Save yourself some time and avoid language barriers. Your English-speaking driver will be waiting for you in front of your hotel, accommodation or at the airport holding a sign showing the name of the lead passenger in your group of up to 7 passengers. You will be transported in luxury Mercedes E class, Mercedes Viano minivan or Mercedes V class minivan. Each passenger gets a bottle of water. Transfer services from Dubrovnik are available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Mercedes Benz vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- English-speaking driver
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Dubrovnik Airport, Dubrovnik Croatia
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Drvenik - Donja Vala, Donja Vala, 21333, Drvenik, Croatia A small coastal place, where you can catch a ferry to Hvar. Your boat ride will last 35 minutes.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68396P41
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Luxury Private Transfer from Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik airport to Hvar?
- Luxury Private Transfer from Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik airport to Hvar price starts from $877.40. Discover and book Luxury Private Transfer from Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik airport to Hvar on Tripadvisor
- What is the Luxury Private Transfer from Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik airport to Hvar cancellation policy?
- Luxury Private Transfer from Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik airport to Hvar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Luxury Private Transfer from Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik airport to Hvar on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Luxury Private Transfer from Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik airport to Hvar?
- Luxury Private Transfer from Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik airport to Hvar is hosted by Touch Croatia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Touch Croatia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Luxury Private Transfer from Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik airport to Hvar on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Luxury Private Transfer from Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik airport to Hvar?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Luxury Private Transfer from Dubrovnik/Dubrovnik airport to Hvar on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68396P41
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in June 2017
#48 of 89 Food & Drink in Split
- OCtravelers201500Got a minitour on a Split to Airport TransferGreat reliable service. Driver arrived at hotel 15 minutes early in immaculate Mercedes sedan. While taking us to Split airport, he gave us short descriptive lectures on the sites we can see from the car on the way there including local towns, Klis fortress, Roman Aqueduct, ruins and theater in Salona, new industry and cement factories, local wines etc. The booked price was just a little more than half the price of the hotel service. Great job Touch Croatia. Kudos to the driver/guide (I forgot his name) who took us from Cornaro Hotel to Split Airport Sept 30. I’d definitively use the service (and the driver) for any future driving needs.
- U6827MYnancya00Best Service Ever!Traveling from the US to Croatia for the first time with my husband and our 1.5 year old daughter, I was nervous booking a car service for obvious reasons. Ana picked us up at the airport (on time) and was incredibly warm, kind, helpful, and happy to be with us. She drove us to our airbnb and instantly became what felt like a friend to us! We loved Ana so much we were sad to no longer have her as our driver. If you are reading this review, book this service. You will not regret it!
- Hardidg00Great Transfer ServiceWe actually booked Touch Croatia for a transfer from Split to Dubrovnik. Fantastic service. Fani at TC coordinated for us and her communications were accurate and excellent. We had to reschedule our pickup due to major flight delays and this was handled easily by Fani. My wife and I were on separate flights but meeting at Split Airport and I was another hour late. Thomas the driver waited patiently. Coordinated with my wife and when I arrived we were whisked off in our luxury E class Mercedes for the 3 hour drive to Dubrovnik. Thomas was excellent - a great host and guide as well as an excellent driver who only talked when we wanted to (we were pretty tired after traveling 24 hours). The Merc was clean and roomy - and we were delivered to our hotel with zero issues. Great way to do it. Would thoroughly recommend the team at Touch Croatia.
- F2292TMwilliamc00Not a “private tour”There was not a guide or tour as implied in the title but just a car service. The car service was excellent but felt the ad should be modified to reflect this isn’t a guided tour. We expect a private tour as stated but had to figure it out on our own - drivers said the guide would meet us at reception in the park.
- clarksl120700Professional ExperienceWe used Touch Croatia to hire a driver from our cruise to Krka National Park. The experience was excellent and very professional. My kids said at the end, "Can we come back here again and have her again?" Referring to our driver, Anna.
- heathery83700Excellent & Scenic Wine Tour & Visit to StonYesterday we did the Peljesac Peninsula Wine Tasting Tour from Dubrovnik with Juro from Touch Croatia. He picked us up right on time in a super nice Mercedes van. While we drove up to the Peljesac peninsula he explained some Croatian history, a bit about the wines and answered all of our various questions. The ride is beautiful, the scenery of coastal Croatia is incredibly striking. We arrived at Ston, a cute small town, famous for its stone wall fortifications. We had time to walk around. We opted not to walk up the wall because it was too hot, but it was nice to see it. From Ston we headed further up the peninsula to the wineries. Juro was very thoughtful and called ahead to make sure there were not any huge bus tours at the wineries we wanted to go to. We visited 4 wineries and had some really nice tastings and learned a lot about Croatian wine. Afterwards we had a delicious lunch at Bota Sare restaurant in Mali Ston. This is where we could have also done an oyster tour, but we didn't do it because I don't like oysters... but it would be a must for anyone who does! All in all, it was a wonderful day and I would recommend this tour without hesitation! Also, I should note that the price was very reasonable for a private tour! Many thanks to Juro, Katija and all at Touch Croatia!
- Chrisbovell00Food out of this worldOur trip to Croatia is not a disappointment. Without a shadow of doubt we can proclaim that out tour and cooking class was the high light of our trip. We started off being collected by our driver Mario in a nice benz. We sang our way through the scenic beautiful country. He made sure we had a good time, even took some images. We eventually after a few hours exploring got to the lovely villa where to sister in laws took us in. We had a lot of banter but also an educational experience. We learnt about traditional cooking dating back to generations. We learned about how most foods are grown and eaten, or sourced from local farmers. We learned some useful life lessons as well. We were surprised to ha e wine and brandy tasting included in our experience. The food was great and we helped pick, wash and prepare it. To conclude, we are fans and recommend this for you if you are open to getting some culture. It's worth the price and more. Thank you touch Croatia!!
- OntarioAna00Amazing companyGreat communication from the moment I contact till the end, so happy with them that I ended up booking another activity with them also The driver was waiting for us 15 min earlier witch helped because we left earlier The car was clean and spacious and fitted all the luggages we had Our driver was knowledgeable and very nice
- Dan M00You NEED Touch Croatia to see Croatia the right way!From Dubrovnik to Split and a trip to Montenegro, Touch Croatia made it all so easy, so wonderful, so unforgettable, so seamless... What we saw in Croatia is fascinating, what made it unforgettable were the team at Touch Croatia. A day trip to Montenegro (with Matko) a must. Cooking Class, yes a Cooking Class with Ivana will 'change your life,' she's a personality!!! If you get Roko, Diana or Peter as a guide, you're lucky... And Duro and Katija will make it such a pleasant experience. You'll be fortunate to work with them...
- r0dh7700Wine & oysters amazing day...I treated myself with a private tour while visiting this beautiful country.Since I'm solo traveler and always finding some group tours this time I decided contrary,and I didn't regret.I had wonderful day with Luksa(my driver) visiting wineries along Pelesac peninsula.Driver's English was perfect and he was full of knowledge.Driving beautiful landscape in brand new Mercedes sedan makes me thrilled.I need to mention oysters tasting at the small family farm.....wooow.Thank you guys,all recommendations!
- tonyhO1402ZN00Beautiful Croatian tourWith Touch Croatia we have booked a 9 days tour of Croatia(Zagreb,Rovinj,Split,Dubrovnik) and i can tell you that we have hit! In Zagreb's airport we got Tony waiting for us(English version of his name) and he was a great driver through our journey.We got a Mercedes Benz V class (a very luxurious and comfortable vehicle).We visit the most beautiful places in Croatia in the short period, with the emphasis on good restaurants and wineries that we really wanted to visit.Highlights are wine tours in Istria,Peljesac and as the peak of travel cooking class in Trogir.We feel like VIP guests traveling with Touch Croatia, the guides and Tony were highly professional and very friendly,they also gave us great recommendations for restaurants and all other activities in each town we visit.I highly recommend you visiting Croatia with this agency,they were great!
- Chantal D00Airport Pick-Up and Private Tours to Mostar and Pelijesac Peninsula Wine TourThis company is so reliable and professional. They helped make our trip to the Coast of Croatia so much more comfortable and enjoyable. They were recommended to us by our AirBnB host. Ante (one of the drivers) picked us up from the Dubrovnik airport and took us to our AirBnB. He was very sweet, professional and thoughtful. He ended up being our driver for two day trips from Dubrovnik; He took us to Mostar. Be aware that they are not allowed to tour you around the city, but drive you there and meet up with you after you have had time to see the sites. They can arrange a private tour guide for you if you want, but I kind of like getting time to ourselves. Ante also took us to the Pelijesac Wine region. He surprised us with an added bonus and took us to an oyster farm where they pull the oysters out of the water and shuck them right there for you to eat. Quite an experience! I highly recommend this company. We felt very well taken care of and enjoyed our time with Ante.
- Aprilsign00Private tour from Dubrovnik to Mostar and StonWhat an incredible tour offered by TouchCroatia. I was staying in an Airbnb and my host arranged TouchCroatia to pick us up at the Dubrovnik airport. Our flight was a bit delay but when we got our of the airport, a handsome young man in neat uniform has already waiting for us with my name on the sign. The transfer was speedy and one of the surprises was that the car was a spacious big Mercedes van. It is a great first impression for us for Dubrovnik. When I was in town checking out cost of transfer, it is about the same price as anyone who uses a smaller transfer vehicles. With this good first impression, I continued to contact TouchCroatia to explore other tours we can join during our stay. The owner responded very quick with email and we ended up set up a private tour to Monstar and Ston for a whole day. Maria, our driver and guide, waited for us on time and greeted us with a big smile. Her English is excellent and explained to us everything from Croatian culture to the history of the places we stopped by. Her positivity and smile made the trip very enjoyable. It also made the custom check point process going smoothly (we have to go through the check point 6 times). We stopped to try oysters, but cherries and strawberries. She also took us to a special cafe room beside the Mostar's famous bridge to watch divers jumping off into the cold river. We felt like we are very special comparing to other tourists down on the bridge. What a great time we had with Maria. I strongly recommend anyone to contact them what they can arrange. They are very flexible and the price is comparable to what you find in the old town. But going with the tour in the old town will mean you are going with a lot of strangers.
- aderdev00Brilliant tours and frendly staffI highly recommend this agency to anyone who want to book a private tours during their staying in Croatia. We did 3 tours with these guys and spent an amaaaizing time with them. First we used this company for private transfer from Split airport and we were astonished how professional and fun at the same time our driver was. We did Krka waterfalls tour with them on the day after and they took us to the winery where we tasted some delicious wines. Our driver Peter informed us about history of Croatia during our journey and took us to the great restaurant in Skradin. On the way back to Split he made a stop on a Kliss fortress, famous Game of Thrones site and showed us every single corner of it. We decided to join another tour and explore more in this beautiful area so he recommended their full day tour - Best of Split. That was a highlight of our vacation. We discovered old part of Split, Salona ruines and Trogir town. Since our next stop was Dubrovnik and we were so satisfied with their service we decided to take a transfer with them instead joining the scheduled bus to Dubrovnik, from where they also have daily tours. We discovered the Konavle region, vineyards, tasted oysters and had a great time in Dubrovnik town with Duro. Trust me, these guys are amazing. We didn't have to worry about a single day of our vacation.
- MGtourist00Perfect service with great communication)Visit of Croatia became a truly memorable and encouraging experience which let me meet highly-qualified professionals, visit stunningly gorgeous and unique places. A top notch team of Touch Croatia provided me with guidance in the run-up to and during the trip. Perfectly thought out arrangements allowed me to sightsee in Dubrovnik, visit island of Sipan and get safely to the airport in limited time. I was amazed by professional drivers who could not just perfectly do their work but share amazing stories, historical and unique facts as well. Touch Croatia team is absolutely fantastic, thumb up! :)