Tara Rafting Full Day Tour
By Monte Mare Travel
Tara River Canyon, the most beautiful and deepest canyon in Europe! It is on the list of protected areas of UNESCO! Tara River is at the top of the world’s most beautiful rivers list. Rafting on Tara is an unforgettable adrenaline experience for those who want to explore the largest and most beautiful canyon of Europe. Therefore, you can’t miss Tara Canyon, and what more fun way to go about it than by an adrenaline-pumping rafting adventure through it? Tara River is formed by the merging of two rivers, Opasnica and Veruša, at the foothill of the Komovi mountain. This river is known for its clean water as the "tear of Europe". Its clear and icy water can be drunk in any part of the stream. It is one of the most attractive rivers in the world, created for lovers of adventure and active vacation. The last 25 km of Tara river and the canyon represent the most attractive part for rafting with beautiful landscapes and 20 most exciting rapids.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Complete rafting equipment (neoprene clothing and footwear, safety belts, helmets)
- Rafting with a licensed skipper
- Travel Insurance
- Insurance during rafting
- Other non-program costs
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pick up from ports: Kotor and Bar. Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143877P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Min. age for rafting is 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- April - October each year (depending on weather conditions)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Tara Rafting Full Day Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Tara Rafting Full Day Tour?
- Tara Rafting Full Day Tour price starts from $187.67. Discover and book Tara Rafting Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tara Rafting Full Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Tara Rafting Full Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tara Rafting Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tara Rafting Full Day Tour?
- Tara Rafting Full Day Tour is hosted by Monte Mare Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Monte Mare Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tara Rafting Full Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143877P1
Reserve your spot
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Trust them unequivocally with your vacations!
We had a fantastic time with the tour organized for us by Monte Mare. Apart from offering a very well thought out i…
The best travel agency
The best travel agency we have had experience with so far, very helpful, professional, polite, punctual, staff who …
Excellent guided tour with beautiful sightseeing and moderate (and immersive) nature activity
The whole Monte Mar team was so great to travel with. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable about their country - I …
A great experience!
I had a great experience hiring Monte Mare Travel services in Podgorica. I strongly recommend to any traveler in Mo…
Straight from a fairytale
This hike is straight out of a fairytale! The air, the water, the colors, smells, sounds…pure bliss! Highly recomme…
Quaint town with so much to offer
Lovely town with so much history and character. One could wander around for hours, hiking St. Giovanni Fortress, lo…
One of the best ranges ever!
This was a fabulous experience! From the start to end Monte Mare Travel Agency took great care of me and helped me …
Montenegro is fascinating!
Thanks for the trip. It was wonderful, even if the rain accompanied us the whole way. The landscapes are beautiful…
Rafting trip on Tara River
Excellent experience. As I had a problem with the agency which suppose to arrange the rafting trip for us , I conta…
Fantastic guided hike through this company. Guide (Zdravko) was brilliant...set a pace that matched our skills..too…
Monte Mare were extremely quick to respond to my initial enquiry about a short notice guided hike near Zabljak and …
Reliable family-owned travel agency
Monte Mare is a very reliable company. From the start, they were very responsive. Milica, its Marketing and Sales …
Excellent Budva City Tour. Very good!
Excellent Budva walking tour. Highly recommend. Friendly guide. Learnt so much. She was so sweet. Very interes…
If you visit Cetinje, you should toke this guide
We used this travel agency to arrange a l-hour walking tour of the city of Cetinje with a local guide (Filip). I ca…
Budva is a must see for anyone traveling in the region. Its an "old town" with a wonderful past. The night time e…