per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of the Rocks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23634P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay?
- Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay price starts from $1,082.68. Discover and book Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay cancellation policy?
- Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay?
- Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay is hosted by Kotour Travel Agency. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kotour Travel Agency on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 23634P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Our Lady of the RocksStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedGuided tour of church and museum...Read morePass byMamula Fortress
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Kotour Travel Agency
Joined in March 2017
#2 of 16 Food & Drink in Kotor
- Indy21500Montenegro - a bucket list destinationWhat an amazing place to visit - Montenegro and the historical town of Kotor. Absolutely stunning and should be on everyone's "bucket list". Our private one-day tour was organised by Kotour Travel Agency. The one-day itinerary was packed with wonderful surprises including the Kotor Old Town, the Serpentine Road with its incredible views, Lovcen National Park & the Njegos Mausoleum, the beautiful town of Rijeka Crnojevic & the stunning Lake Skada views ... an absolute memorable day. The day was made even greater by our fantastic guide / driver, Luka, an absolute professional in every way ... probably one of the best guides we have had on our travels. Highly recommended.
- crazytushkan00Excellent trip to Lovćen National ParkWe had an incredible private tour with guide Luka! He's super professional, knows history inside out, and he shares it in such an exciting way that we were hooked the whole time. Not only that, but he also knows all the best spots to visit and takes amazing photos too! :D If you want an excellent tour experience, Luka is the perfect choice – we highly recommend him! We had an absolute blast! (Pavel and Marina)
- emadm87700Can't get any better!Real professionals, they know their business. It was my last day and they managed to tailor a private trip for me. Luckily my guide was Luka. U must request to have him as your guide. He knows EVERYTHING! LITERALLY! He'll tell u the history of anything even of a simple photo. Very well informed and very well educated. Hope i make it back soon to see the rest of Montenegro. Thank u Kotour agency!
- funandfriends00Amazing day spent with our guide LucaWe had a lovely time exploring the beautiful Montenegro coast. Budva, Perast and Kotor are all hidden gems that we definitely want to come back to. Luca, our guide, was great. He was so friendly, knowledgeable and easy going. He listened to our requests and suggested different options to suit us. Thankyou Luca for a wonderful day.
- DLAS188100Montenegro CoastMy family of four (two adults, two boys ages 10 and 14) booked the Coast of Montenegro private tour during a cruise. Montenegro is a beautiful country. The private tour allowed us to visit and explore many parts of Montenegro. Our guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. He was very good with our boys as well and did a great job keeping them engaged throughout the tour. I highly recommend Kotour Travel Agency. Great communication, great prices for the quality of the tour and a fantastic guide.
- drpdonoghue00Great tour!This is a perfect short tour to get the lay of the land of the old town. We found it very helpful to decide what things we wanted to go back and see. Ivana was very knowledgeable and friendly. There was some confusion with the reservation. Tour operator picked up the phone when we called and solved the problem immediately -highly recommend
- P5632XVryanb00Knowledgeable local. Great historical overviewTour guide Ivana, whose twin is also a guide, walked us through every corner of old town, where her grandparents lived and how the cultural traditions are maintained by the locals. A local expert! Multilingual. Highly recommended.
- HeinBloed00Up to the mountainsWe booked an individual tour for our first visit to Kotor, Montenegro. Via connections, we got in touch with Mladen from Kotours and asked for an "Ambassador" tour: we should see everything in the limited time to come back to Montenegro and share with the entire world how good the tour and the agency was. Mladen selected an excellent tour guide for us, Miroslav, an off-season librarian. So he was pleased to close the gap between the former Yugoslavia and the separation of the single countries and learned a lot from while our experienced driver Damir moved us around through small narrow winding roads. Besides the usual tourist spot they said we had to go to (Island Church), we went up to the mountains to enjoy the beautiful view of Kotor Bay and the local ham and cheese, which were made by local farmers. We had a wonderful day and looking forward to another tour soon.
- Margi L00The stunning mountains of MontenegroWe were really looking forward to the beauty of Montenegros Adriatic coast. But we were blown away by the amazing mountains of Montenegros interior! After being picked up at Dubrovnik, we were escorted for 4 days of fabulous scenery and experiences. Kotor Travel (firstname.lastname@example.org) planned the perfect trip for 6 of us in their lovely van. We were treated to many local parks, lodging, food and fun. Milli and Mladen are perfect hosts!
- katienN6804JR00Great whistlestop tour of Perast, Kotor and Budva if you have limited timeThis was a very good option if, like us, you have limited time in Montenegro and don't want to hire a car or deal with taxis and public transport to get to some of the most iconic sights along the coast. Communication with Mladan was incredibly smooth and fast. I was emailing him extremely late at night to arrange a tour two days later and getting immediate replies. Mili came to pick us up from the hotel and we proceeded to see Perast (absolutely beautiful - my favourite place), get a private boat to Our Lady of the Rocks, then on to Kotor Old Town and Budva for a late lunch. And finally a photo stop for Sveti Stefan before being dropped back at the hotel. If we were doing this independently, we would probably have split up the sights over a couple of days to spend a bit more time in each place - but this private tour was a very good compromise. Kotour Travel Agency is definitely recommended!
- Cyndi C00Discover a More Secluded & Spectacular MontenegroI simply ADORED everything about this tour! Mladen is friendly, engaging, entertaining, highly knowledgeable, easy to talk to, fun to spend time with, and a GREAT driver! Our perfect day included two national parks in Montenegro, the BEST lunch we ate the entire month of our visit, a private boat ride on the spectacular and serene Lake Skadar, wine tasting, drives up narrow, winding old roads - that we NEVER would have attempted on our own - where we captured the BEST possible photos! We ended our day with the most amazing pršut in a tiny town called Njeguški, followed by a splendid sunset over the Bay of Kotor. We never would have discovered all this on our own! Spend time with Mladen to learn more about Montenegro, and enjoy the sensational scenery less visited in his glorious country. I can’t imagine a better guide to help travelers discover Montenegro! Step away from the towns where the tourists overrun the Bay of Kotor, and get out to where the peaceful beauty of Montenegro can soothe your soul and feed your spirit.
- elizabethe97400Good Tour but not a good valueAfter some confusion and waiting 1 1/2 hours for our guide Jelena (not her fault), off we went to tour Old Town. The tour was very good and we learned quite a bit. Jelena is knowledgeable and shared many interesting facts. I will say however, it was a very expensive tour, more than $80 USD, and not worth that price for an hour tour.
- Daydream44079600Exceptional and personalized trip in MontenegroWe had the most incredible time with Kotour Travel agency. Mladen could not have been more accommodating, engaged and gave us a completely pernalised tour which included adventure, touring, eating at local farms, engaging with locals.... we loved Montenegro and will be back thanks to Mladen, a fantastic experience. We would highly recommend the company.
- sarahaR2049SB00Excellent!Knowledgeable and interesting guide, Mladen! Perfect overview and lots of insights. A great introduction to our time in Kotor! Hvala!
- Irina V00An amazing exeprienceWe were cruising Croatian islands and took a full day trip to Montenegro. The owner of the agency worked with our cruise director to make the experience seamless. He gave us great flexibility in designing itinerary to suit our preferences while providing expert advice. The tour guide was super knowledgeable and spoke English. Bay of Kotor itself is gorgeous and has fascinating history. I would highly recommend a tour with Kotour Travel Agency to each and everyone
Buy it with
Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay provided by Kotour Travel Agency
Product Overview: Full Day Sailing Boat Tour of Boka Bay
Number of Photos