per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Taste some local cheese, ham, beer or domestic juice.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Hiking guide
- Ticket for San Giovanni castle
- Entry/Admission - Kotor
- Entry/Admission - Castle Of San Giovanni
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pickup our guests from all location around Kotor bay for additional charge.
- Trg od Oružja, Kotor, Montenegro We start our trip from the main gate of Old town of Kotor
- Kotor port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152435P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks on Tripadvisor
- How much is Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks?
- Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks price starts from $81.63. Discover and book Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks cancellation policy?
- Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks?
- Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks is hosted by Attraction Montenegro Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Attraction Montenegro Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152435P2
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atTrg od OružjaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Road SerpentineStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2SpiljariStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Castle Of San GiovanniStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byStari Grad
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Attraction Montenegro Tour
Joined in May 2019
#18 of 90 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Kotor Municipality
- Curious6628948808000Highly recommenable….This was a real breath taking experience. You will not get a better view of the whole Kotor bay anywhere Else like on this Downhill Ride. It’s Highly recommended. Some Spots gives you the complete overview of the crooky road shape of the Serpentis of KOTOR. A very special thanks to our Tour Guide Ivana. She have a pretty good knowledge of the bay and its history.
- Marco V00Great choiceGood choice! Great guide and beautiful destinations. Definitely one of the best ways to explore Montenegro if you are only there for a couple days
- X1089NKpeterg00Hidden MontenegroGreat locations, many of the places we went to we wouldn't know about. The guide Marco was very knowledgeable and spoke very good English.
- D4730AGjaimem00Fabulous tourMarko was absolutely fabulous and very accomodating. The tour was great, and the viewpoint that we got taken to was breathtaking. The winery that we visited at the end of the tour was beautiful and was owned by the loveliest family. Overall just a great tour, we saw so much and learnt so much about Montenegrin history and culture. Would absolutely recommend, this tour was must.
- Cailey G00Must Do for the Adventurous!Such an amazing experience! The hike and the canyon are both so beautiful. The guides were so nice, helpful and made us feel very safe. You get to see a completely different side of Kotor. I highly recommend this if you are adventurous and active! That being said; you must be in good shape to do this. The hike goes along steep cliffs and you are walking on sharp, loose rocks as well as climbing over slippery boulders. You don’t need experience repelling, you just need to be a bit athletic. The guides will tell you everything you need to know and give you lots of great tips. I highly recommend this tour!
- mana58300RappellingIvana was awesome and very experienced in rapelling. She took so many great pics and most importantly, kept us safe. I would highly recommend this excursion for those who enjoy the thrill. Overall, it was a bit challenging yet rewarding experience. Thanks again!
- Mel D00I would do it again.Please take the “extreme” in the title seriously. This was one of the greatest, memorable, and most challenging experience or my life. Ivana was fantastic and kept us safe. She picked us up at the port— it was only my wife and I in our tour. We took a hike up the mountain (this is very challenging and at some points I was scared). Get shoes that are great for rock climbing and water falls (non slip). When we finally reached the top, we started with a practice one and the starter going down. There was a total of 8 and 2 of them were about 25-30 meters, possibly taller (i didn’t have a measuring tape). Each one came with its own difficulties but the views were incredible and Ivana made us feel safe. We have had some rappelling experience prior but not much and we did great. The water was clear, beautiful and very refreshing. Plenty of nature and wild life. After you get to the bottom, you have a little more mountain scaling until you get back down. About 4 hours total, depending on how fast you go. We took our time. Montenegro is magical. 10/10 recommend. Climbing Gloves for yours hands is something to consider. We took a water bag with us but Ivana had one too and a bar that we ate midway through. She took photos from her phone and I’m posting the ones I took from mine. Sidenote, I would start with tights and then take them off and put on shorts when starting to your rappel, there lol a high grass and some pointy little plants that got me a few times.
- Hvidbergmadsen00Best trip everfantastic! It is a tour that you must try! A guide who knows his stuff! It is one of the best trips that my daughter will never forget - absolutely amazing
- Rebecca M00Coolest excursionThis was an awesome excursion. Like nothing I have ever done. There was a great, fairly challenging hike to the canyon. The canyon was absolutely phenomenal to see. We repelled from about eight spots in the canyon. Our guys were so good and made us feel so comfortable and safe. They were very experienced in what they do. You definitely need to be in good physical condition to do this and you must wear sneakers. If I go back to Montenegro, I would do it again. We would have never known this Canyon existed if we didn’t do this.
- bellem36700The best way to enjoy Njegos MausoleumThis tour was an incredible way to enjoy the Njegos Mausoleum and the views of Kotor. At every turn there was a new breathtaking view! We booked this tour last minute and they accommodated our tight departure schedule. Our guide, Ivana was fun, very knowledgeable about the area. There were no hidden fees - the price included all entrance fees and the taxi ride up the mountain.
- Iryna L00An amazing day of fun, thrill and beauty!It’s an absolutely amazing and unforgettable adventure full of fun and thrill. You get to experience a pristine nature that would have been inaccessible and hidden to your eyes otherwise. Marco, Bogdan and Drago are super knowledgeable , entertaining and careful. They push your limits and cheer you up all along while making sure we are all safe. The canyoning part was an absolute blast! It was a pouring rain for us which added fun and beauty to the whole experience. I am glad I got introduced to the world of canyoning with Bogdan, Marco and Drago. That was my first time but it won’t be the last one! Kudos to an amazing team and keep up the great work, guys! Thank you to all three of you!:) Iryna
- Tiffanie H00AmazingHike up was hard and physically challenging and a little scary but the canyoning itself was amazing. Probably one of the best experiences of my life.
- jameswin129100Brilliant ExperienceLearnt so much about Montenegro. Guide very informative and the atmosphere throughout the tour was outstanding. Highly recommend to take this tour if you visit the wonderful city of Podgorica.
- Conall W00ExcellentExcellent tour and highly recommended to discover a more hidden part of Montenegro ! Milija is a great tour guide and goes above and beyond to make sure the tour is as memorable as possible Will be another tour with him again
- 175laurynm00An amazing day of explorationWe had such an amazing day out exploring and seeing some of the most incredible viewpoints. Milija taught us so much about the history of Montenegro and the areas we visited. This trip is a must for anyone visiting Podgorica!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2023 • Couples
Hiked up to the fortress from the old town. €8 entrance fee. Spectacular views. A little less than a 300 meter rise. Toned hikes available but this one has the best views.
Written August 23, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
Buy it with
Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks provided by Attraction Montenegro Tour
Product Overview: Hiking Kotor castle and visit village Spiljari, taste local ham and drinks
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos