to me, which was 3 hours after planned starting time. So kudos for flexibilit6y. Did not stint on the time for the tour and we walked all over the town stopping at key sites along the way. Even walked to the new theological university under construction and to the fabulously situated St. John Kaneo. If I had been on time, we would have also stropped at Holy Mary Peribleptos and the Icon Museum which are not on the usual walking tour, but incredibly special places not to be missed.
- Daydream2065013783200Fascinating townVery informative, Martina was excellent! Also very flexible, so we could stop for a coffee and a chat about all things Macedonian rather than just Ohrid
- Ana M00Amazing boat tour from Ohrid to St. Naum with lunch and coffeeToday we took a boat tour from Ohrid to st. Naum with Lale tours. It lasted all day (from 9 am until 6pm). We were picked from our hotel, taken to the boat and the tour started. The guide Daniel is very nice guy who speeks good english and is very witty and funny. We were taken to see Bay of Bones, then taken to the coffee in a little village and given tour of the said village. Then we continued to st. Naum where we had 2 hours free time to see a monestary and the guide explaine to us the history related to it. I recommend to take a boat tour od the springs there. After that we were taken to the lunch at st. Znaum where the cook prepared delicious barbacue for us and we were given 2 hours to swim on the beach that has the clearest water I ever saw. After that we were taken to the place from which it is possible to jump from the cllif in the lake (if u want of course).The boat had speakers with great music and we had a lot of fun. The tour price is 36€ per person and includes beverages, lunch and coffee at the villlage. I think this is the best and incredibely affordable whole-day tour!! We loved it! I highly recommend it to everyone. As i understood, the agancy is family owned and they really do their best so their guests have great time. Plus at the agency headquaters they have amazing german shephard Max who loves cuddles and greats everyone.
- nensikoka00NiceI love struga. Very nice city, peacefull and beatiful. I like so much the ohrid lake and the Drin river. Very nice bar and restorant near Drin river. The people are nice kind and very hospitality. I suggest one weekend in struga and you Will fall in love with this small city.
- elaguilazarco00Don't Miss Ohrid with Experiene BalkanOutstanding Experience and Service. Daniel and his colleagues helped plan an exciting and fun adventure in Ohrid. They were extremely patient and clearly enjoy their work. Daniel shared his love for Ohrid and impressive knowledge with a an all-day tour and found us an outstanding hotel very close to the center of town. All of his recommendations were perfect. He also recommended a colleague to drive us to Thessaloniki, which was extremely helpful due to the Covid issues. I can't wait to return and when I begin planning, I will contact Experience Balkan immediately.
- 26gordont00Perfect local guideMy guide Naumka grew up in the city has tremendous knowledge about the history and culture. She did an excellent job of explaining the details of the sites that I would have otherwise overlooked. Excellent english, and she clearly loves her city and sharing it with visitors.
- H980UCmarcog00My stupendous tripWe have visited 3 Balkan countries, and Ohrid was one of the highlights of our trip. Its much more prettier than on the photos, and wster is perfectly clear. Tour did meet our expectations, and to daul away without the guide it would be pretty but much less interesting. Our guide bob was easy going polite and interesting and he made our day. Hope to come back here with my family and stay longer, and for sure i will contact Balkan experience again.. They are very professional.
- caroline_Diez00USA - Traveled to Skopje and Ohrid.. with MTI Travel Tours Tirana Albania.MTI Travels met my expectations and beyond which made this 2 day tour worthwhile. Every detail was carved out to my interest. The food was spectacular.. and they introduced me to the delicacies of the region like the Koran fish which can be bought only in this region. Bledar Shapplo personally takes his clients to these places so expect quality treatment.
- SteveRainville9900PHENOMENAL COMPANY!!!This was my first trip to Macedonia and Kosovo, and I couldn't have hoped for a better company to handle all of my travel needs while over there! Since these are unusual Covid19 times, and things change on a daily basis with visas and such, Daniel kept me informed every day with updates directly from the Balkan countries. He was extremely professional, and super fast at responding via Whatsapp. Once we reached Skopje, Daniel, Alexander, and Kristina met us at our hotel. We chatted for a bit, and then they took us around Skopje for an amazing little city tour and a nice dinner. That team truly cares for each customer they have, and will customize any trips you might have in mind. They have been in the business a long time, and made us feel so comfortable the entire time. We then took a one day trip from Skopje to Prishtina, and this was definitely the highlight of our time there. Our guide Pete (Petrit) was an absolute legend! This guy was so personable, professional, and passionate about his beautiful country that is Kosovo! We were entertained and educated on the lifestyle of these amazing people, their culture, and the outstanding food they have. Do not let people steer you away from visiting this unique and gorgeous country. But all of this wouldn't have been possible wouldn't have been for this amazing team! Two thumbs way up to Daniel, Alexander, Kristina, and Petrit, for welcoming us with open arms, and treating us like family. I wouldn't travel with any other company on my visit to the Balkan countries!
- GeorgiA22700Interesting AlbaniaWe were very happy to visit some towns and villages in Albania because Ohrid is so close to the Albanian border. Maria, from the agency office, booked our excellent guide and driver Daniel, with her information, helped us very much in our decision about what to visit in Albania in one day and not too far from our hotel. We picked up two towns and a few villages in the very rural region of Pustec. Our guide Daniel knew some people in this area and it was great to have him and to understand better the culture and tradition of this region. It was interesting to see that about 80 percent of the vehicles in the area were Mercedes, some very old ones, but some brand new ones. The region of Pustec was a real revelation. It is one of the most rural areas in Europe. There were donkeys and cows everywhere around the fields. I so much liked this trip.
Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina provided by Experience Balkan
Product Overview: Skopje & Matka Canyon from Pristina
Number of Photos