per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-80, max of 14 per group
Duration: 6h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Local English speaking guide/driver
- Slow food tour:brandy, honey, home made juice, wine and lunch.
- Souvenirs from hosts
- Departure details
- Tourist Info Desk, CQF9+WVJ, Trg od Oružja, Kotor, Montenegro Main gate of Old town Kotor (next to Touristic Info Desk)
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24315P4
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Full day tour, 6 and half hours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour?
- Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour price starts from $110.51. Discover and book Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour cancellation policy?
- Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour?
- Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour is hosted by Feel Montenegro. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Feel Montenegro on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 24315P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atTourist Info DeskCQF9+WVJ, Trg od Oružja, Kotor, MontenegroMain gate of Old town Kotor (next to Touristic Info Desk)See address & details
- 1Honey & Wine Farm JablanStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Pavlova Strana ViewpointStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in April 2013
#5 of 16 Food & Drink in Kotor
- SIMON_NIHAL00Amazing customised 10-day tour of Montenegro for 40 peopleI cannot praise Angelika and the team at 3e highly enough. I wanted to organise a trip for 40 friends to Montenegro to celebrate my partner's 50th birthday. a friend recommended 3e. I contacted Angelika and explained our rather complicated requirements - with a combination of long hikes and adventure sports for some, relaxation for others, lots of culture and history, authentic experiences, good food and wine, hip locations and boutique accommodation, and all of it for not too high a budget! much to my amazement, she came back to me within 24 hours with a proposed itinerary which exactly matched our requirements - she immediately understood the style that our group was looking for, and after that we only made minor changes to the basic itinerary. From then on, everything about the organisation could not have been smoother - the communication back and forth was fast, the 3e team successfully greeted our guests arriving at 3 different airports on multiple different days, all of our guides and drivers were excellent, the accommodation in each part of the country was local and authentic as requested, and most importantly we got exactly the amazing set of experiences that we were looking for: skiing and show-shoeing, long hikes, stunning views, historical tours, private tours and tastings at vineyards, bee-farms, olive farms and herb farms, boat-rides, oyster tasting, and many excellent meals and wine-tastings. 40 people left Montenegro as ambassadors of the country, and we all hope to return again. If anyone is planning a trip to Montenegro or any of the neighbouring countries, I will always recommend the 3e team. our itinerary included many of the individual experiences listed on this page and all were excellent: hiking the Ladder of Kotor, an amazing hike from Stari Bar to Lake Skadar, culinary and wine tours around Lake Skadar, a boat-excursion and oyster feast on the Bay of Kotor, a guided tour around Cetinje, etc.
- jazzizch00Loads of fond memories of our cycling self guided 5 day tourDear 3etravel team, We have loads of fond memories of our cycling self guided 5 day tour from Podgorica - Skadar - Kotor arranged by an excellent team 3etravel, and a special thanks to Angelika. We had a situation of getting an additional bike just before finalising arrangements as another friend on last minute decided to join. No more bikes were available but Angelika could arrange another bike from suppliers in a short period of time and have it ready for us. Another situation where my bike saddle broke on the second day, mechanic in no time could fix and support us. From pre- arrangements, support during the tour till the very end we found everything very professionally conducted and seamless. Many thanks Angelika and team making this an experience of a life time. Till next time.
- Dreamer4682118991500A wonderful dayMy husband and I requested a custom tour, which ended up including food and wine tasting and a cookery class with some local families. We had a really wonderful day, I was very impressed how much we were able to personalise the tour to what we wanted. The tour guide was very friendly, and we were able to find out and experience so much more than we would have on our own.
- Marcelo R00MrOur day cycling trip was amazing! Good company to tailor made private sightseeing. Very friendly guys and experienced in organising cycling tours for all levels. Good bikes too
- Chrissssssssssss100Wonderful Montenegrin food and cookery tourThe Feel Montenegro team organised a great custom tour for me and my partner; a food and cookery tour which visited some local families, including the honey and wine farm. We got to cook and taste some amazing food and local produce. Our guide was brilliant and we learned a lot about the area, the country and scenery was beautiful, and it was the highlight of our trip - can't say better than that! Very grateful to feel Montenegro for accommodating us on a very specialised tour!
- Linda R00Cycling: Ladder of KotorOur 26 year old son, LOVED the extreme decent and fantastic views. Me, I was less enthusiastic about the riding as it is all about braking and I am not great with such heights. I am an experienced cyclist and very comfortable on a bike. So “Very Good” is the composite rating. Our guide drove us to the top of the mountain for a tour of a small farm house. Be sure to use the bathrooms located near the farm house as this is your only option on the tour. The bikes are well maintained and have disk brakes. The ascent is a bit scary and the decent more so. You do ride with with vehicles along the route down and you should be comfortable on a bike. Views are spectacular. We were a group of six with some riders wanting to go faster and some liking the pace. Guide was very nice.
- Astanphill00Best excursion!We visited Montenegro as a port of call on our Adriatic cruise and this was by far the best excursion! Thank you Vladimir for accommodating us and thank you Zoran for the fantastic hosting. I can’t imagine you could get a better view of Kotor- absolutely breathtaking. The bike ride was 99% downhill so if you have any less athletic folks in your group they may need a little pep talk about the 1% of actual biking they may have to do but even that part was not strenuous. There is a zip line on the ride down at a point which we were able to make a mini pit stop to do- super cool add on! It is a pretty long ride even with a fairly speedy descent so one more reason it’s worth it- you get your money’s worth for sure. Plenty of picturesque places to stop. Don’t go to Kotor without trying this!!!
- Ana K00The best vacation for bike loversI traveled to Montenegro with my husband for a 7 day self guided bike tour through the coast of Montenegro. From the first moment we met one of 3 e travel guides, (in the airport),we felt we arrived to the right place. We got maps and instructions and a local phone, through which we could phone and talk with Vlado, in case of necessity. All our expectations were met, we biked 250 km, with 4000 meters elevation gain, through incredible landscapes, biking from one town to another; our luggage was transferred by taxi, and waited for us in the next hotel. When we arrived to a place we didn't like, immediately were transferred to another one, upon request, and it surely satisfied us. We had a great experience, and hope to go back for another bike trip, next time may be in the mountains.
- Jeremy J00Bike rentals MontenegroHave to say beautiful roads from Budva Kotor Lovcen , a mix of twisty scenic roads, to downhill , flats , here it has it all, I was riding solo , use bike maps and explore, hills and 2 hours later onto the beach , bike service excellent delivered to hotel from Podgorica my contact was email@example.com, the drivers also friendly a little hoot of the horn just to let you know they are passing you. Will definitely be back .....
- Candice D00Our favorite part of our Honeymoon!This was probably the best choice we made on our October 2017 honeymoon. We cannot speak more highly of the experience or of Boris and Vlad. We are grateful to have such an unforgettable memory! If you visit Kotor and are capable of riding a bike, you must do this tour!! (For more details, keep reading...) We visited Kotor as a cruise stop on our honeymoon. The forecast was cold and cloudy when we met up with our tour guide, Boris. He assured us that he would tailor the day to however we felt comfortable, especially given that it would be even colder and likely raining on our bike ride. My husband is very comfortable on a bike, while I can be afraid of heights. To begin with, Kotor is a stunning city. It is a gem we had not heard of until our trip. Vlad, our driver, took us all the way to the top of the mountain, with Boris answering all of our culture, politics, agriculture, anything questions along the drive. The drive was scary as we went up but once we transitioned to the bikes, the ride was more than manageable. We became more and more comfortable as we rode. Boris knew all of the stops with great lookouts and he took pictures and even a video of us! The people of Montenegro are warm, laid back, and they love their country. The views never seem to get old to them and definitely not to us either. Our tour ended back at the main gate of Old Town Kotor, where we walked around before the easy walk back to our port.
- Robderlust00Lost BookingSo we booked a self-guided tour through Viator/Tripadvisor and turned up at the main gate as instructed at 9am. After waiting a while, we phoned the office who said they had no record of the our booking. To be fair, the office were very apologetic, and they got back to me fairly promptly to say that they had found our booking (but had missed it), managed to source bikes (from a different travel office) and offered a full refund in addition (which we didn't take, because we still went!) The route itself was great and we enjoyed making our own way around the bay. It's hard to get lost and is pretty flat for the most part. As a final point, we noted that the cost of renting the bikes at the local office where the bikes were sourced was significantly cheaper than the online booking. So if you don't need the certainty (and that can't be promised!) then consider booking when in Kotor from a local agent.
- konajojo201700Highlight of our tripWe were met by Janko our guild and immediately felt like we were spending time with an old friend. He whisked out group away to the top of a mountain with spectacular views. The bikes caravanned behind us in their own vehicle and once we all made our adjustments on the bikes, we were on our way. It was an old road that is seldom used and offered spectacular views from every elevation. We had the luck of entering into a goat hearding traffic jam and watched affectionately as they moved their way on. They were too cute! Upon reaching the bottom we entered a beautiful mosaic museum. We then headed to the Island of Gospa (Our Lady of Rocks) across from Perast. All the while we had been touring Janko shared the rich history of the area. We ended the tour, and Janko was so enthusastic that we should at least see Old Town before we left. So he took a few extra minutes with us after the group disbanded and gave us a little private walking tour. He was truely a professional and we would love to come back again. Our kids were spell bound by the beauty of the region, and so were we. It's a must see.
- 00Biking along Boka BayOur group of four did an escorted bike ride of approximately 14 miles along Boka Bay, while there on a cruise. Our guide was wonderful and very knowledgeable. The bikes were in great condition and we had a beautiful time enjoying the gorgeous scenery in Kotor!
- simianrelative00Rented a touring bicycle for a weekI rented a bicycle from Feel Montenegro (3etravel.me) for a week to ride through Montenegro and Albania. I had to use a mountain bike the first day because one of their touring bikes was returned in poor condition, but they were kind enough to bring me a touring bike in Budva the next day. They also provided a helmet, locks and tools. Staff were responsive and helpful, and I would recommend them for bike rentals. Montenegro and Albania are spectacular for riding!
- Virginia P00A genuine taste of MontenegroLoved this experience - saw some of the most beautiful scenery I have ever come across in my life, and cannot rate the guides highly enough. The food, prepared by Vlado's parents and eaten on their farm, was exceptional and copius. Only note is that this is pretty expensive - one day costs almost the equivalent of one month Montenegrian salary. But we'd do it again, well worth it for us.
Buy it with
Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour provided by Feel Montenegro
Product Overview: Wine & Culinary Lake Skadar van tour
Number of Photos