per group (up to 8)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Krka National Park
- Departure details
- Zadar Airport, Ul. I 2A, 23222, Zemunik Donji, Croatia Please provide information about your flight.
- Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 23, 21000, Split, Croatia Hote, accommodation, etc.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102589P63
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac )?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac ) on Tripadvisor
- How much is From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac )?
- From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac ) price starts from $364.73. Discover and book From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac ) on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac ) cancellation policy?
- From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac ) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac ) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac )?
- From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac ) is hosted by Split-Transfers. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Split-Transfers on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac ) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102589P63
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atZadar AirportUl. I 2A, 23222, Zemunik Donji, CroatiaPlease provide information about your flight.See address & details
- 1Krka National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Old SplitStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll end atObala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 23Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 23, 21000, Split, CroatiaHote, accommodation, etc.See address & details
About the operator
Joined in December 2017
#45 of 198 Transportation in Split
- sandrah28200An unforgettable trip from Split to Dubrovnik via MostarThis was a wonderful trip with gorgeous scenery and a visit to the unique and beautiful city of Mostar. But the trip was even more fabulous because of our driver, Josip, who spoke with us, so knowledgably and eloquently, about Croatia's past and present; and our guide in Mostar, Ana Maria. These two consummate professionals really made this an unforgetable day.
- Pandemictraveling00Wonderful ExperienceThis was such a wonderfully experience and definitely one of my favorite trips in my life so far. I was picked up promptly at my place of accommodation and we journeyed to the NP. The weather was amazing and since we were still dealing with a pandemic the boat ride to the NP was nearly empty with two other guests. I got as much time as I needed to spend at the park and ogle at its magnificence. We then continued our journey to Trogir which is a hidden gem with amazing sites to see. All in all it was an amazing experience. Thanks Mikel!
- bobhome201600Very chilled but interesting day.I was picked up from nearby my hotel in Dubrobnik and greeted with a chocolate croissant! Spent the day learning about Crotia and in particular the awful conflict which so many on all sides lost their lives. Ston walls are impressive but hot climbing exposed to the sun. Refreshed with soft fruits from the roadside market stalls Mike went to a lot of trouble to make someone me from my hotel and showed me the way to my room in the old town. Very enjoyable and informative day. Thank you.
- Lianne B00Very friendlyA great start to our holiday. Our driver was very friendly, informative and helpful. We should have also pre booked the return because it was hard work trying to find a minibus for 7
- Julie M00Great price, comfortable ride, lovely driver and excellent booking processWe booked a ride from Split Transfers on Easter Sunday, from Split to Skradin. Split Transfers offered by far the best price, after I had contacted a few companies recommended on here. I booked from the UK via email and there was great communication with the office, with an easy payment system and a travel voucher sent to me via email. We were met off the catamaran from Bol by the driver Mikel. He drove us to Skradin and we chatted on the way. He was very friendly and helpful and full of useful information about our trip to Krka. He even contacted our Skradin accommodation for us and arranged for the owner to meet us in Skradin when we arrived to show us to our apartment. Mikel spoke excellent English, which was very helpful due to our poor lack of knowledge of the Croatian language! I would definitely recommend Split Transfers to anyone needing a taxi service or wanting to book a day trip such as to the National Park.
- Em K00Best transport in townVery friendly and helpful staff, clean car. Fair prices. WI-FI onboard. We had two seats for kids within the price, so it was a good deal.
- Johanna O00Great trip to SplitWe have amazing trip! Apartment was well located and it was comfortable. I think we miss only coffee maker to our apartment. We got ride from airport and to airport which was great, so thank you for that! We were trip one day, at waterfalls (Krka National Park). I can recommend that! It was a beautiful place and it was nice to see something else than just Split. Even if Split was beautiful city and there was quite friendly people. We have one little problem because we had to find gluten-free restaurant. It felt like no one even knew was it gluten-free food.
- Mssecrets00Great 👍As I was travelling alone & never visited Croatia before, was a little anxious as to whether the transfer company would actually be there to meet me. My destination was a long way away in the mountains, so getting a bus or taxi wasn’t really an option. I need not have worried - Mikel from Split Transfers was there to meet me 😁 He was friendly & courteous. He was also there on time to take me back to Split airport the following week. I would happily recommend this company to anyone travelling to Croatia 🇭🇷
- Anne B00Lovely holidayReliable transfer. Mikel our driver was very helpful. We also booked a trip with him which was a lovely day out. We stayed at Zuvela appts which are run by the family, very clean and peaceful with lovely views would recommend, hope to return next year. Anne
- Beccy T00Amazing service!Me and 7 others came to Split for a hen do. We stayed in the most lovely accomadation and used Split-transfers to and from the airport and also to Krka national park. Very reliable and very patient waiting for all us girls. Also so friendly. I highly recommend. You won't be disappointed.
- LaraB159300Excellent serviceExcellent shuttle service. Would highly recommend. Easy to book and shuttle was always there at the booked time.
- Mike P00Excellent taxi serviceWe used Mikel's taxi service several times during our stay in Split. Mikel was always on time, very informative about places to go and visit and a kind and helpful guy. We would thoroughly recommend his taxi service for trips and airport runs. Annie and Mike
- Erin R00Fantastic experienceWe used this service for airport transfers and for a trip to Krka! The trip was outstanding especially thanks to Mikel's information on where to go and where to get the tickets, the boat from, etc. After he brought us to Trigor and recommended places to eat. The journey was fun with great music and a laugh!! BOOK, You will not be disappointed!!!
- stacey k00Fantastic service!Wow what can I say, this company offered a great service from start to finish. We used them for airport transfers and also a trip to krka! Mikel was a lovely man with great information for us. He also took us to trigere to see the sites as well as recommended great restaurants and other sites to see. Very polite and helpful man and made our 3 days away hassle free. You won’t be disappointed with the company.
- georgecallagher00Great Friendly ExperienceReally Lovely driver, got us there very safely and was happy to pull over for a stop. Had a great laugh there and back and would use again! Also was a great price!! Cheers.
Buy it with
From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac ) provided by Split-Transfers
Product Overview: From Zadar Airport to Split via NP Krka waterfalls ( Skradin, Lozovac )
Number of Photos