per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tourist tax in Old Town Kotor
- Walking tour with licensed guide in Old Town Kotor
- Transfer from Kotor to Jaz beach and back to Kotor
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan or private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir purchase
- Sunbeds and umbrellas at the beach
- Departure details
- Kotorska luka, Kotor, Montenegro Port gate at Port of Kotor, unless we agree on different location
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51403P11
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Kotor walking tour and Jaz beach - private tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kotor walking tour and Jaz beach - private tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Kotor walking tour and Jaz beach - private tour?
- Kotor walking tour and Jaz beach - private tour price starts from $87.99. Discover and book Kotor walking tour and Jaz beach - private tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kotor walking tour and Jaz beach - private tour cancellation policy?
- Kotor walking tour and Jaz beach - private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kotor walking tour and Jaz beach - private tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kotor walking tour and Jaz beach - private tour?
- Kotor walking tour and Jaz beach - private tour is hosted by Montenegro Golden Bay. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Montenegro Golden Bay on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kotor walking tour and Jaz beach - private tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51403P11
- You'll start atKotorska lukaKotor, MontenegroPort gate at Port of Kotor, unless we agree on different locationSee address & details
- 1Kotor Old CityStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Jaz BeachStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Defintely the best tour to discover real Montenegro and find about the whole culture of the country! Also the best …
We had an amazing day with Igor! Told us everything we needed to know about Montenegro, showed us the best spots, a…
We had amazing time with Montenegro Golden Bay. We took private tour in the afternoon so we can see sunset from mou…
We take private tour to mountain Lovcen and village Njegusi over Montenegro golden bay agency. Road was incredible,…
Day in national parks and views
We took a private tour . We were in Lovcen , village, view points Skadar river and Stefan . We have an excellent g…
Hire Dragan and Golden Bay Tours to Experience Montenegro Culture
My wife, parents, and I hired Montenegro Golden Bay for tours on three out of the five days that we stayed in Budva…
A fabulous visit to Ostrog Monastery
I booked this trip via their website and asked for the day trip to the Ostrog Monastery on 15th September. As this…
Great customer experience. Milena from the agency was always reactive, responsive and listened to every request and…
Great experience with the best guide I've ever seen
Firstable I've booked the Durmitor Tour and we had the chance to get Igor as guide for the whole day. He has told m…
We were a party of four from a cruise ship and had researched this tour before we left and purchased this online. S…
A nice rafting day
They picked us on time. The guide "Igor" was very friendly and had a lot of interesting anecdotes about Montenegro.…
Lovely tour to Lovcen
I came to agency in the morning and asked for tour. As I was alone, they offered to contact me, when there will be …
Well organized tour, Interesting route and really nice guide. Suitable length of driving and interesting stops.
Very friendy agency
Me and my family have done few tours with this agency and each tour was perfect.We visited the monastery Ostrog, th…
A BIG recommendation!
I just can recommend Montenegro Golden Bay for everyone. Tours were very nice and extra thanks belongs to guide cal…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2019 • Family
Even with a delay getting off the boat and a rainy day, this was one of the best days on our cruise. The tour was informative and gave us lots of fun insights into Old Town with time to explore a little at the end. Despite a raining day and non-beach weather, we were still able to enjoy the countryside and our guide accommodated our schedule changes and found new things to do with our time. This stop is not to be missed!
Written June 15, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you so much for your nice review, it means a lot to us. It is great to know that even bad weather did not ruin your experience. If you decide to visit Montenegro again we will be here for you. Thank you once again for taking your time to write down your thoughts about our service. Kind regards from whole MGB team.
Written June 23, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.