Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- In price are included: SUP, paddle, life jacket and dry bags. You can store your value in lockers and refill your bottles with water for free.
- Departure details
- Orca diving centre, Verudela 17, 52100, Pula, Croatia From City center of Pula, take BUS 3 a or 2 a, direction Verudela, till the last station. Follow the signs for Hotel Park Plaza Histria. Past hotel and take first road ( coast line-fire access road) on the right. After 100 m we are there.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8235P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach?
- Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach price starts from $30.47. Discover and book Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach cancellation policy?
- Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach?
- Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach is hosted by Orca Diving Center. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Orca Diving Center on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8235P13
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Orca Diving Center
Joined in January 2015
#13 of 115 Outdoor Activities in Pula
- 918shxyz00Excellent introduction into diving.Really relaxed and nice introduction into diving. After a short but comprehensive briefing about the basics, we went right into the water and started the dive with out very kind and attentive guide Abel. Saw some very interesting stuff and enjoyed the experience very much. Highly recommended
- 789lukap00Top! Great staffI am a local from Pula. With Orca you can visit really awesome sights with cool and experienced staff. I did 3 dives and I enjoyed every time. Highly recommended A+
- S4341PKtomb00Just awesome!OMG. These guys are the best. I did the intro course and when I had a massive panic, they dealt with me brilliantly. My instructor Abel arranged to take me out solo after the main group had finished, because today is my last day here and I couldn't come back another day. He went through everything slowly and we found the source of my panic, had a great dive and saw some cool stuff too. All the staff were so helpful as well, I could not recommend these guys enough. Give them 6 stars if I could!
- 276katrik00Perfect first experience in scuba divingWe had Marin as our instructor and he was absolutely brilliant. He spoke very good English and made sure we got all the necessary information and understood everything there was to know before going under water. It was our first scuba dive experience. One hour under water went so fast and we had the best time. We got to have fun and explore the underwater world. Marin was very helpful when I had a little problems with my ears in the beginning. Couldn't ask for a better first experience. All the equipment were in a very good condition. I 100% recommend this and you are very lucky if you get Marin as your instructor. 🙏♥️
- antonsW8118OA00Thanks Sergei!The diving experience was amazing! We learned a lot! Thanks to the amazing diving instructor Sergei!
- Lori F00Diving at Park Plaza PulaWe both had not done a dive for 5 years,so we took a refresher course before going on the afternoon tunnel dive. Both instructors were super helpful and knowledgeable. Best things seen were a “drum dow” fish (not sure how to spell it), orange starfish, large crab, 4-5 lobsters. Tunnels were fun.
- paulrQ7969NX00A good dive centre with helpful, experienced staff and great local knowledgeSpent two days with the team from Orca and very happy with the experience. I had 4 dives, departing at 10am and 3pm each day on their small boat, each lasting 40-45 mins, with an experienced dive guide and a divemaster in support. Really friendly and helpful, rented full kit which came to 111 Euros/day with the 2 dives. Kit was all in good order, all the shop staff very experienced and helpful and know the area and waters very well. Would definitely dive with them again. (Level: PADI OWSI)
- Lena R00Dolphins in sunsetWe picked a great evening with calm waters and an amazing sunset. We got to see everything promised and we had the fish, mackerel, which was tasty.
- andrewkW2519TF00Excellent dive centerI dove for 3 days (6 dives total) in June. The dives and guides were excellent. As a rescue diver about to be master diver, I respected the shop's requirements but in return was given an equal level of autonomy and respect. It was a late-planned trip, so I had to rent all of my gear but that worked out relatively well. If I can, I'll come back to Pula, and Orca, specifically. Thanks for great diving!
- Boonstra00Super Nice StaffWe went snorkeling and our son went scuba diving. The staff couldn’t have been nicer or more helpful. The only suggestion I have is a sign to tell you where to find the shop. The GPS takes you to a fancy hotel. The bartender was nice and took me through the lobby to show me a building that was across a lawn and told me the dive center was under the building. The view of the sea from the dive center is amazing. A staff member even gave me a good tip where we could find beach chairs free of charge to hang out!
- NinoNJ00Great Istrian dive.Fantastic family run business. Was able to dive Fraskeric which has a beautiful underwater tunnels with live coral and sea life. Marin was a great host in a local Pula family run business. They were quite accommodating of my 7 feet frame. Would bring cash in the off chance the credit card machine isn’t working.
- noemicookie00Great beginners course!Totally recommend it! We were a group of 8 people, all beginners. We were split up in 3 smaller groups, each one with a teacher. First we watched an introductory video, then we got dressed up and went into the water. We went as down as 7 meters, while the teachers, were showing us different fishes, plants, and little tricks under the water. We were under water for around 45 min. Paid 60 euros per person. It was a very nice experience, super worth it! :)
- Brian S00Great dive location in the Adriatic SeaReally great dive team in the Park Plaza resort in Verudela, Pula. Some amazing dive sites and the team knows them very well. You can go there as a beginner, but they have plenty of options as an experienced diver too.
- 52FWSP00Horrible experienceWe unfortunately had a bad experience with Orca diving. We booked kayaking and snorkeling for 4 adults and 2 hours. They were very friendly when we arrived and showed us where the kayaks are. But that was about it. No instruction nothing. After we asked the guy for a good place to snorkel he told us where to go best. This was very nice. He helped us getting into the kayaks (two persons each). Two of us are a little heavy weighted but not covering it at all. They got in the same kayak and off we went. After about 30 minutes we had to dock because one of the kayaks was full with water. After we emptied it we continued our way and stopped at a little island to snorkel. 3 of the 4 goggles were broken and ran full of water (just like the kayak lol). After we sat at the island for quite a time we continued our way back and had to stop another time halfway through because the kayak was full with water again! When we docked back at orca diving we told the guy that we had to empty the kayak twice because we were about to sink. He just told us that we might have been to heavy. Why didn’t he tell us that in the first place? Wouldn’t have been a problem at all and we would have switched our teams, even though my google research said that a normal kayak can carry 250-300kg! (We are definitely not that heavy!). Then he also told us that we could have tried to unplug a cap inside the kayak. How should we know this?! They didn’t even tell us how we had to kayak. One of us told the staff that we did not have a good time and that they could have told us all that BEFORE we started. He just said that it is ok but it is definitely not. We will never book with them again.
- sherifnabil8900Professional & decentVery friendly & alert instructors making every thing about diving simple & enjoyable “highly recommended” 👌🏻
Buy it with
Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach provided by Orca Diving Center
Product Overview: Pula Stand Up Paddling Experience in Verudela Beach
Number of Photos